Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|3484|at your six

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I don't remember, has any mod actually said you didn't resign?
Ken was popping up, like some sort of maniacal jack-in-the-box, saying I got fired and came back begging for my badge.

I did what I did also in part because I was spending too much productive time here.

Anywhos, its all water under the bridge now. I will never invest the time on a forum like I did here as there are no real benefits for the energy lost.
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,040|5581|Little Bentcock
Can I be a mod? I'm a pretty cool guy and I'd only ban myself.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+209|2919|SL,UT

adams for mod
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|5271

Steve-0 wrote:

adams for mod
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|3484|at your six
ban all past. present and future mods.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+209|2919|SL,UT

A2TG2 wrote:

ban all past. present and future mods.
i disagree. they should be members, this site really only needs an admin.

moderators are like middle management - caught in the middle, and if they don't do something, they feel they aren't doing their job.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|3484|at your six
that's what I meant
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4545

Steve-0 wrote:

A2TG2 wrote:

ban all past. present and future mods.
i disagree. they should be members, this site really only needs an admin.

moderators are like middle management - caught in the middle, and if they don't do something, they feel they aren't doing their job.
;;
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+209|2919|SL,UT

Qft
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3154|Oklahoma
Unban all accounts.

If nothing else it would let good old members come back, allow people to return to using their original accounts instead of these stupid alt accounts and would give the moderators a whole bunch of more fun stuff to do when bad members come back.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3995|Massachusetts, USA
Keep a perm on Androoz though.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5112|what

Extra Medium wrote:

Unban all accounts.

If nothing else it would let good old members come back, allow people to return to using their original accounts instead of these stupid alt accounts and would give the moderators a whole bunch of more fun stuff to do when bad members come back.
Miss your old account that much?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+209|2919|SL,UT

i miss his old account that much
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,040|5581|Little Bentcock
Adams for mod
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,896|5731|USA

Steve-0 wrote:

A2TG2 wrote:

ban all past. present and future mods.
i disagree. they should be members, this site really only needs an admin.

moderators are like middle management - caught in the middle, and if they don't do something, they feel they aren't doing their job.
That's really strange coming from you, considering you've been railing on us to "do our jobs."
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+209|2919|SL,UT

i would love to see you be a member.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3154|Oklahoma

AussieReaper wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Unban all accounts.

If nothing else it would let good old members come back, allow people to return to using their original accounts instead of these stupid alt accounts and would give the moderators a whole bunch of more fun stuff to do when bad members come back.
Miss your old account that much?
Don't you get tired of trying to figure out who everyone originally was?  We need an ancestry.com app for this website just to trace back today's users with their original accounts.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+640|5250|Washington St.

Extra Medium wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Unban all accounts.

If nothing else it would let good old members come back, allow people to return to using their original accounts instead of these stupid alt accounts and would give the moderators a whole bunch of more fun stuff to do when bad members come back.
Miss your old account that much?
Don't you get tired of trying to figure out who everyone originally was?  We need an ancestry.com app for this website just to trace back today's users with their original accounts.
Haffey is right
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,040|5581|Little Bentcock
This is only  my 3rd account though.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|5613

I want my cdogmn
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|5613

Wow I must be the only one here still on my original account. That must be worth some kind of award. Didn't think I was a saint.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,733|5065|eXtreme to the maX

mtb0minime wrote:

Wow I must be the only one here still on my original account. That must be worth some kind of award. Didn't think I was a saint.
Nope
#FreeBritney
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+209|2919|SL,UT

Adams_BJ wrote:

This is only  my 3rd account though.
what a coincidence!
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,040|5581|Little Bentcock
or is it my second?

Mods help me out I can't remember
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5432|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Dunno. Your IP shows only one account.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard