Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

A classmate referred to someone as a faggot. I am not amused. Don't people know how offensive that word is to gay people?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
Today I saw a faggy looking hipster walking down the block outside of penn wearing a shirt with hitlers face on it. I wanted to punch him in his. Put me in a foul mood instantly.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Was it Hipster Hitler?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I dunno, had a face full of piercings and an emo haircut to go with his smirk.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Jay wrote:

Today I saw a faggy looking hipster walking down the block outside of penn wearing a shirt with hitlers face on it. I wanted to punch him in his. Put me in a foul mood instantly.
Why do you care? Shouldn't the LIBERTARIAN in you not be bothered.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

Jay wrote:

Why do you care? Shouldn't the LIBERTARIAN in you not be bothered.
What? I can't get upset when people are blatant assholes? Did I say there should be a law? No. Dude deserves an ass kicking.
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

The fuck is wrong with you? He deserves pain for wearing a shirt. How very open minded and free thinking you are.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

The fuck is wrong with you? He deserves pain for wearing a shirt. How very open minded and free thinking you are.
It's what he wants anyway. Face full of jewelry, emo hair, hitler shirt, he wants attention. He would welcome the confrontation because it means he's getting the attention he wants so very badly. Everything about him was "Look at me negatively!".
-Frederick Bastiat
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
You should've beat him the fuck up Jay.  Thats your town he's going into.... mark your god damn territory
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6322|Graz, Austria
I'm really happy that there are laws in Austria (and Germany) prohibiting Nazi re-engagement, which includes stuff like a Hitler shirt and anything about Nazism that hasn't an educational approach.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

It's what he wants anyway. Face full of jewelry, emo hair, hitler shirt, he wants attention. He would welcome the confrontation because it means he's getting the attention he wants so very badly. Everything about him was "Look at me negatively!".
Its interesting that the one thing 'Liberarians' can't stand is people besides themselves exercising their freedoms.

Emo hipsters in Hitler shirts do deserve a slap though.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Libertarian != pacifist hippie
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Libertarian = You have no right poking your nose in other people business if your basic principle is people should not have their business poked into.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-08-02 04:54:39)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dilbert_X wrote:

Libertarian = You have no right poking your nose in other people business if your basic principle is people should not have their business poked into.
Nah, not how it works. No one is suggesting a complete free-for-all. Should that guy be allowed to wear that shirt? Yeah, of course. Do my beliefs prevent me from saying something to him, or noticing his shitty behavior? No. Would I cross the line if I physically assaulted him? Absolutely. Libertarianism doesn't mean you bury your head in the sand and don't have any impact on the world around you though. You can criticize people til you're blue in the face.
-Frederick Bastiat
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

Macbeth wrote:

Would I deserve pain if I wore a shirt that said "Nigger" on it through south central LA?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Of course not. No one should be harmed for wearing a shirt. A bunch of fascist on this page.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Nah, not how it works. No one is suggesting a complete free-for-all. Should that guy be allowed to wear that shirt? Yeah, of course. Do my beliefs prevent me from saying something to him, or noticing his shitty behavior? No. Would I cross the line if I physically assaulted him? Absolutely. Libertarianism doesn't mean you bury your head in the sand and don't have any impact on the world around you though. You can criticize people til you're blue in the face.
Then he's allowed to tell you not to eat so many pies?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

globefish23 wrote:

I'm really happy that there are laws in Austria (and Germany) prohibiting Nazi re-engagement, which includes stuff like a Hitler shirt and anything about Nazism that hasn't an educational approach.
Want to ban people with swastikas too? Despite it originally being a Budhist/Hindu symbol, and still is.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Then he's allowed to tell you not to eat so many pies?
Sure. I hate pie tho
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
cause you ate so many
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Fat people are vile. Stop eating so much if you don't like it.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6322|Graz, Austria

War Man wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Want to ban people with swastikas too? Despite it originally being a Budhist/Hindu symbol, and still is.
Nope, that's not banned.
But the swastika as used on various nazi flags and coats of arms is, along with a multitude of other insignia and logos, that have an obvious Nazi or Neo-Nazi relation.

Besides, the  original Far Eastern swastika is very rare in Austria, since those religion are very minor.
I personally have never seen it anywhere, not even on Buddhist stupas.

You basically only see it as graffiti on walls, or on old buildings in some hillbilly valleys, where the inhabitants never removed them, and no one ever cared to do anything about it.

Austria still has nasty far-right and Neo-Nazi dregs, with the far-right FPÖ party getting 15-20% of votes in the general elections for the past 30 years.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
My sister saw pensioners giving each other Nazi salutes in public when she lived in Vienna.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Extra Medium wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

i could handle it. it just sounds like you deal with a bunch of spoiled pussies.
Fill out an application and get your ass to Texas then. 

These "big tough" guys that come in here thinking they are the cats meow usually last about a month.
Jay could kick your ass, admit it.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

Dilbert_X wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

i could handle it. it just sounds like you deal with a bunch of spoiled pussies.
Fill out an application and get your ass to Texas then. 

These "big tough" guys that come in here thinking they are the cats meow usually last about a month.
Jay could kick your ass, admit it.
Doubt it.  I heard Jay has an ongoing love affair with doughnuts.

Besides, I don't fight, I shoot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard