FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

CC-Marley wrote:

I need to join a Corp but I've said this for years. None of my friends or online friends play so I've been care-bearing missions since I started. As for the money, I just have it auto re-subscribe every 6 months so I don't really think about it.
until you join a corp and get ANY player interaction going (it doesn't have to be pvp...even group mining will suffice) you havn't played eve.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CC-Marley
+407|6798

FatherTed wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

I need to join a Corp but I've said this for years. None of my friends or online friends play so I've been care-bearing missions since I started. As for the money, I just have it auto re-subscribe every 6 months so I don't really think about it.
until you join a corp and get ANY player interaction going (it doesn't have to be pvp...even group mining will suffice) you havn't played eve.
agreed. I did a couple of Incursions which was cool. Some day, maybe this winter..
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6691|Ireland | Monaghan

ted you're a faggot and fuck you my Merlins are op.

Also I haven't played this game in a long time.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
oh

i thought i saw you in AT
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6691|Ireland | Monaghan

Haven't played since April 2012.

still a better field marshal than you general sir
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
better at choking on dicks maybe
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
I gotta disagree.  Game should be good in theory but falls flat in practice.

Here is why I quit EVE for good:

1.  The fact that no one will ever give you a fair fight means you can't ever give anyone else a fair fight.  Your options are a) bring a shitload of people to gank a few or b) I think they have more people, run away.  This inevitably results in fights being hard to find.  If i had a dollar for every time my squad sat on one side of a gate and the other squad sat on the other side trying to figure out who had more people I'd be a fucking millionaire. 

2.  Time sink.  time sinkTIME SINK!!!!!

3.  Hurry up and wait.  HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY THEY ARE COMING THEY ARE COMING.  Now wait on this fucking gate for 2 hours while our scouts try to read their minds.

4.  Constant fear of people doing horrible shit.  I play games to relax and have fun.  Not be in a constant state of stress and be frustrated all the time with 30 minute breaks of fun every 7 hours.

5.  Subscription.  Fuck you CCP.  I don't even care why.  Subscriptions are obsolete.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
I'll resub with you teddles.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
would you actually?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
and besides, at the VERY MOST you would only need to pay sub for like a year, and that's assuming you're a dribbler. get one of your alt chars sat in rens/amarr/jita and just station trade. easy easy passive isk - i went from 5mil to turning over 7b skimming 700m for subs. and that was like updating for 20m once a week or so, with weak skills and not getting spreadsheety about it. people in my old corp used to be pulling 5b easy profit a month for like 1/10th the effort & time invested compared to me and my ratting chimera/tengu
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
I would
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

FatherTed wrote:

and besides, at the VERY MOST you would only need to pay sub for like a year, and that's assuming you're a dribbler. get one of your alt chars sat in rens/amarr/jita and just station trade. easy easy passive isk - i went from 5mil to turning over 7b skimming 700m for subs. and that was like updating for 20m once a week or so, with weak skills and not getting spreadsheety about it. people in my old corp used to be pulling 5b easy profit a month for like 1/10th the effort & time invested compared to me and my ratting chimera/tengu
I hope you realize how adrenaline pumpingly awesome that sounds.  The tip of my penis just exploded like a cigar from all the excitement.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

My co-worker keeps trying to get me to buy/play this game
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

it's a trap
Adams_BJ

bugz wrote:

My co-worker keeps trying to get me to buy/play this game
you should.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6662|England
I take it no one plays anymore lol. I just reinstated my account, anyone still about?
CC-Marley
+407|6798
I still care bear around
Adams_BJ
I keep thinking of going back, and then remember all my shit is in nullsec and I can't get it out
Shadow893
lel
+75|6662|England

CC-Marley wrote:

I still care bear around
In game name?
CC-Marley
+407|6798

Shadow893 wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

I still care bear around
In game name?