Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

https://i.imgur.com/bCrfiev.gif
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
2/10

pointy elbows
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iYkiPc6qiO0/TxXl-vG42EI/AAAAAAAAClQ/UXxKiOg3p3A/s320/tumbleweed-rolling.jpg

This place is so dead compared to 5 years ago...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
it wouldnt be if you posted more
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

I blame Flecco.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Fleccs is in trouble.

Oooooooohhhhhhhh
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
so whats the deal with australian car insurance then.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Its optional.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6443|Kakanien
hooray. finally, again some war with direct european involvement
jord

Dilbert_X wrote:

Its optional.
yeah thats what i mean, weird
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You'd have to be retarded not to have insurance though.
Not to say many people aren't retarded.

Road tax generally includes basic third party injury insurance, you'd have to be retarded not to have that.
Many people are retarded, as mentioned already.

If you're drunk or do something really reckless either of the above insurers will extract the money from you, plus any costs.

On the plus side Aus insurance is much cheaper than the UK, drastically so for youngsters.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

Dilbert_X wrote:

Road tax generally includes basic third party injury insurance, you'd have to be retarded not to have that.
How prevalent is not having rego over there that that statement needs mentioning?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
Thread of hate got closed. 
Steve-0
+214|3930|SL,UT

don't you hate it when that happens? you oughtta make a thread . . .
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
I spent all day at a brooklyn job site that was precariously half ghetto, half hipster. Organic coffee shops next to bodegas and check cashing places. Didnt get robbed
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
if kansas gets on the 2014 USCR schedule im going to kill someone
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Jay wrote:

I spent all day at a brooklyn job site that was precariously half ghetto, half hipster. Organic coffee shops next to bodegas and check cashing places. Didnt get robbed
Guy like me could have a lotta fun in a place like that. Then again I'd probably end up bleeding out on the sidewalk for smartass remarks.
Steve-0
+214|3930|SL,UT

or losing your dick in a bodega accident
Flecco
iPod is broken.

That too. Who knows eh?
jord

Dilbert_X wrote:

You'd have to be retarded not to have insurance though.
Not to say many people aren't retarded.

Many people are retarded, as mentioned already.

If you're drunk or do something really reckless either of the above insurers will extract the money from you, plus any costs.

On the plus side Aus insurance is much cheaper than the UK, drastically so for youngsters.
Yeah but doesn't that mean there's no recourse for crashing? When I crashed in the uk my insurance went from 2600 to 3600 a year. Couldn't you just buy a shit car with rego and drive it carelessly because who cares, it's a shit car?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You could do, many people do, and if you hit someone you'll be thoroughly sued for their repairs - if you injure someone you'll likely be sued by the government - besides being prosecuted by the Police.

Cheez wrote:

How prevalent is not having rego over there that that statement needs mentioning?
In the UK? In the ghetto areas pretty high, overall 0.7% according to the latest figures.
It used to be a lot higher, I guess its been cut now the Police have scanner cameras linked to various registries and they can nail you on the spot, previously it took years.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-08-28 03:01:48)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Flecco wrote:

Jay wrote:

Guy like me could have a lotta fun in a place like that. Then again I'd probably end up bleeding out on the sidewalk for smartass remarks.
naw people will just think youre russel crowe. hotel staff would be scared if you have a phone in your hand m8
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord

Dilbert_X wrote:

You could do, many people do, and if you hit someone you'll be thoroughly sued for their repairs - if you injure someone you'll likely be sued by the government - besides being prosecuted by the Police.

Cheez wrote:

In the UK? In the ghetto areas pretty high, overall 0.7% according to the latest figures.
It used to be a lot higher, I guess its been cut now the Police have scanner cameras linked to various registries and they can nail you on the spot, previously it took years.
You'd be sued for their repairs? I thought you'd be covered for third party damage via the registration tax?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Dilbert_X wrote:

Road tax generally includes basic third party injury insurance
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
can someone explain the difference between city urban and metro areas? Particularly the way Wikipedia decides it.

I can understand urban vs metro but not city vs urban. City is defined by the actual political lines drawn. What defines urban? Why is that not just metro?

por ejemplo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte,_North_Carolina

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard