I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6161|Roma
outlook is shit though
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Brasso
+1,549|6600

PrivateVendetta wrote:

outlook is shit though
i think its pretty nice. what dont you like about it?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
outlook just reminds me of work/university so i tend to associate it with business and stress.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6161|Roma

Brasso wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

outlook is shit though
shittiest junk mail filter ever, keeps crashing.

Actually, all of this was based on Hotmail before they swapped it over, but I still get junk. I literally have had less than 10 junk mail in Gmail in over 2 years. Current Outlook junk mail folder has 70 that were filtered.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

Outlook is pretty powerful, but GMail's convenience and features aren't making me want to switch any time soon. Our school uses Outlook 365 and their online tool is fairly powerful, but still years away from GMail
Brasso
+1,549|6600

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Brasso wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

outlook is shit though
shittiest junk mail filter ever, keeps crashing.

Actually, all of this was based on Hotmail before they swapped it over, but I still get junk. I literally have had less than 10 junk mail in Gmail in over 2 years. Current Outlook junk mail folder has 70 that were filtered.
ah i can't speak as to the spam filter since i've only used it during summer jobs, so i never got any spam. gmail does have an incredible spam filter though.

i do like that the calendar is built in and that you can set reminders for events and such. also being able to send read receipts and different flags on emails seems to be pretty useful.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Pochsy wrote:

I inherited an entire stock portfolio compiled by my accountant mother.

I have no idea at all what I am doing with 40 odd stocks to track. Something tells me I'll screw this up within the quarter.
Invest in military-industrial stocks and you can't fail.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Not necessarily true, there are many companies which make tons of money for the execs and nothing for the shareholders, military industrials would be the arch crony-capitalist companies which give the least shit about their investors.
I bet a good number pay out more in inducements than they pay to shareholders.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
How do you forward emails
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Adams_BJ wrote:

How do you forward emails
https://i.imgur.com/0P7iPm5.png
Wreckognize
+294|6455
New girl at work is super cute and hella smart.  And single.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

sounds good
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Wreckognize wrote:

New girl at work is super cute and hella smart.  And single.
https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-give-her-the-d-2.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Bacon stuffed cheddar burger at BK is $4.15. You can get two for $5. I bought two.

Making big moves, boys. See you at the Yacht club.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
I spent €30 on zander, cod and char today.
We cooked it with tomatoes and spring onion, with green beans and potato salad as side dish.

Very tasty, but damn, I'd really would like to live at the sea, to be able to get fresh sea food every day.
Here in the middle of the alps, you can basically only get fresh trout and carp.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Would still have a beach if you didn't lose the war. Checkmate.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

globefish23 wrote:

I spent €30 on zander, cod and char today.
We cooked it with tomatoes and spring onion, with green beans and potato salad as side dish.

Very tasty, but damn, I'd really would like to live at the sea, to be able to get fresh sea food every day.
Here in the middle of the alps, you can basically only get fresh trout and carp.
at least you get fresh trout. as long as it's already filleted, it's delicious. but it's a bitch to clean yourself
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Just slept for 15 hours, and a girl I've known since 4th grade who recently moved back on my block hooked me up with a gram of supposedly really good weed without me even having to ask.  She doesn't even smoke anymore herself, just knows a lot of people
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Finished a HUGE job proposal. Took two days to cobble together, not counting the time spent on site. Maybe I'll celebrate by starting on the next one.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
I've got two days off in a row, and the second one is tomorrow.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Also, my girl is currently on a plane from Perth to Sydney as she's been on tour with her musical troupe. Been 11 days since I've seen her.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

so...good that you haven't seen her or good that she's on tour?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard