Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6444|Foothills of S. Carolina

Doh! What did he do this time? I've been working alot lately and have not had much of a chance to lurk.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

i think he referenced evil and violent acts on a members' children.

i was actually working too when the posts were taken down.

i don't miss uzique though, he was a sour cunt that had nothing to contribute before he was banned. much like me before i quit drinking.
Canin

I used to like Macbeth, not sure why anymore. Uzique always seemed pompus, but at least he kept the forum hopping. I musta missed him getting banned as well.
Steve-0
+214|3929|SL,UT

the forum my have seen it's best days, but forgive me for showing my age when i don't miss the puke and bile, and actually like being here again while i'm editing pictures or killing time at work.

i'm as guilty as any, and more than most, when i got caught up in it. today i just like seeing what members are playing, seeing the picture thread, and talking sports. i don't even share many pictures anymore, there is a moderator that ruthlessly hounds me when i dare post an original picture.

we have way too many moderators for the active base, and the one's that log in can't even put down a flame war.
Canin

Yeah, I remember getting riled up in DST on more than one occasion. Probably why I lurk more than not now, didnt see much point in it after a time. We are all going to be what we are, and arguing on a forum wont change anyones opinion.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Canin wrote:

Yeah, I remember getting riled up in DST on more than one occasion. Probably why I lurk more than not now, didnt see much point in it after a time. We are all going to be what we are, and arguing on a forum wont change anyones opinion.
It can. My opinions on things aren't the same as they were in 2000 through a combination of reading and conversation.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Steve-0 wrote:

i don't miss uzique though, he was a sour cunt that had nothing to contribute before he was banned. much like me before i quit drinking.
You're still often the same.
Steve-0
+214|3929|SL,UT

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

really? i don't agree with you.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5883|...

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Canin wrote:

It can. My opinions on things aren't the same as they were in 2000 through a combination of reading and conversation.
I am gonna guess that had very little if nothing to do with this forum. I assume that the change in your opinions over the last 8 years of being on this site can be better attributed to life experience...or at least I hope so. Go with that.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Before you reply just consider the fact that Tucker is correct.
Canin

tuckergustav wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Canin wrote:

I am gonna guess that had very little if nothing to do with this forum. I assume that the change in your opinions over the last 8 years of being on this site can be better attributed to life experience...or at least I hope so. Go with that.
I would go with this too. Funny thing is, for me, my opinions and views have not changed all that much. I was 30 eight years ago though, so my ideals were pretty much set.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Of course I'm not going to credit BF2S with changing my mind on stuff, but yes it has been a minor influence now and then with linked articles and shared opinions, just like the rest of social media.
Steve-0
+214|3929|SL,UT

i'll credit bf2s with changing my mind on stuff.

this forum's given me a glimpse of other countries, and their peoples' opinions and ideas. it has made me believe stereotypes are just that (well, Fatherteds likes Guinness but really, who doesn't?) and that Strayan's are not all convicted.

this forum's also led me to believe that just because someone's a moderator, doesn't mean their heads not up their ass. look what happened to triggerhappy998 when they made him mod, and others.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
I miss Teds.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
im here!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Steve-0
+214|3929|SL,UT

cheers
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Hey Ted. I read your comment while wiping my butt after a nice poop.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
bump
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Steve-0 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

Maybe you should rant at me and ban me from your minecraft server again for not banning the people on your laundry list upon request.
Steve-0
+214|3929|SL,UT

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Maybe you should rant at me and ban me from your minecraft server again for not banning the people on your laundry list upon request.
why would i ban you again? i never whitelisted you, because i don't want you on my server. i still don't agree with you, and you are not going to get me to blow up.

just because you are a moderator doesn't mean you*re right.

keep trying chief.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Put your dicks away, lads.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
i miss having 10 people from bf2s on the server
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Steve-0 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

why would i ban you again? i never whitelisted you, because i don't want you on my server. i still don't agree with you, and you are not going to get me to blow up.

just because you are a moderator doesn't mean you*re right.

keep trying chief.
What made it funny was the gravity you put into it when I hadn't even played on the thing beyond maybe logging on once to look at it. But if pretending you didn't have a shit fit means you're going to actually be tolerable from now on, go for it.
Steve-0
+214|3929|SL,UT

jesus fucking christ, let it go already . . .
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria

DesertFox- wrote:

Put your dicks away, lads.
That is against everything that BF2s stands for.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard