Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

It would have been super cool if usmarine wasn't perm banned by Ultrafunkula for no reason.
You know he has a new account, right? And what do you know, he seems to be behaving and still he hasn't been banned. Makes you think. Well probably not you, but you might get the idea eventually. Kinda like when you keep your ass not-so-banned when not starting your shit with Jay.
You would ban him again if he posted more than once every 2 months since you banned him 3 times in a row. Even Ken said it made no sense. After that your lame ass went through his PMs and started bitching at me for things I said in them. Don't pretend to be above the drama. You are part of the problem.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-07-31 12:29:42)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma
What is his new account?  I liked marine.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Macbeth wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

It would have been super cool if usmarine wasn't perm banned by Ultrafunkula for no reason.
You know he has a new account, right? And what do you know, he seems to be behaving and still he hasn't been banned. Makes you think. Well probably not you, but you might get the idea eventually. Kinda like when you keep your ass not-so-banned when not starting your shit with Jay.
You would ban him again if he posted more than once every 2 months since you banned him 3 times in a row. Even Ken said it made no sense. After that your lame ass went through his PMs and started bitching at me for things I said in them. Don't pretend to be above the drama and antiban. You are part of the problem.
He was told several times to quit with the bullshit he was going on with. He didn't. If he can keep his cool, he's a good contributing member. I told him that more than often. But did he listen? Nope. Oh, Ken said so? Missed that baby. Ken can probably bring up issues with me if he has any. He's a big boy. Part of the problem? You're one hilarious backstabber, you know that, right?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Extra Medium wrote:

What is his new account?  I liked marine.
Frank Reynolds.
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

You would ban him again if he posted more than once every 2 months since you banned him 3 times in a row. Even Ken said it made no sense. After that your lame ass went through his PMs and started bitching at me for things I said in them. Don't pretend to be above the drama and antiban. You are part of the problem.
He was told several times to quit with the bullshit he was going on with. He didn't. If he can keep his cool, he's a good contributing member. I told him that more than often. But did he listen? Nope. Oh, Ken said so? Missed that baby. Ken can probably bring up issues with me if he has any. He's a big boy. Part of the problem? You're one hilarious backstabber, you know that, right?
Take it to the girl problems thread.

I'm calling you both bitches
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6582|Reisterstown, MD

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jesus Christ, burnzz, take your obsession to EE chats or something. This thread wasn't supposed to be about you. Uzique's already on a two week "break" as you're sitting here bitching about him. The "unmoderated one" is just a fucking title, not an impregnable shield. I've already explained that. If you want to change your user title to something like that, I won't bat an eye.

You just let it get you butthurt because you're too easily butthurt. That on top of your bipolar PM's and unpredictable mood swings are easily becoming more wearisome than the most acerbic sludge I've ever seen spilled into Uzique's posts. You just about bit my head off when I commented on a dark tree in the foreground of one of your countless vistas.

Meanwhile, is there someone you'd like to be let back in? You've certainly had experience with new accounts.
Wow....shots fired.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
I don't even know how people get banned.  Honestly I thought I would have been banned like a million times by now.
Alpha as fuck.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
unban everyone.
those who have been unbanned get a warning as soon as they are freed that they get 0 strikes. one offense (on current rules which are do whatever the fuck you want anyway...) and they're banned again.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

pirana6 wrote:

unban everyone.
those who have been unbanned get a warning as soon as they are freed that they get 0 strikes. one offense (on current rules which are do whatever the fuck you want anyway...) and they're banned again.
yeah because none of us on BF2s can take an insult properly. unless you start stalking people ATG style then meh whatevs nigga
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

Extra Medium wrote:

I'm pretty sure he wakes up 3 or 4 times a night to post here.
Probably, posts from 9:00am to 3:00am quite often.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
Clear the list!  Clear the list!  Clear the list!!!!!!!!!

It would be the bf2s revival
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

What makes you think anyone even wants to come back?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Free MadDogs&RunningMen
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6484|Connecticut
Cunts
Malloy must go
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

oh hi deez
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Macbeth wrote:

What makes you think anyone even wants to come back?
Think of it as a reunion.
Alpha as fuck.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England
Ha ha, this fucking place.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida
Bring back Mitch
15 more years! 15 more years!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
you do that like 3 times a year
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4516|at your six

Steve-0 wrote:

Cisse wrote:

No.

A permanent ban should be permanent.
What happened to your last account exactly?
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3951|SL,UT

A2TG2 wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

Cisse wrote:

No.

A permanent ban should be permanent.
same as happened to yours.
same as happened to uziques.
same as happened to Sams.
same as happened to i g's, usmarines, etc.

i'd like my burnzz account back, same as you want atg. the price of posting without limit, is being a citizen with this new account, and letting the old one go.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4516|at your six

Steve-0 wrote:

A2TG2 wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

same as happened to yours.
same as happened to uziques.
same as happened to Sams.
same as happened to i g's, usmarines, etc.

i'd like my burnzz account back, same as you want atg. the price of posting without limit, is being a citizen with this new account, and letting the old one go.
Small powers are ever more intoxicating...

I lost my account because I posted my login details and I went to war with the mod staff over what I considered to be unfair treatments of members, so of whom I sort of hated.

They might say otherwise, but the truth is, I resigned. I don't want to be on a losing team. Some of the things that happen here just aren't right and I had the freedom to say, no thanks, count me out.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

I don't remember, has any mod actually said you didn't resign?
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3951|SL,UT

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I don't remember, has any mod actually said you didn't resign?
atg said he "left his badge on the table". good enough for me, who are you again?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
a ponyfish
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard