E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6684|UK
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6772|EUR
You cannot acheive those graphics in-game can you? Thats foul-advertisement

Also looks like a fairly early bf2, notice the physic on the falling gun and the vehichles in that map. You can get this from the fansite kit.
Its only a trailer anyway..

Last edited by MuseSeeker (2006-05-27 13:08:54)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6579|MANCHESTERRR
i dont get it
samfink
+31|6552
is that the intro movie for SF or something? as I get a different intro movie, and |I have vanilla BF2
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6729|Oslo, Norway

PoP wrote:

i dont get it
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6684|UK
It's a trailer for BF2, Mashtuur is completely different, no airstrikes, anything you see in video and you probably can get those graphics in game, as it looks like it was made using the game engine.
savking
+37|6584|England
that looks better than the bf we no by far.
and i suspect it was pre rendered
JimKong
+31|6639|Ohio
Anyone play BF2 on Xbox? I wonder what those graphics look like. Plus the MEC dude had a SRAW.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6840|Reykjavík, Iceland.

JimKong wrote:

Anyone play BF2 on Xbox? I wonder what those graphics look like. Plus the MEC dude had a SRAW.
PC graphics will always dominate console graphics.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6772|EUR

PBAsydney wrote:

JimKong wrote:

PC graphics will always dominate console graphics.
Well that depends on graphic cards
---
I got a kick out of the rocket pod blackhawk thoe. Reminds me of the times the blackhawk was a flying juggernaut.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6566|Portland, OR, USA
its just a bunch of bull shit... battlefield will never be like that..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

that was very, very early alpha footage
Gladiator08
Russell Crowe's Loin Cloth
+49|6709|Philadelphia, PA
looks like they nerfed many things since this video
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6687|Devon, England
thats the video that got me into bf2!

they still have the stuff for the laser designation in the bf2 files, but they never put it in. how crap, eh?

yeh, the blackhawk with the missiles would have been good aswell, and that map looked quite cool.
dalepw
+2|6584|Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
This is standard for game companies, there has been many news articles about the high quality videos that the companies produce to advertise their products that do not match the actual experience in game.  Question is if it is ethical or not.  It basically the same sort of advertising they do with cleaning products etc.  I gues if you can do it, why wouldn't you?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

They could put a disclaimer saying "THE FOLLOWING IS RENDERED FOOTAGE. IN-GAME GRAPHICS ARE SLIGHTLY LOWER QUALITY" or something.

Who knows, maybe the game actually did look like that, 128 player BF2 ran smoothly, etc. How I wish they kept laser designation though
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6561|Area 51

E7IX3R wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J92tLEYN848&search=bf2

Looks like dice's lazyness again.
I dont see ur point, I saw that movie tons of times. It was the E3 promo movie.
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6638|7th level of hell

MuseSeeker wrote:

I got a kick out of the rocket pod blackhawk thoe. Reminds me of the times the blackhawk was a flying juggernaut.
I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH! anyway laser dei. would have been cool. damn it all to hell!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard