+682|6260|Washington St.
just got a bad feeling about it
there's your answer there.
doubly so if you're leaving town after high school
triply so if you're going to college
Brasso
+1,549|6600

need pics
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

pirana6 wrote:

Wait wait, you want to pursue a career in reptiles but don't want to go to college? What exactly do you want to do that is supplied by classes at a CC instead of a 2/4/8 year degree?
he's already said he's gonna raise medical marijuana in Cali.

shit's so cash . . .
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
I'm pretty sure this could do with a revive...

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-05-18 23:44:43)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
it was fine dead
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Pretty sure my post has proper killed it.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
I forgot about this thread
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
Stop fucking bumping it! It died with shifty.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
I dunno nic, did it?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I had a girl problem in a dream.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
has this thread ever gone 2 and a half months without a post?

anyway, not really an issue but for shits:

My gf says her last bf liked to be choked during sexytimes. Are there any guys here that like that? I've heard of a few girls (though none of my ex's or current) that like it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i had sex with a girl today. she wants to have sex tomorrow, but tomorrow is a book reading, beer drinking day.

this is a problem.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Is she Asian?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.

FatherTed wrote:

but tomorrow is beer drinking day.
everyday
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America

pirana6 wrote:

has this thread ever gone 2 and a half months without a post?

anyway, not really an issue but for shits:

My gf says her last bf liked to be choked during sexytimes. Are there any guys here that like that? I've heard of a few girls (though none of my ex's or current) that like it.
One of my friends said her last boyfriend wanted her to drop dumbells on his balls (like 1lbers, but you still don't fucking want that dropping on your nuts). Then they broke up and he started stalking her so... yeah
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6560|Reisterstown, MD

This is the type of thread that you can go back to page 1 and read it all and enjoy.  It's that good and hilarious

Last edited by killer21 (2013-08-02 19:07:25)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

whatever Trayvon
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

pirana6 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

but tomorrow is beer drinking day.
everyday
this thread assumes there is a problem before you even click on the link.

you*r problem is

you treat women like women and you don't treat the person you want to be with like a person.

the person you spend twenty years with understands that you like drinking beer.

the girl problem understands that she is interchangeable with a beer,

the person you spend twenty years with understands that you have interests outside of your relationship.

the girl problem understands that she just came in second place to three other guys because she can't swing a golf club for shit. and you won't help look for her pink golf ball.

the person you spent twenty years with understands that your man cave is a room in a house that is an investment of wealth.

the girl problem understands that you are not paying attention to her or the petty problems her BFF is experiencing - you are on a computer logged into a forum for an eight year old video game.

the person you spend twenty years with gives you the space to rage at a monitor, and knows you are simply being simple.

the girl problem doesn't understand why you keep interacting with losers on bf2s when there is such a thing as twitter, facebook, and instagram.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6659|Tampa Bay Florida
Girl asks me for my number.... I don't ask her for hers

I think I F'ed up there
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Spearhead wrote:

Girl asks me for my number.... I don't ask her for hers

I think I F'ed up there
this has happened to me before. was way too drunk. i was just happy she asked for  my number instead of the other way around. and i derped.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Remember this one time I was walking to the subway after work on a hot summer evening. This absolutely smoking hot chick walks towards me, looks me in the eyes smiling and starts to open her mouth like she is about to say something and what happens next. I know I was the only one within about 10m radius since I just walked out of the pub where I had a beer and when I came out I noticed the walkway was almost empty. I have no damn idea what the hell went into me but instead of being the normal me and stopping to talk to her, I point my eyes on the pavement and walk straight down to the subway. Guys, not like this
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6660|Devon, England
Ha ha, at least you can laugh about it.
Ultrafunkula

This topic needs more Shifty and his crazy teenage women. Hey you random grunts posting here, don't you get any leave during boot camp? Or shouldn't he be already done with it by now?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Done months ago if he went
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ultrafunkula

Either he got tossed out and he's too ashamed to back and admit it or then he got shipped to Whateveristan to fight the axis of evil.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard