Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Considering these three states have a population double the size of Australia, and interesting local politics, I think we should have own our thread.

For starters: I am not happy about Cory Booker running for Senate. I think Rush Holt is the much better person for the job. I don't trust Booker at all.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
I think both Weiner and Spitzer are major creeps.  I'm not saying they're bad people for engaging in extra-marital activities, but the fact that they seem to feel no shame whatsoever makes me think they are borderline sociopaths who are not in politics for the "good" of society, but just get high on power.  I realize that you could say the same for all other politicians, but this shows they have extraordinarily bad judgement and think they can get away with it because they're "alpha males".  It's one thing to cheat on your wife, it's another to sleep with the same prostitute 10 times and put your dick all over the internet.  I hope both of them lose.  At least Sanford had the courtesy to marry the woman who he was cheating with.

--just looked it up Australia lol.  23 million?  Holy shit.  That's really small for such a big landmass.  FL has almost 20 million, up from 12 in 1990

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-07-25 03:18:21)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I file posting pictures of your penis on the internet and sleeping with prostitutes under things that really don't matter. There shouldn't be any shame attached to sending dick photos as long as the person receiving them don't complain and are of age. Same with sleeping with hookers. I think a majority of Americans have done either of those things at least once and aren't living a life of repentance and shame. Why should either of these guys have to?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Because it shows they have bad judgement.  Period.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Bad judgement to be human? Everyone likes sex. Same way everyone likes to be high or drunk. Being a person who has needs and wants shouldn't be looked down upon. They did nothing wrong.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Where is George Zimmerman when you need him?

ful video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJWZHdfh8pQ

Glad they caught him a few weeks back. They charged him with attempted murder among other things for choking her and throwing her down the stairs. He is getting life.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-07-25 06:55:25)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
the majority of humans have sent pictures of their penis or used a prostitute? wait, what?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

Bad judgement to be human? Everyone likes sex. Same way everyone likes to be high or drunk. Being a person who has needs and wants shouldn't be looked down upon. They did nothing wrong.
Yeah, the underage thing is a bit different, though. Or are you looking for 14yo Asian girls?
Brasso
+1,549|6600

also apparently everyone likes being high or drunk. everyone.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
the desire for intoxication and escape is pretty anthropologically established. maybe not for everyone, though. using prostitutes however... that's a moral thing. not everyone will do that. most people's sexual desires are satisfied in consensual relationships. prostitution is not a normal activity for people, just because every human is 'sexual'.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-25 07:17:16)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
This thread exists

You got a guy running for mayor named Weiner who had a scandal over showing people his weiner and now has another scandal about showing is weiner again. 

And an ex-governor caught banging whores.

And a current mayor that banned cups that were to big and is trying to regulate elevators to the point people will take the stairs.

The tri-state area politics are shit.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Pennsylvania isn't part of the tristate area.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i salute the mayor of new york. he is the only person honestly confronting the issue that america has an obesity epidemic. nobody wants to do anything about it 'because freedom'. but what people don't understand is that if you put a rat in a cage with a trigger-lever that gives it feel-good stimulation, that rat will trigger the lever irrationally and non-stop until it is dead. when you have a public as bovine and poorly-educated as the american mass, it's time to admit that they don't know what is best for them. they need a paternalistic hand. i salute the mayor of new york for daring to put his head above the parapet of mutually-enforced 'america: land of the free' rhetorical bullshit and address a very real and very huge health problem. diabetes and obesity are at epidemic levels in the states. people are clearly not well-educated or personally responsible enough to take care of their dietary intake. it is time for heroes like bloomberg to take the reins.

also is it him or rudy that donates like billions to john hopkins? i can't remember. kudos anyway.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i salute the mayor of new york. he is the only person honestly confronting the issue that america has an obesity epidemic. nobody wants to do anything about it 'because freedom'. but what people don't understand is that if you put a rat in a cage with a trigger-lever that gives it feel-good stimulation, that rat will trigger the lever irrationally and non-stop until it is dead. when you have a public as bovine and poorly-educated as the american mass, it's time to admit that they don't know what is best for them. they need a paternalistic hand. i salute the mayor of new york for daring to put his head above the parapet of mutually-enforced 'america: land of the free' rhetorical bullshit and address a very real and very huge health problem. diabetes and obesity are at epidemic levels in the states. people are clearly not well-educated or personally responsible enough to take care of their dietary intake. it is time for heroes like bloomberg to take the reins.

also is it him or rudy that donates like billions to john hopkins? i can't remember. kudos anyway.
Yeah, I agree, that guy is a cunt.  Glad you feel the same way about that douche.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
say what you want. all empires get complacent and decadent. they all engorge themselves on a little too many hog-roasts, drink too much falernian wine whilst stretched out on one side on marble tables. they all indulge in one too many orgies, get a little too debauched, and become more interested in pleasure-seeking and dionysianism than apollonian rule and clarity of vision. all empires crumble. yours is going to the grave in size 42 waist trousers and fanny-packs and super-size refills. enjoy your footnote in history.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

This European anti-Americanism sure is boring. Can we please keep on the topic of what is happening in the northeast?

So about Cory Booker...
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i'm not anti-american. i think it is good that some of your more modern cities and states are taking steps to try and protect health and curb toxic fast-food. i wish americans the best of health.

in vino veritas, in aqua sanitas, etc.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i'm not anti-american.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote of the fucking century right there.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i have been to america many times. i like it there. i was considering living there for 5-7 years to do graduate school. i would not class myself as 'anti-american'. most topics on this forum are about... america. they are debates and discussions. it's not a 'debate' if you are only talking in praise all the time. it doesn't really generate much discussion. i am equally critical of many european policies and am just as objectively critical of my own nation. hence whenever anyone says "yeah but england does so-and-so" i am like 'yes, i know, and i disagree with it'. it is not a tribal/factional thing. i am not "go UK!" and "boo! america!" but if you are discussing the mayor of a city, i will tell you why i like him.

people who see the world in black/white are simpletons. are you a simpleton?
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i'm not anti-american.
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/4465.gif
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

blah blah blah fuck off
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
jay don't be sensitive. you know you can always go and get 2 medium cups of cola if you want more. it's okay.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
If you actually believe what you wrote I feel sorry for you.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
We should have mandatory fat camp -- call it the FFF.  Fat fuckers Fasting.  Along with the SSCC -- Soda Size Compliance Commission
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
you can tell from the macbeth-like hammy tone that i am being facetious. but yes, i am sincerely glad there is a city mayor who is trying to tackle social problems. if one of those social problems is poor public health and obesity, why not try and do something about it? even raise awareness? would anyone genuinely drink those giant containers of cola if they were properly informed and knew what it did to your gastro-intestinal system? to your pancreas and metabolism? i highly doubt it. people are just not informed. they've had coca cola and fast-food marketed to them all of their lives and don't see any alternative. most other countries in the world have a far healthier diet, and rarely - if at all - consume that sort of liquid/food. it's all about culture. NY's mayor has clearly identified what he thinks is a negative/sick part of american culture. why not try and use his powers and influence to raise awareness? what is your genuine reason against it? and don't give me some 'marxist' bullshit. eating healthy is not a political agenda.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard