Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
People keep using the word 'stalking', as if Zimmerman was out hunting.

What is the problem with seeing someone out of place and asking who they are and what they're doing?
We used to own a bit of land, and the access road was private, I asked a few people what business they had there, it was hardly 'stalking'.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Oh puh-lease.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality
What happens when you combine 'STAND YOUR GROUND" and George Bush's foreign policy??

Pre emptive stand your ground

http://rt.com/usa/bush-stand-ground-flo … icide-433/

Last edited by Stubbee (2013-09-05 04:24:33)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
One of the neighbors admitted to Judge Moxley that there had been threats to sodomize Woodward’s 12-year-old daughter. In the hours before the shooting, the men called him names, and said “Come on boys. We’re going to get him. We’re going to get him, all three of us,” according to the motion.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
what does that have to do with this thread anyway
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality

RTHKI wrote:

what does that have to do with this thread anyway
Florida
stand your ground
gun violence

need more?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
no because stand your ground wasnt used in trayvon case
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
Also, just saw this:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/09/05 … ?hpt=hp_t2

I love how the media is excited and happy because a mans marriage failed.  This shit is sick.  The American people and especially the American media is fucking sick.

The man was found not guilty.  Everyone didn't like that answer so hey, let's follow this guy around for the rest of his life and report on what a loser he is until we eventually ruin his life!  As if his life wasn't already ruined by the trial in the first place.  I remember watching the news recently when he was pulled over in Florida and got a $250 ticket and the newsman laughed.  LAUGHED.  First off, someone getting a $250 ticket is not Headline News material and second off, why fucking laugh at the guy on TV as to say "TAKE THAT".

The whole situation is O.J. Simpson-ish.  He got acquitted so lets fucking ruin his life in every way we can.  When O.J. came up on charges years later no one gave a shit about what he was being tried for or if he actually done it, all anyone every said about it was "he's finally getting what he deserves" or "that's what he gets for killing that girl". 

Because fuck what the justice system says, we want what we want, regardless of what happens through the proper channels.  That's call a lynch mob and the whole fucking country has turned into one.  Why even have trials anymore?  Lets just run the accused out across a stage and let people dial their opinions in via text like on American Idol. 

Text 48362 for guilty, 86236 for innocent, 29742 for life in prison, 34892 for the electric chair.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
This is about the third time you've expressed the desire to swallow his jizz. You are one thirsty fucker.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
He was found not guilty by a jury, the press need to find something more useful to be doing.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Because the news just won't shut up about George Zimmerman,

AP - Fla. police called on George Zimmerman

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- George Zimmerman's wife has called police to her father's house, saying the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of murder threatened her with a gun.

Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell says Shellie Zimmerman called police shortly after 2 p.m. Monday.

Bracknell says Zimmerman hasn't been arrested and officers are at the house trying to determine what happened.

Atlantic Wire wrote:

Zimmerman's wife called the police on her husband after she says he threatened her and her father. Just days ago, George Zimmerman's wife Shellie announced she was filing for divorce. The deputy police chief for Lake Mary told ABC News that "there was some kind of a domestic," adding, "we know that with his wife and father-in-law. Apparently there were some weapons involved and threats."
Still pretty early to tell what's really going on here, but if it gets people and the right-wing press to stop propping him up as a undeservedly-maligned hero of the second amendment, then I think we can breathe a sigh of relief.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
https://api.ning.com/files/sfMgn7-7W9dWH3nhfRa3ykpYTWuMYG6SOfmQhFYPravEwNxf89hJlcJIlywLfAHgZZAb4bL-w644N0FdfMVbh8jLMLZjmARz/facepalm.png
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4494|at your six
So newb; so you are the one that decided that it needed to be shut and the one that decided that it needed to be opened?

I think all fascists need to be crucified.

Last edited by A2TG2 (2013-09-09 18:28:00)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6749|Great Brown North

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- George Zimmerman's wife has called police to her father's house, saying the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of murder threatened her with a gun.

Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell says Shellie Zimmerman called police shortly after 2 p.m. Monday.

Bracknell says Zimmerman hasn't been arrested and officers are at the house trying to determine what happened.

Atlantic Wire wrote:

Zimmerman's wife called the police on her husband after she says he threatened her and her father. Just days ago, George Zimmerman's wife Shellie announced she was filing for divorce. The deputy police chief for Lake Mary told ABC News that "there was some kind of a domestic," adding, "we know that with his wife and father-in-law. Apparently there were some weapons involved and threats."
Still pretty early to tell what's really going on here, but if it gets people and the right-wing press to stop propping him up as a undeservedly-maligned hero of the second amendment, then I think we can breathe a sigh of relief.
according to a source i read earlier today (no link, was at work) he punched her father

she also could be lying because

krazed wrote:

fuck bitches
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

A2TG2 wrote:

So newb; so you are the one that decided that it needed to be shut and the one that decided that it needed to be opened?

I think all fascists need to be crucified.
The thread was closed by another moderator for some gross flames, but thank you very much for jumping to conclusions.

1/5

krazed wrote:

according to a source i read earlier today (no link, was at work) he punched her father

she also could be lying because

krazed wrote:

fuck bitches
Yeah when I saw the news about it it was still too early for me to take it seriously. It would probably be a good time for Zimmerman to uproot and move somewhere else if he's that stressed out there.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4494|at your six
I put a question mark in there.
And, excessive flaming?
Seriously?
In a totally depopulated forum, why the need for such controls?

Whatever man. Just having my peace.

Last edited by A2TG2 (2013-09-09 21:29:26)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Looked like a rhetorical question to me. You'd have to ask whoever closed it what their reasons were if you want perfect detail, because I'm just guessing.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Do you even know what rhetorical means?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Atlantic Wire wrote:

Hahaha, why am I not surprised?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

AussieReaper wrote:

Do you even know what rhetorical means?
Yes and it looked like he was "asking" it as a jab, not to actually ask it. The "crucify the fascists" thing afterwards kind of reinforced my view on that. But even if I was wrong, I fail to see how solecisms like that are relevant to George Zimmerman continuing to be violent after internet people who don't know him vouched for how he isn't (according to these new stories). This is also new news, and relevant to his character. Shit like where he eats breakfast and the scoop on his latest traffic citation are not interesting.

Here's the audio transcript of the 911 call.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Yeah I read that the other day too. I hope being afraid of the guy wasn't a factor in her not wanting to press charges.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
He'd just shoot her anyway.
Ivan Kara
+0|3840
Zimmerman is planning to have a celebrity boxing match vs the rapper and part time crackhead DMX. Floyd Mayweather will referee. My bets on Zimmer.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
I hope he wins.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard