Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
I find it amusing someone who cries about being called a redneck and bigot labels every other human being different to himself.

Oh, the irony.
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
i don't always partake in political issues, but when i do, i get my opinions from second-rate rappers that have been saying the same thing since 2002.

please quote a basketball player on twitter again
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i don't always partake in political issues, but when i do, i get my opinions from second-rate rappers that have been saying the same thing since 2002.

please quote a basketball player on twitter again
Did you just make light of Immortal Technique? HOW DARE YOU!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
yeah i bet he's a fucking intellectual prophet for half-rates like you on the shitty nowheresville college campuses of the world.

go listen to dance with the devil and cut yourself over how 'real' his talk is
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma
Change the subject much?

Uzi wrote:

this sort of stupid bullshit gets nowhere. what you consume doesn't determine your behaviour
Steroids.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yes it's so dumb to take something of your own volition/curiosity just because the law says it is wrong
How does this pertain to the quote above?  Are you an amateur magician trying to dazzle me with a slight of hand or some misdirection?

You said, very plainly, "what you consume doesn't determine your behaviour", I said "roids" and you replied with "yes it's so dumb to take something of your own volition/curiosity just because the law says it is wrong".

So which is it?  Are you saying roids don't affect your behavior?  Stop skirting around the point here.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
i am talking about the context of trayvon's case. people were discussing what he had in his body, or what he was buying from the convenience store, and for what possible purposes. i said 'what you consume doesn't determine your behaviour'. there is no deterministic link between weed, alcohol, or fucking arizona grape-juice or w/e that shit is and 'violence'. steroids are a rigorous system of hormonal treatment that purposefully CHANGES YOUR ENTIRE BALANCE. of course they are going to make you aggressive. was he buying steroids at the store? did he have a little IV-drip going at the time? jesus christ nobody is talking about steroids. you don't 'consume' them, either. you inject them. my point dismissing the irrelevancy of what trayvon had consumed was that nothing a teenage kid had in his blood from a toke on a joint or a store visit would lead him to be some chemical-crazed killer.

and my point about volition was to your laughable statement that anyone who takes anything, for whatever reason, is a "dumbass". i am inclined to believe you are the dumbass for applying such a blanket-statement to a subject so vast and varied. it is lazy, narrowminded thinking. hick reasoning. "it's illegal so they must be dumbasses". ok. keep drinking the kool aid.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-29 09:31:39)

Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yeah i bet he's a fucking intellectual prophet for half-rates like you on the shitty nowheresville college campuses of the world.

He makes good points though and is more educated than 99% of the rappers out there.
Jaekus
+957|5170|Sydney

Roc18 wrote:

He makes good points though and is more educated than 99% of the rappers out there.
Neither of these things are achievements.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yeah man i mean anyone that is wiser than chief keef i am gonna listen to.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

There isn't too much evidence out there to show that steroids increase anger and cause personality changes. They believe it has more to do with the sort of people who take steroids in the first place.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i am talking about the context of trayvon's case. people were discussing what he had in his body, or what he was buying from the convenience store, and for what possible purposes. i said 'what you consume doesn't determine your behaviour'. there is no deterministic link between weed, alcohol, or fucking arizona grape-juice or w/e that shit is and 'violence'. steroids are a rigorous system of hormonal treatment that purposefully CHANGES YOUR ENTIRE BALANCE. of course they are going to make you aggressive. was he buying steroids at the store? did he have a little IV-drip going at the time? jesus christ nobody is talking about steroids. you don't 'consume' them, either. you inject them. my point dismissing the irrelevancy of what trayvon had consumed was that nothing a teenage kid had in his blood from a toke on a joint or a store visit would lead him to be some chemical-crazed killer.

and my point about volition was to your laughable statement that anyone who takes anything, for whatever reason, is a "dumbass". i am inclined to believe you are the dumbass for applying such a blanket-statement to a subject so vast and varied. it is lazy, narrowminded thinking. hick reasoning. "it's illegal so they must be dumbasses". ok. keep drinking the kool aid.
Wrong again.  When I took steroids (FOR A MEDICAL REASON) it was in pill form.  So I consumed them.  And yes, I was an absolute intolerable asshole for about 2 months, so I know for a fact they change your disposition.

If Trayvon would have had roids in his system would you still be using this shit idiot reasoning?
Jaekus
+957|5170|Sydney
Seems like they haven't worn off yet.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Wrong again.  When I took steroids (FOR A MEDICAL REASON) it was in pill form.  So I consumed them.  And yes, I was an absolute intolerable asshole for about 2 months, so I know for a fact they change your disposition.

If Trayvon would have had roids in his system would you still be using this shit idiot reasoning?
trayvon didn't have roids in his system. and i always thought hardcore steroids were injected. are you just talking about steroids you took to get over an illness or infection? my original post was quite clearly in the context of trayvon's scenario. dilbert was trying to incriminate him for possibly being stoned. i said there is nothing in that scenario, with a kid walking home from the convenience store, where he could be drug-crazed. if his autopsy had come up positive for steroids, or fucking crystal meth, then of course it would be different. they are not even on the table in this discussion. why would they be? you took my trayvon-specific sentence and said 'aha!' because there is something in the world you can consume that changes your behaviour. wow, okay. great point would read again 10/10.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma

Jaekus wrote:

Seems like they haven't worn off yet.
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma
15 days since Zimmerman was rightly freed.  Great 2 weeks to be an American.  Our system still works.

Good luck Zimmerman, I hope you all the best!!!

I think I'm done with this thread.  The good guys won, my points were proven and it's just turned into the losing side crying about unrelated shit.

I was right, you guys were wrong.
https://i.imgur.com/k4omNCD.jpg
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
Where are those riots you were predicting?  Second time asking.

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-07-29 23:50:55)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria

Extra Medium wrote:

15 days since Zimmerman was rightly freed.  Great 2 weeks to be an American.  Our system still works.

Good luck Zimmerman, I hope you all the best!!!

I think I'm done with this thread.  The good guys won, my points were proven and it's just turned into the losing side crying about unrelated shit.

I was right, you guys were wrong.
Yes, your system works. Kudos to your jurisdiction!
The underlying problem is, your legislation sucks by creating such a stupid self-defence law.

Roland Freisler sure made perfectly fine court decisions as well, according to the laws that were in effect at his time.

Last edited by globefish23 (2013-07-30 03:45:07)

Jaekus
+957|5170|Sydney
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

dilbert was trying to incriminate him for possibly being stoned.
Nope

Globefish wrote:

The underlying problem is, your legislation sucks by creating such a stupid self-defence law.
Most countries have some form law which gives self-defence as an escape from a murder charge.
I bet Austria does.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
+957|5170|Sydney
Thing is here if you walked around the neighbourhood at night with a gun and went up and hastled strangers who probably were concerned about being hassled by strangers who then tried to defend themselves and you shot them dead you'd go to prison, rather than get let off and some people wank on that they're a hero.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
America is different though, if you pick a fight with a stranger chances are you'll be shot.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria

Dilbert_X wrote:

Most countries have some form law which gives self-defence as an escape from a murder charge.
I bet Austria does.
Yes, but there are clauses that you can't use excessive force or violence, compared to the attacker.
Using a handgun to kill an unarmed in self-defence would definitely get you something similar to grievous bodily harm, perhaps even manslaughter.
You would definitely NOT get away without any charges.

Dilbert_X wrote:

America is different though, if you pick a fight with a stranger chances are you'll be shot.
Yes, because everybody and their grandmother has a gun.
Because the country has a crazy amount of gun lobbyism, based on an outdated concept, anchored in the constitution, and a weird, anachronistic, abstracted conception of 'freedom'.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
da fuck are you on about
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma

Dilbert_X wrote:

Makes people think twice about picking a fight with someone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard