Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5602

"Black woman beats up cute asian woman"
[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=260_1371598525[/video]
They are so lucky I wasn't there. I would have been charged with a hate crime for what I would have done to those people.

Why is violence by black people against whites or black on black violence ignored by the media while a single case of a Mexican killing a black gets international attention? Why doesn't the black community stand up to its own problems instead of playing the victim and white people blaming? The only people who have ever told me to go crash a plane, or called me a terrorist, or Osama Bin Laden has been black people. Where is the news stories about black people attacking whites over their race? It is reported online but you will never hear about it on CNN.

This has been bothering me from the start of the Taryvon Martin case. A group of blacks can beat up an Asian girl on the train and laugh and post it on youtube but god forbid, god fucking forbid a group of whites beat up a black person.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

I find it slightly racist that you chose to bring this up over the multitude of other race-on-race incidents of violence.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732
coz black people cant be racist coz of slavery
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
macbeth you only give a shit because you have an irrational race-bias for asian women. which is kinda racist in its own way. you view all asian women as small, cute, demure, 'good wife' material. maybe that asian girl was being a complete bitch, off-camera, pre-recording. maybe she made racist remarks. maybe she was being the vilest person on that train carriage and everyone was disgusted with her conduct. you don't know. you're just jumping to conclusions and being outraged because you automatically assume she is like your pre-moulded asian woman. you are racist. you are doing more harm to asian women, on whole, than that black woman. go and look at yourself.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4212|Oklahoma
Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson on this one?

I would have 1000% more respect for those two if I ever saw them make a stink about an asian or a hispanic or even a white person getting screwed over by someone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard