Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney

Extra Medium wrote:

Some australian friends and I prank called a gun store in Australia.  Laughs ensued. 

Me: Yeah, I'm an American here on a hunting vacation and I need to get some .50 AE hollow points for my hunting sidearm.
Him: Uhh mate, we don't carry that caliber here.  What the hell are you hunting?
Me: Bears.
Him: Bears?  In Oz? 
Me: Yeah.
Him: We don't have any bears here.
Me: The tour guide said you did.  We're going to go hunt one.
Him: I think he lied to you mate.
Me: Nah, he said he does it all the time.  Think he called them Cola Bears.
Him: You mean Koala?  Mate their harmless, pretty sure you can't hunt them either.
Me: I got a license to shoot one.  Tour guide reccomended a 30-06 caliber rifle with a Desert Eagle in case the bear charges.
Him: Mate their TINY!  They are only like the size of a small pup. (can here yelling at his friend "Hey I got an American on the phone looking for .50 bullets to hunt Koala's lol)
Me: Dude, do you know what the hell your talking about, bears are huge!
Him: Did you already pay your guide?
Me: Yeah, $5000.
Him: I think your getting taken for a ride mate.
Me:  Well shit.  Can I at least get some .40 hollow points for my Sig in case someone breaks into my hotel.
Him  Didn't they give you something to read when you come into the country?  You can't do that here!
Me: Do what?
Him:  Shoot someone!!!
Me:  What if they try to steal my stuff?
Him: Where are you staying guy?
Me: Sydney.
Him:  We're in Perth you fuckin moron.
Me: Is that nearby?
Him: Dumbass. "click"
Promoting the idea that Americans are dumb one phone call at a time. GG.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Who the hell still pulls off prank calls in their 30's?
13rin
+977|6480

Macbeth wrote:

Tom Mabe?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

*logs in, reads last page or so of thread, facedesk*

Yeah, I'm going to go read something else now.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

can you at least cite your source
What source?  I'm the fuckiing source.
I got charged by a koala, it wasn't funny.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

can you at least cite your source
What source?  I'm the fuckiing source.
I got charged by a koala, it wasn't funny.
You should have had your .50AE on you.

Macbeth wrote:

Jestar prank calls IHOPS in the US.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2013-07-13 03:41:07)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

But why?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Extra Medium wrote:

Some australian friends and I prank called a gun store in Australia.  Laughs ensued. 

Me: Yeah, I'm an American here on a hunting vacation and I need to get some .50 AE hollow points for my hunting sidearm.
Him: Uhh mate, we don't carry that caliber here.  What the hell are you hunting?
Him: You mean Koala?  Mate their harmless, pretty sure you can't hunt them either.
Me: I got a license to shoot one.  Tour guide reccomended a 30-06 caliber rifle with a Desert Eagle in case the bear charges.
Him: Mate their TINY!  They are only like the size of a small pup. (can here yelling at his friend "Hey I got an American on the phone looking for .50 bullets to hunt Koala's lol)
Me:  Well shit.  Can I at least get some .40 hollow points for my Sig in case someone breaks into my hotel.
Him  Didn't they give you something to read when you come into the country?  You can't do that here!
yeah, this didn't happen.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

Macbeth wrote:

But why?
Koala was tangled up in a blackberry bush, and very angry about it, I thought I'd be a hero and cut it out with my pocket-knife when suddenly it freed itself and came tearing after me.

Koalas - They're scary as fuck.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

FatherTed wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

if it did happen he is pretty good at transcribing from memory. maybe he went to journo school and learnt shorthand. or maybe there's a recording... in which case, ding dong, post it
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

Dilbert_X wrote:

https://psdpics.s3.amazonaws.com/disasters/wetkoala.jpg
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4196|Oklahoma

FatherTed wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

i was there when it happened. quite funny.

Macbeth wrote:

I'm not in my 30's and because it's funny as hell.

Last edited by Extra Medium (2013-07-13 06:13:12)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Dilbert_X wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

But why?
Koala was tangled up in a blackberry bush, and very angry about it, I thought I'd be a hero and cut it out with my pocket-knife when suddenly it freed itself and came tearing after me.

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
I had a koala stuffed animal as a kid. It was my favorite
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Holy shit, so did I and I had totally forgotten about it till just now.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4196|Oklahoma
I tend to forget about old girlfriends too.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Unless you're fingering them on a quad bike whilst drunk and listening to Sweet Home Alabama. Such a treasured memory.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4196|Oklahoma
I fail to see a problem with this.

You forgot to mention it was under a bridge.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
I'm not surprised.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4196|Oklahoma
Did I mention I cleaned up the mess with an old oil rag?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

An eastern Pennsylvania police chief who went on profanity-laced video rants against those who disagreed with him on gun laws has been suspended for 30 days without pay.

The punishment wasn't for his diatribe though.

The borough council in the coal town of Gilberton said that police Chief Mark Kessler used "borough property for non-borough purposes without prior borough permission" when he made the video where he's seen shooting semiautomatic and automatic weapons.

Thousands of gun-rights activists descended on the town of 750 for the meeting, openly sporting firearms, CNN affiliate WPMT reported.

"I make no apologies and I have no regrets," a defiant Kessler told the council after its 5-1 vote, according to CNN affiliate WFMZ. He added he would be back "30 days from tonight."

Soon afterward, Kessler posted a statement on his website saying that Mayor Mary Lou Hannon and two council members -- Eric Boxer and Daniel Malloy -- "are conspiring behind closed doors for full termination. "

"They needed to suspend first to allow themselves time to look for or make up any reason or lie," he said.

Then, he added in all uppercase letters: "HEY BOXER, MALLOY , HANNON, YOU'RE COWARDS, YOU'RE HACKS, YOU PRETEND TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION,YOU SICKEN ME !"
I swear to God you gun rights activist are retarded. Of all the issues in the world is this really the one that matters the most to you people?
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4196|Oklahoma

Macbeth wrote:

An eastern Pennsylvania police chief who went on profanity-laced video rants against those who disagreed with him on gun laws has been suspended for 30 days without pay.

The punishment wasn't for his diatribe though.

The borough council in the coal town of Gilberton said that police Chief Mark Kessler used "borough property for non-borough purposes without prior borough permission" when he made the video where he's seen shooting semiautomatic and automatic weapons.

Thousands of gun-rights activists descended on the town of 750 for the meeting, openly sporting firearms, CNN affiliate WPMT reported.

"I make no apologies and I have no regrets," a defiant Kessler told the council after its 5-1 vote, according to CNN affiliate WFMZ. He added he would be back "30 days from tonight."

Soon afterward, Kessler posted a statement on his website saying that Mayor Mary Lou Hannon and two council members -- Eric Boxer and Daniel Malloy -- "are conspiring behind closed doors for full termination. "

"They needed to suspend first to allow themselves time to look for or make up any reason or lie," he said.

Then, he added in all uppercase letters: "HEY BOXER, MALLOY , HANNON, YOU'RE COWARDS, YOU'RE HACKS, YOU PRETEND TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION,YOU SICKEN ME !"
I swear to God you gun rights activist are retarded. Of all the issues in the world is this really the one that matters the most to you people?
You can't understand why we would get upset over someone taking away a freedom we cherish and a possession we own?  The same way we right wingers don't understand why the liberals get up in arms when there is talk of cutting entitlements, which they view as a financial freedom and the source of their possessions.

You liberal tards are just that, retards.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

The ability to carry a gun into Wal-Mart is really a freedom on the same level as not dying from a preventable disease.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

Glad I live in a country with sane gun laws.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4196|Oklahoma

Macbeth wrote:

The ability to carry a gun into Wal-Mart is really a freedom on the same level as not dying from a preventable disease.
Yes, because this debate totally translates laterally. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard