Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4194|Oklahoma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

The fuck is Duck Dynasty and why should I care if someone I can stereotype as a southern Christian is pro-life. It's about as big of news as Garfield hating Mondays.
Yes, everyone who lives in the South's opinion is automatically disregarded as nonsense.  How very un-southern of you.  That's about as predictable as Garfield wanting lasagna.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Next up: German bakery & delicatassen to sells pretzel, sausage and saurkraut.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697

his wife isn't even arab.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2013-09-07 14:54:32)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6289|Washington St.
10 year old syrian boy carries mortal shell

https://i.imgur.com/M1YiaWp.jpg

aaand firing it

https://i.imgur.com/qKuvT63.jpg

TEN YEARS OLD
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3958|SL,UT

he may not have a long life expectancy, but he does have a career path . . .
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6289|Washington St.

Steve-0 wrote:

he may not have a long life expectancy
No he most certainly does not
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Old news, but I laughed.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Think the GOP will force a government shutdown over Obamacare?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

We won't really feel the impact from a government shutdown. Plenty of services will remain open and social security checks will continue to be sent out. Running out of dough is the bigger problem.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

AussieReaper wrote:

I wish doing so would actually mean something more than oneupsmanship. Neither party wants to balance the budget, they're too beholden to their special interest crony capitalist buddies.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
I thought Nigel Farage gave a pretty good speech

Or you can read the text here.

http://www.ukip.org/newsroom/news/895-l … membership

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-09-21 01:42:57)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4194|Oklahoma

Jay wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

I wish doing so would actually mean something more than oneupsmanship. Neither party wants to balance the budget, they're too beholden to their special interest crony capitalist buddies.
I love how the media is reporting on the budget bill like it's some sort of giant deal, when really everyone knows it's dead on arrival.  What a colossal waste of time.  American politics are retarded.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6742|Reality
If you keep voting in the same idiots....
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4194|Oklahoma

Stubbee wrote:

Being from Oklahoma, I am only responsible for voting in 1.3% of the total Congressmen and Senators.

However, we did vote in 6 republicans out of 7 congressmen and both senators are republican, so we did our part to put some sanity into the legislative branch.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Stubbee wrote:

Well, it's idealists of your political stripe that make balancing the budget impossible. Progressives of both parties created this mess over the past 80 years.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
+214|3958|SL,UT

Extra Medium wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Being from Oklahoma, I am only responsible for voting in 1.3% of the total Congressmen and Senators.

However, we did vote in 6 republicans out of 7 congressmen and both senators are republican, so we did our part to put some sanity into the legislative branch.
wow

utah did the same, although the lone democrat congressman just voted to defund obamacare . . .
Stubbee
+223|6742|Reality

Extra Medium wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Sanity is voting to de-fund the Affordable Care Act 40+ times knowing that the bill would never pass?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Stubbee
+223|6742|Reality

Jay wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Well, it's idealists of your political stripe that make balancing the budget impossible. Progressives of both parties created this mess over the past 80 years.
what is my 'stripe'?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Stubbee wrote:

Jay wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

what is my 'stripe'?
Progressive.
-Frederick Bastiat
Stubbee
+223|6742|Reality
so what was so good about 80 years ago?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
We didn't have social security and medicare bankrupting us.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Jay wrote:

you know it'd be cheaper for you guys to shift to public primary health care on a federal level than have medicare and medicaid right? youd save a lot of money on bureaucracy alone.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

Jay wrote:

you know it'd be cheaper for you guys to shift to public primary health care on a federal level than have medicare and medicaid right? youd save a lot of money on bureaucracy alone.
Adding more bureaucracy would save us money?
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
+214|3958|SL,UT

more bureaucracy would save us from spending money on education.

we could tell people what to do, rather than teach them what they can do.

money saved.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Because social security and healthcare are bad.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard