Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247

RTHKI wrote:

Cisse wrote:

whenever I see someone at an event constantly standing there taking pictures I want to take their picture taking device and smash them in the face with it
why
what kind of event
because it's anti-social and obnoxious. it normally spoils other people's view - those stood behind, normally. it's also a total disengagement and a kind of disrespect to the artist or performer that is putting on a show for you. many bands and dj's now politely request no photos.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida

Jay wrote:

That might be cool. I hate tourists.
For New York, they will naturally leave out the smell of piss and garbage

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

because it's anti-social and obnoxious. it normally spoils other people's view - those stood behind, normally. it's also a total disengagement and a kind of disrespect to the artist or performer that is putting on a show for you. many bands and dj's now politely request no photos.
Also, many musicians and comedians nowadays rely on live-performance for revenue.  There was a pianist or something who stood up and started yelling at someone for filming them fairly recently.

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-07-27 10:35:39)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Spearhead wrote:

Jay wrote:

That might be cool. I hate tourists.
For New York, they will naturally leave out the smell of piss and garbage
Bums love tourists.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
for the most part yes
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Goddamn philipino asshole fucked up all the calcs, now I have to double check all his work
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Jay wrote:

Goddamn philipino asshole fucked up all the calcs, now I have to double check all his work
How do you retards not know Filipino is spelled with a F? Don't you consider yourself a WW2 expert?

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-07-27 11:55:28)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

Jay wrote:

How do you retards not know Filipino is spelled with a F? Don't you consider yourself a WW2 expert?
I don't give a flying fuck.
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
Pwnt!±!!!!±±±
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
a lot of DJ's for a lot of top american pop-stars have been seen at concerts and on late-night tv shows doing that. it's funny.

lol at that dj desk though. i would not put my $2000+ of equipment on those $20 ikea things
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: and lo...
Stranger: Asl?
You: 13/f/taiwan
Stranger has disconnected.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Jay wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Tourist hate is so lame
You don't them getting in your way every day. Every day I'm going through Penn Station and the area around it and all I see are people walking aimlessly trying to figure out where they are and where they're going, or hauling around suitcases on wheels behind them, or stopping in inconvenient places like the middle of a walkway. Great, come to the city, look around, see the sites, whatever, enjoy yourselves, I'll even give you directions to Times Square if you ask, if it will get you out of high traffic commuter areas more quickly.. I just hate when I'm in a hurry and purposeless people are wandering and meandering in front of me.
you must admit NYC subway system navigation is a fucking nightmare.

seems like new yorkers have a huge hate on tourists.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
It's not that bad. The worst part is the hipsters on the L train.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
its pretty bad compared to every other metro system i've been in =/
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6734|London

yeah it's bad
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247

Roc18 wrote:

It's not that bad. The worst part is the hipsters on the L train.
come talk when you've used the london underground or paris metro breh
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6456|cuntshitlake

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: and lo...
Stranger: Asl?
You: 13/f/taiwan
Stranger has disconnected.
even omegle/chatroulette hate that fucking faggot
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

so fucking bored right now
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Let's start up BF2...oh wait, hardly anyone plays...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Steve-0 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Please put this disclaimer in your signature:

"Do not comment on my photographs. BF2S is my personal photobucket."
done.

i'll bet you edited that post three times, didn't you?
Why would I have to? I'm racking up a lot of experience points rebuffing your snappishness.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Please put this disclaimer in your signature:

"Do not comment on my photographs. BF2S is my personal photobucket."
done.

i'll bet you edited that post three times, didn't you?
Why would I have to? I'm racking up a lot of experience points rebuffing your snappishness.
*lunacy
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney

Cybargs wrote:

Jay wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Tourist hate is so lame
You don't them getting in your way every day. Every day I'm going through Penn Station and the area around it and all I see are people walking aimlessly trying to figure out where they are and where they're going, or hauling around suitcases on wheels behind them, or stopping in inconvenient places like the middle of a walkway. Great, come to the city, look around, see the sites, whatever, enjoy yourselves, I'll even give you directions to Times Square if you ask, if it will get you out of high traffic commuter areas more quickly.. I just hate when I'm in a hurry and purposeless people are wandering and meandering in front of me.
you must admit NYC subway system navigation is a fucking nightmare.

seems like new yorkers have a huge hate on tourists.
Fuck off they're full.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Not looking forward to going to dinner with my grandparents and other family. I just want to stay home.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
take it to the first world problems thread
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
just let androos stay. the people that complain about him hardly ever post for their input to actually mean something. besides, his threads always entertain me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard