Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
atheism was coined by dawkins? i describe myself as an atheist and i don't have any shame about it or worry about who else is using the label. i don't hang around on reddit tough so i guess i don't encounter the internet's Stupid.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

Speaking of things coined by Dawkins, did you guys know he coined the word 'meme'?

https://i.imgur.com/ilwTKtm.png
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

atheism was coined by dawkins? i describe myself as an atheist and i don't have any shame about it or worry about who else is using the label. i don't hang around on reddit tough so i guess i don't encounter the internet's Stupid.
Atheists are stupid.

To label yourself after something you don't believe in is shit idiot retarded.  I should start calling myself a athifairy because I don't believe a small human shaped insect collects teeth for money.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

No he coined "militant" atheism.  It's basically an atheist who is an activist for the right to not believe and for religion to be abolished.

I find it absurd though because you can pretty much say atheism is itself a belief of non-belief.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Atheists are stupid.

To label yourself after something you don't believe in is shit idiot retarded.  I should start calling myself a athifairy because I don't believe a small human shaped insect collects teeth for money.
i don't "label" myself as anything. i don't read dawkins books. i don't integrate not-believing-in-god as some part of my 'identity' or 'personality'. i never think about it. it's not a talking point. if anyone ever did ask about my religious beliefs, for whatever reason, which wouldn't be that normal of a thing to do (in europe, anyway, where we're all secular and religion is very private): well then my response would be 'atheist'. not as a social 'label', but as a literal term: i am a-theistic. the end.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Nyte wrote:

(I'm an agnostic atheist).
That isn't possible.
(A)gnosticism addresses what you know
(A)theism addresses what you believe.
Faith is belief without evidence.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
https://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/670162/sexy%20hot%20asian%20woman%20nurse.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

10/10
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
you guys are fucking gross. i thought tacky PVC outfits like that stopped being hot when you were 14 and over the first quickening spurt of puberty. that shit to me says 'tacky'.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Thats not PVC, derp
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
those outfits all too often are. who the fuck has fantasies about nurses, anyway? i've never understood that. when you go to hospital, it's normally because you're in serious pain, or you're ill. who the fuck fantasizes about meeting a woman when they've just shattered their leg, or when they're shitting blood? people are strange.

of course it all stems from the need to be mothered and cared for. typical freudian pre-oedipal fantasies. no wonder the people posting nurse images are those still extremely close to their mothers. infantalised and still dreaming about being breast-fed, and trying to impress their mother by retaining their faeces.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Nurses tend to be female, young, healthy and friendly, and of course everyone looks good in a uniform.
Also isopropyl alcohol smells nice.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
isopropyl alcohol smells like a sterile dentist or abortion clinic. 'smells nice'? chanel perfume smells nice. science labs and doctors surgeries do not smell nice.

nurses tend to be young, female, and friendly? LOL you should see most nurses. not the fantasy versions.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Much of the smell of the earlier perfumes, Chanel etc, was simple alcohol, same for aftershave.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
pretty sure that early perfume depended on the plant/herbal oils and extracts that was mixed in the alcohol, rather than people spraying alcohol on their skin. alcohol does not smell good. even the ancient cultures used things like jasmine and cinnamon. are you trying to say there was a point when we abandoned natural fragrances and started wearing test-tube liquids? lol.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Alcohol is a large factor in higher end perfumes, not the low-end moose-musk you buy in suprmarkets.

This is all getting off topic:

https://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o748/Xeph88/sexy-asian-cat-girl-costume.jpg
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
Are we still doing agnostic vs. atheism or are we back to macs asian tranny collection?

What the hell, I post it anyway

I never liked Hitchens.  Always came across as emotionally unstable to be honest.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Ranting religious/ranting non-religious types usually are.

Back on topic:
https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmjnmqfWKw1qglp8ko1_500.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
dilbert i think it would be good for you to find a girlfriend. you would be a lot less frustrated.
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you guys are fucking gross. i thought tacky PVC outfits like that stopped being hot when you were 14 and over the first quickening spurt of puberty. that shit to me says 'tacky'.
2/10 would not fuck
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
I really shouldn't open this thread on the train
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

elaborate
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

elaborate
My train is usually about 1/4 asians
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
To be honest, I think all of us, if given the opportunity, would not mind fucking any of these women.  We must be super gay not to.
Alpha as fuck.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
@Jay: so, if 1/4 of the people around you did not approve of your choice of, say, pants, you wouldn't wear those pants?

Last edited by Shahter (2013-07-26 13:10:10)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard