Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
I think we've agreed to nuke Israel though, right?

They have huge stockpiles of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, have used chemical weapons on the Palestinians, the whole country is based on a nutty doomsday cult etc.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
ok we get it dilbert you hate jews.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6703|Cambridge, England

Extra Medium wrote:

I think we should nuke Syria to show teach them a lesson about gassing their own citizens.  The fact that Syria can gas women and children in the streets goes to show that the Syrian government does not care about the lives of it's citizens.  I think we should nuke at least 5 major cities in Syria to show the Syrian government and the world that the killing of innocent civilians will not be tolerated.

Do you agree?

Discuss.
Wow. just wow.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

I think we should nuke Syria to show teach them a lesson about gassing their own citizens.  The fact that Syria can gas women and children in the streets goes to show that the Syrian government does not care about the lives of it's citizens.  I think we should nuke at least 5 major cities in Syria to show the Syrian government and the world that the killing of innocent civilians will not be tolerated.

Do you agree?

Discuss.
Wow. just wow.
Was wondering when someone would figure it out.

Seriously, does no one remember the old "Who should we nuke next" threads of D&ST's infancy?
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

https://i.imgur.com/Min4Lku.jpg
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6529|Hungary
You guys are so cool! You even believed that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction!
Turn on TV and listen carefully. You might miss the latest news that Assad has connections with Nazi Germany
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Not all Americans get teary-eyed when they hear the pledge of propaganda. Some of us think back to the annoying glassy-eyed mornings at school where it was crammed down our throats with more enthusiasm than grammar and math. The effect of the unthinking recital was insidious and laughable at the same time.
Steve-0
+214|3930|SL,UT

newbie, venom6 isn't old enough to own a sarcasm detector yet.

allow him to believe that all of us watch state owned tv (well, pbs does show some nice stuff once in awhile) eat apple pie and drive chevrolet.

ok, ok, i do eat apple pie, but i sold my chevy and bought a toyota. but still . . .
Steve-0
+214|3930|SL,UT

on second thought - AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
I haven't owned a TV in 5 years...

I mean, I GOTS A TV IN EVERY ROOM OF MY HOUSE AND TWO IN THE BATHROOM SO I CAN WATCH WHEN I SHIT. 'MERICA.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

venom6 wrote:

You guys are so cool! You even believed that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction!
Turn on TV and listen carefully. You might miss the latest news that Assad has connections with Nazi Germany
Syria has had chemical weapons for decades and they do have the third largest stockpile. Why do you think the russians told them to hand it over to international control. There is no doubt that Syria do have chemical weapons.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Cybargs wrote:

ok we get it dilbert you hate jews.
I don't hate jews, I hate scumbags.

I don't get it:

Israel uses chemical weapons against Palestinian civilians -> The US applauds and sends more weapons to replenish the stockpile.

Syria uses chemical weapons and the US jumps up and down and threatens to bomb the crap out of them.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

McDonald's franchises should be considered chemical weapons
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I think more biological
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality

Dilbert_X wrote:

We should nuke America in retaliation for using chemical weapons in Vietnam.

And for nuking Japan, obviously.

Actually we should invade America to right the wrongs of the civil war - it was unfair the South lost, the North having better weapons, better organisation, being the legitimate govt etc.
Not mention going against biblical principles.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality

Dilbert_X wrote:

I think we've agreed to nuke Israel though, right?

They have huge stockpiles of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, have used chemical weapons on the Palestinians, the whole country is based on a nutty doomsday cult etc.
If you change Palestinians to Native Americans you can get a twofer: GB and US.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
and western europe in general

so go away already
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality
other than France, a country with a highly secular government, who else has nukes in western europe?
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6529|Hungary
The media sets Assad as a "bad" person and a war criminal. Why do you believe it? Why do you think the "media" is telling you the truth?

Other sources said that the "rebels" used the chemical weapons. What if Israel is behind all of this? They want to remove Assad and replace it with an Israel friendly puppet politician who makes and does what they want to. America with NATO will fully assist them.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
omg what if all palestinians are really a calm respectable people, israel just pays crazy jews to act like palestinians and bomb jewish people and religious centers.
that way israel could justify attacking and taking over palestinian areas.

then they'll do it to the next group that borders them! then the next one! and so on and so forth until they rule the world!

CONSPIRACIES
xxbeg4mercyx253
Disabled
+0|3851

A2TG2 wrote:

I feel stupider than I was before I clicked on this OP.
That's all I can say.
"more stupid"
Steve-0
+214|3930|SL,UT

wow
so's your username
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Stubbee wrote:

If you change Palestinians to Native Americans you can get a twofer: GB and US.
Um no, it was Americans who wiped out the Native Americans

Pirana6 wrote:

omg what if all palestinians are really a calm respectable people, israel just pays crazy jews to act like palestinians and bomb jewish people and religious centers.
that way israel could justify attacking and taking over palestinian areas.

then they'll do it to the next group that borders them! then the next one! and so on and so forth until they rule the world!
Israel has attacked every one of its neighbours and steadily expanded its borders.

Before Palestine was invaded, who had the Palestinians attacked exactly?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
there has been fighting over that 'holy' land for thousands of years, not just since the late 1940's
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So when did the Palestinians start any of it?
They're the victims, not the invaders or the aggressors.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard