Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
jord
Member
+2,382|6160|The North, beyond the wall.

Extra Medium wrote:

Three black kids beat the shit out of a younger white kid on a school bus for not buying their drugs.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles … on-fl.html

Imagine the national outrage if it had been 3 white kids beating a black kid.  Where is Al Sharpton?  Where is Jesse Jackson?  When is Obama going to comment on this?  Double fucking standards.
He doesn't get beat up because he didn't buy drugs, he got beat up for snitching. It's cause and effect, nothing new and a non story.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3677|Oklahoma

jord wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Three black kids beat the shit out of a younger white kid on a school bus for not buying their drugs.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles … on-fl.html

Imagine the national outrage if it had been 3 white kids beating a black kid.  Where is Al Sharpton?  Where is Jesse Jackson?  When is Obama going to comment on this?  Double fucking standards.
He doesn't get beat up because he didn't buy drugs, he got beat up for snitching. It's cause and effect, nothing new and a non story.
............he snitched because some KIDS were trying to sell him DRUGS at his SCHOOL.

CAUSE AND EFFECT LUL!!!!111
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,789|5587|eXtreme to the maX
Former Chancellor Helmut Kohl wanted to halve the number of Turks living in West Germany in the early 1980s, British official papers cited by a German magazine reveal.

He discussed the idea with then UK PM Margaret Thatcher at a meeting in Bonn in 1982, Spiegel Online reported.

Mr Kohl said that Turks "did not integrate well", minutes of the meeting said.

He told Mrs Thatcher he wanted their numbers cut by half within four years.

Spiegel Online said the minutes were marked "secret" but have now been released as the period of confidentiality has ended.

"Chancellor Kohl said... that it would be necessary over the next four years to reduce the number of Turks by 50% - but he could not say that publicly," notes from the meeting said, according to the Spiegel Online report.

"Germany had no problems with the Portuguese, the Italians, even the south-east Asians, because these communities integrated well," the notes read.

"But the Turks came from a very distinctive culture and did not integrate well."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23544311

Why do some races or cultures not integrate well wherever they are?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5067

jord wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Three black kids beat the shit out of a younger white kid on a school bus for not buying their drugs.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles … on-fl.html

Imagine the national outrage if it had been 3 white kids beating a black kid.  Where is Al Sharpton?  Where is Jesse Jackson?  When is Obama going to comment on this?  Double fucking standards.
He doesn't get beat up because he didn't buy drugs, he got beat up for snitching. It's cause and effect, nothing new and a non story.
I didn't see that part. In that case the black kids were in the right.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6171|Tampa Bay Florida
Islam?
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3677|Oklahoma

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Three black kids beat the shit out of a younger white kid on a school bus for not buying their drugs.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles … on-fl.html

Imagine the national outrage if it had been 3 white kids beating a black kid.  Where is Al Sharpton?  Where is Jesse Jackson?  When is Obama going to comment on this?  Double fucking standards.
He doesn't get beat up because he didn't buy drugs, he got beat up for snitching. It's cause and effect, nothing new and a non story.
I didn't see that part. In that case the black kids were in the right.
You have to be about the biggest shit idiot I've ever met.   Are you even being serious?  Please tell me you are trolling.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5067

Legally they were wrong. But morally, selling drugs isn't a bad act. It is a voluntary transaction and a victimless crime. Disrupting someones life and bringing on legal trouble for doing something that harmed no one is a dick move. He really had it coming.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3677|Oklahoma

Macbeth wrote:

But morally, selling drugs isn't a bad act.
IN A FUCKING SCHOOL!!!???  Think what you want about drugs, but I think that 99.999999999% of people on the face of the planet can agree that we don't need drug dealers in our fucking schools.  They are kids for fucks sake, they don't need to be messing with that shit.

Macbeth wrote:

It is a voluntary transaction and a victimless crime.
Tell that to every single family that has lost a loved on in a gang war, drug war, .......pretty much every living person in Mexico and Columbia.  Are you retarded?

Macbeth wrote:

Disrupting someones life and bringing on legal trouble for doing something that harmed no one is a dick move. He really had it coming.
Just wow.  Please stay on your side of the country.  Please NASA hurry, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5067

Drug violence is a result of prohibition not a result of the drug existing. It is the government's fault for everyone being killed and not a guy who smokes pot after school. Unless they were disrupting the school or smoking in the bathroom or something, I really don't care if they sell to each other between class or during cafe.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3677|Oklahoma

Macbeth wrote:

Drug violence is a result of prohibition not a result of the drug existing. It is the government's fault for everyone being killed and not a guy who smokes pot after school. Unless they were disrupting the school or smoking in the bathroom or something, I really don't care if they sell to each other between class or during cafe.
You go to school to learn, not to do drugs in the fucking bathroom.  12-18 year old kids have no business with drugs anyways, even if they "should be available for people to use recreationaly", kids of that age aren't responsible enough to use them safely and functionally.  You would understand this if you hadn't already burnt out half your brain cells.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5067

If your kids do drugs it is your fault as a parent for not raising your kids better. I have a bunch of friends who have never touched the stuff despite being around it on a constant basis. (Interestingly it was the Catholic private schools that had the worst drug problems). As long as the kids aren't using the drugs in school it is not a big deal when they are in high school. Many kids also drink in high school. Liquor is worse for someone than pot. In many parts of Europe the drinking age is 16. Their students turn out fine. There is no reason why we should be so uptight after a less dangerous substance when students are already dick deep in drinking culture.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4840|London, England

Extra Medium wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Drug violence is a result of prohibition not a result of the drug existing. It is the government's fault for everyone being killed and not a guy who smokes pot after school. Unless they were disrupting the school or smoking in the bathroom or something, I really don't care if they sell to each other between class or during cafe.
You go to school to learn, not to do drugs in the fucking bathroom.  12-18 year old kids have no business with drugs anyways, even if they "should be available for people to use recreationaly", kids of that age aren't responsible enough to use them safely and functionally.  You would understand this if you hadn't already burnt out half your brain cells.
You didnt drink in high school?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3677|Oklahoma

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Drug violence is a result of prohibition not a result of the drug existing. It is the government's fault for everyone being killed and not a guy who smokes pot after school. Unless they were disrupting the school or smoking in the bathroom or something, I really don't care if they sell to each other between class or during cafe.
You go to school to learn, not to do drugs in the fucking bathroom.  12-18 year old kids have no business with drugs anyways, even if they "should be available for people to use recreationaly", kids of that age aren't responsible enough to use them safely and functionally.  You would understand this if you hadn't already burnt out half your brain cells.
You didnt drink in high school?
Not in the school.  Hardly at all actually.  Also, just because I, you or anyone else did it doesn't mean it's the right thing to do or acceptable.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4840|London, England

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:


You go to school to learn, not to do drugs in the fucking bathroom.  12-18 year old kids have no business with drugs anyways, even if they "should be available for people to use recreationaly", kids of that age aren't responsible enough to use them safely and functionally.  You would understand this if you hadn't already burnt out half your brain cells.
You didnt drink in high school?
Not in the school.  Hardly at all actually.  Also, just because I, you or anyone else did it doesn't mean it's the right thing to do or acceptable.
yeah ok, do as i say etc.

Wrong answer
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
Member
+2,382|6160|The North, beyond the wall.

Extra Medium wrote:

jord wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Three black kids beat the shit out of a younger white kid on a school bus for not buying their drugs.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles … on-fl.html

Imagine the national outrage if it had been 3 white kids beating a black kid.  Where is Al Sharpton?  Where is Jesse Jackson?  When is Obama going to comment on this?  Double fucking standards.
He doesn't get beat up because he didn't buy drugs, he got beat up for snitching. It's cause and effect, nothing new and a non story.
............he snitched because some KIDS were trying to sell him DRUGS at his SCHOOL.

CAUSE AND EFFECT LUL!!!!111
Well yeah, if he didn't want to enter the transaction then he could have declined and gone about his day. They weren't harming him. Now he's a little more street smart.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3677|Oklahoma

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:


You didnt drink in high school?
Not in the school.  Hardly at all actually.  Also, just because I, you or anyone else did it doesn't mean it's the right thing to do or acceptable.
yeah ok, do as i say etc.

Wrong answer
Really Jay?  Because high school kids totally never make mistakes. 

"Hey kids, you shouldn't snort cocaine off a bikers dick in a truck stop bathroom during a middle school field trip."

"BUT JAY!!  You did it, so it's perfectly ok!"

"Yeah, I guess.  I hate to be the, do as I say not as I do, guy.  Whatever I've done in the past is perfectly ok for you to do."



Give me a fucking break guy.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3677|Oklahoma

jord wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

jord wrote:


He doesn't get beat up because he didn't buy drugs, he got beat up for snitching. It's cause and effect, nothing new and a non story.
............he snitched because some KIDS were trying to sell him DRUGS at his SCHOOL.

CAUSE AND EFFECT LUL!!!!111
Well yeah, if he didn't want to enter the transaction then he could have declined and gone about his day. They weren't harming him. Now he's a little more street smart.
Think about this for a second.

You are defending three people for kicking the shit out of one, younger, person because that one person attempted to stop them from selling drugs to middle school students.

Really?  Because snitching is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than selling drugs in school and ganging up on younger kid.  Also, calling this kid a snitch is such a punk thing.  The only people worried about "snitches" are people who are doing something wrong.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4840|London, England

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:


Not in the school.  Hardly at all actually.  Also, just because I, you or anyone else did it doesn't mean it's the right thing to do or acceptable.
yeah ok, do as i say etc.

Wrong answer
Really Jay?  Because high school kids totally never make mistakes. 

"Hey kids, you shouldn't snort cocaine off a bikers dick in a truck stop bathroom during a middle school field trip."

"BUT JAY!!  You did it, so it's perfectly ok!"

"Yeah, I guess.  I hate to be the, do as I say not as I do, guy.  Whatever I've done in the past is perfectly ok for you to do."



Give me a fucking break guy.
I'm just saying that expecting different from teenagers is stupid. It's why abstinence education and fighting birth control for teenagers causes so many problems, especially when they're in redneck states like yours where the only things to do are parties, drinking, drugs and sex.

You're burying your head in the sand and look confused when people mock you for believing in fairy tales.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3677|Oklahoma

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:

yeah ok, do as i say etc.

Wrong answer
Really Jay?  Because high school kids totally never make mistakes. 

"Hey kids, you shouldn't snort cocaine off a bikers dick in a truck stop bathroom during a middle school field trip."

"BUT JAY!!  You did it, so it's perfectly ok!"

"Yeah, I guess.  I hate to be the, do as I say not as I do, guy.  Whatever I've done in the past is perfectly ok for you to do."



Give me a fucking break guy.
I'm just saying that expecting different from teenagers is stupid. It's why abstinence education and fighting birth control for teenagers causes so many problems, especially when they're in redneck states like yours where the only things to do are parties, drinking, drugs and sex.

You're burying your head in the sand and look confused when people mock you for believing in fairy tales.
OHHHH, I see, since we made mistakes and did things that we know in hindsight were wrong, we should just let our kids do whatever the fuck they want, because we don't want to be hypocrites?  You really think that teaching abstinence causes problems?  You think we should just tell kids to go out and fuck until they are blue in the face?  Do you have any kids?  A daughter?  I got a couple of sons, maybe when they are older they can come over and run a train on your daughter, so long as they bring condoms right?  Maybe when they are done, they can run over the 7-11 with their fake I.D. and buy some booze and go get fucked up, because hey, I did it, so they can as well.  Next day at school, they can buy some skunk weed or some unknown pills in a ziplock bag from the 6th grade drug dealer, because who gives a shit right, it's a victimless crime and snitching on the dealer would only cause problems anyways.  These are all acceptable because we live in a redneck state with NOTHING to do.  I don't even know why I live here, I just jerk my dick off, smoke meth and beat my wife because there is literally nothing else to do.  Please.


I honestly think some of you guys had someone come saw off the top of your head, remove your brains and take a big giant shit in the bowl.  The whole point of being a parent, of being a member of the older generation is to do our best to shepherd the younger generation, to make them better people than ourselves, to try and make them smarter and wiser than us, to shield them from the pain and problems that we had by teaching them based on the knowledge of OUR mistakes so they don't have to repeat them.

You stupid bastards think they should learn for themselves, that should make their own mistakes and, essentially, that every generation should repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4840|London, England

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Really Jay?  Because high school kids totally never make mistakes. 

"Hey kids, you shouldn't snort cocaine off a bikers dick in a truck stop bathroom during a middle school field trip."

"BUT JAY!!  You did it, so it's perfectly ok!"

"Yeah, I guess.  I hate to be the, do as I say not as I do, guy.  Whatever I've done in the past is perfectly ok for you to do."



Give me a fucking break guy.
I'm just saying that expecting different from teenagers is stupid. It's why abstinence education and fighting birth control for teenagers causes so many problems, especially when they're in redneck states like yours where the only things to do are parties, drinking, drugs and sex.

You're burying your head in the sand and look confused when people mock you for believing in fairy tales.
OHHHH, I see, since we made mistakes and did things that we know in hindsight were wrong, we should just let our kids do whatever the fuck they want, because we don't want to be hypocrites?  You really think that teaching abstinence causes problems?  You think we should just tell kids to go out and fuck until they are blue in the face?  Do you have any kids?  A daughter?  I got a couple of sons, maybe when they are older they can come over and run a train on your daughter, so long as they bring condoms right?  Maybe when they are done, they can run over the 7-11 with their fake I.D. and buy some booze and go get fucked up, because hey, I did it, so they can as well.  Next day at school, they can buy some skunk weed or some unknown pills in a ziplock bag from the 6th grade drug dealer, because who gives a shit right, it's a victimless crime and snitching on the dealer would only cause problems anyways.  These are all acceptable because we live in a redneck state with NOTHING to do.  I don't even know why I live here, I just jerk my dick off, smoke meth and beat my wife because there is literally nothing else to do.  Please.


I honestly think some of you guys had someone come saw off the top of your head, remove your brains and take a big giant shit in the bowl.  The whole point of being a parent, of being a member of the older generation is to do our best to shepherd the younger generation, to make them better people than ourselves, to try and make them smarter and wiser than us, to shield them from the pain and problems that we had by teaching them based on the knowledge of OUR mistakes so they don't have to repeat them.

You stupid bastards think they should learn for themselves, that should make their own mistakes and, essentially, that every generation should repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
If you expect your kids to all be eagle scouts that go to church every sunday, abstain from drugs, drinking and sex, while treating everyone who doesn't live up to that ideal as people who get what they deserve, rather than educating and anticipating the non-ideal, you set both yourself and them up for misery that can be avoided.

And yes, they will make their own mistakes. They will ignore everything you say to them on the subject because they have no point of reference and no experiences of their own to fall back on. You can try to tell them all the horror stories and whatnot you want, but they're going to do what they want. They're going to do dumb stuff because they want to fit in or be cool. They will drink, and probably drive at the same time, they'll try drugs, they'll have sex before they're ready to raise a kid. Just because you say not to doesn't mean they're going to listen to a word you say, and the harder you try to fight it and force them to toe the line, the more they'll resent you for it and the harder they will rebel when they reach that age. It's how kids work. Ever see kids that go to Catholic schools? They get religion and abstinence and everything else shoved down their throats all day in school and then they party harder and slut it up more than kids in public school who do not.

Last edited by Jay (2013-08-03 07:38:38)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3677|Oklahoma
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

https://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/162/664/fckuk_this_thread_im_out_of_here_gif.gif
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5067

You know what I really hate? Rappers. Not because of their music but because of the mainstream attention the left gives them. I was watching Bill Maher and Jay Z was on there hawking his documentary. They were playing him up as some visionary and someone who has a nuanced view of politics. To me he just seemed like an illiterate monkey (I don't mean that in a racist way) going through a trained routine.

The left keeps trying to play up the intelligence of rappers in order get "Obama voters" to come out in every election. It is sad and annoying to watch. Mos Def is another semiliterate one they march out. Common and William are also fucking stupid.

How about they ask Van Jones what is up? Ivy League educated PhD holder in environmental science. And look at him.
[YouTube] http://m.youtube.com/results?q=van%20jo … Asr9d1kGZU[/youtube]
Also this dude, Cornell West needs to get fucked
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Cornel_West_2008.jpg/445px-Cornel_West_2008.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5067

The whole point of being a parent, of being a member of the older generation is to do our best to shepherd the younger generation, to make them better people than ourselves, to try and make them smarter and wiser than us, to shield them from the pain and problems that we had by teaching them based on the knowledge of OUR mistakes so they don't have to repeat them.
I disagree. I don't think people owe anything to anyone beyond themselves. Call me a nihilist but there it is.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4840|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

The whole point of being a parent, of being a member of the older generation is to do our best to shepherd the younger generation, to make them better people than ourselves, to try and make them smarter and wiser than us, to shield them from the pain and problems that we had by teaching them based on the knowledge of OUR mistakes so they don't have to repeat them.
I disagree. I don't think people owe anything to anyone beyond themselves. Call me a nihilist but there it is.
You don't think a parent owes their kid an education and the best possible life they can offer them?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
Member
+2,382|6160|The North, beyond the wall.

Extra Medium wrote:

jord wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:


............he snitched because some KIDS were trying to sell him DRUGS at his SCHOOL.

CAUSE AND EFFECT LUL!!!!111
Well yeah, if he didn't want to enter the transaction then he could have declined and gone about his day. They weren't harming him. Now he's a little more street smart.
Think about this for a second.

You are defending three people for kicking the shit out of one, younger, person because that one person attempted to stop them from selling drugs to middle school students.

Really?  Because snitching is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than selling drugs in school and ganging up on younger kid.  Also, calling this kid a snitch is such a punk thing.  The only people worried about "snitches" are people who are doing something wrong.
I'm not defending anyone, I'm pointing out why its a non issue and not newsworthy, it probably happens 20 times a day, with all manner of different races. Who cares? If you're going to snitch then be prepared for the consequences, it's pretty simple.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard