Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Adams_BJ wrote:

I just came her to say flecco so fuck you flecko
:'(

Love you too Benny.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida
has no one requested me?
15 more years! 15 more years!
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3957|SL,UT

Mitch wrote:

has no one requested me?
we figured that you would put in an appearance every six months, start a topic, and disappear for half a year.

you*re covered Mitch.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
Zique
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America

Adams_BJ wrote:

Zique
This, sincerely.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4192|Oklahoma
Negative.
Adams_BJ
Oui
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

What happened to zeek anyway?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
Epic Butthurt
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4192|Oklahoma

Dilbert_X wrote:

Epic Butthurt
Careful, he is still under biased moderator protection.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

He's not. He returned some time after his 2-week ban expired and complained about not getting a permaban that he requested, which to my knowledge none of us have a clue about. I don't know if he was trying to make some sort of obscure point by mentioning an "ignored request" or if he was actually serious, but it was granted regardless.

I'd honestly be surprised if he caves and comes back. But if he doesn't, it's certainly not because one user has "slain" him.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4192|Oklahoma
OK, what ever you say chief.

Between my title disappearing twice, three separate posts mentioning Uzi disappearing and an AWM I got today along with a post deletion regarding him, I'd say at least one of your moderator staff has a boner for him.

Ohh, and yeah, that was all me.  He wanted to push my buttons, so I pushed his back twice as hard.  Got him so worked up he called someone a racist name, then paraded it around as a quote in my signature so you guys couldn't ignore it (like you had for 24 hours).  He caught a ban, got butthurt about it and now he won't come back and he's asking you guys to execute his account in case he has a second thought.

I rest my case.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

--Uzi Slayer (BTW, can someone change my name to that, I think it would be neato)
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Well, I shed no particularly significant tears at his departure. He was a troll by his own admission and a prickly pear to boot. And the idea that the activity in an already slowing forum will abruptly cease just because he's absent is fairly dubious. I certainly won't miss him losing his shit when I say something negative about TF2.

e: On the flip side, keeping up with things like Dilbert's hipster trolling stuff and your uzi slayer title are both kind of sad.
Adams_BJ
I miss him
Steve-0
+214|3957|SL,UT

i miss Kmar.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

I miss Bill Clinton.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6772|Moscow, Russia

Adams_BJ wrote:

Zique

Steve-0 wrote:

Kmar
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Adams_BJ wrote:

I miss him
His negative features outweighed the positives.
Adams_BJ
But he brought a smile to us all.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4192|Oklahoma

Dilbert_X wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

I miss him
The inability for anyone to post ANYTHING in any thread on any subforum without Uzique showing up within 5 minutes to tell them they were wrong/ignorant/stupid/backwards/bigoted/misinformed was the worst.

Adams_BJ wrote:

But he brought a smile to us all.
Steve-0
+214|3957|SL,UT

Extra Medium wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

I miss him
The inability for anyone to post ANYTHING in any thread on any subforum without Uzique showing up within 5 minutes to tell them they were wrong/ignorant/stupid/backwards/bigoted/misinformed was the worst.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England

Extra Medium wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

I miss him
Perhaps, but you are wrong most of the time, you are stupid, ignorant, backwards and misinformed. If those were his criticisms of you, he was pretty spot on.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
He's a rather knowledgeable lad. Even if he disagreed with you, that's better than having a circlejerk of people telling you how right you are. Be careful or you might even learn something new.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Perhaps, but you are wrong most of the time, you are stupid, ignorant, backwards and misinformed. If those were his criticisms of you, he was pretty spot on.
But thats what he told anyone and everyone about any and every subject, more so if they didn't agree that literature and dubstep were the only genres worthy of consideration, and even then only sub-genres and selected proponents of the above were anything other than risible shit.

I read up on aestheticism, if anything is utter laughable bunk its that, its pure opinion, groupthink opinion but still opinion.

DesertFox- wrote:

He's a rather opinionated lad. Even if he disagreed with you, that's good because it means you haven't fallen into the groupthink. Be careful or you might even hold a different opinion.
Fixed

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-09-20 19:47:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard