Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma

Cheez wrote:

That's pretty high and mighty of you. I bet your money doesn't even have dicks.
American money shows the twin towers on fire.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
Slow day for news if people give a shit about some baby who has zero relevance to the lives of 99.9% of the world.
Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

it is your monarchy
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Macbeth wrote:

it is your monarchy
God kill the queen.  Please.
Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Shibas are cute dogs
https://www.petsonlex.com/images/breed_pages/Shiba_Inu.jpeg

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-07-24 10:01:50)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Nyte wrote:

Slow day for news if people give a shit about some baby who has zero relevance to the lives of 99.9% of the world.
Royal baby news was right up there along with stories about celebrity post-pregnancy belly-fat. Pretty skippable.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
Most Would Support Prince's Son If He Comes Out
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
just snapped one of the arms off my pair of super-expensive s0-hipster YSL glasses.

has happened before in the past and it cost $100+ just to get a single arm shipped from italy. FML.
CC-Marley
+407|6820
bummer
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
these glasses have not been very robust and they have not lasted anywhere near their price-point. i'm pretty sure they were exclusively conceived and designed to be worn as a polite accessory to a tux at a ball in venice, or something. they are shit. designer glasses are a fucking scam.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6730|Toronto | Canada

yikes, thats like half the price of a pair of glasses.  just ordered a $200 pair of prescription sunglasses yesterday too

sucks to have shitty eyesight
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
it does yeah. normally i'd wear contacts but i justified buying a nice expensive pair of specs as being more cost-effective over the course of 12 months than continual daily contacts (i only wear em on occasions now). except that plan backfired because these glasses have broken twice in about 18 months. fuck you yves.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

i didnt start wearing glasses until i was about 18 and never really got used to contacts. i still only wear glasses during class and for driving since my eyesight is only like -1.25

why dailies? monthlies kicked their ass for the 6 months i used them in high school
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
lol hipster glasses

Sux2bu
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

Roc18 wrote:

lol hipster glasses

Sux2bu
i can take my glasses off, or buy a new pair. you are stuck with your looks and intelligence for the rest of your life. therefore i submit it, in fact, "sux2bu". enjoy counting money and being reddit-smart.

winston, monthlies kinda suck if you use them every day. they degrade, dry out, frequently crack/split. plus dropping one or damaging it in any way is a bummer: one month's worth of eyesight fucked. with a daily, if you mess up putting it in/drunkenly taking it out, or split it or whatever, it doesn't matter... it's like $1 wasted. with a monthly, you're gonna be bummed. monthly is more cost-effective but it's just higher-risk, and you start to feel tired/aching eyes by the time you get to the end of every month.
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

lol hipster glasses

Sux2bu
i can take my glasses off, or buy a new pair. you are stuck with your looks and intelligence for the rest of your life. therefore i submit it, in fact, "sux2bu". enjoy counting money and being reddit-smart.
First of all I don't even go on reddit.

Second of all I was agreeing with your statements. Both about hipster glasses and that bad eyesight sucks.

So I don't know where the shots to my looks and intelligence come from.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
http://boingboing.net/2013/07/24/techno … te-mp.html

she sounds like the british version of ted stevens. for all those who missed out on the catchy musix video while it was popular:

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

lol hipster glasses

Sux2bu

winston, monthlies kinda suck if you use them every day. they degrade, dry out, frequently crack/split. plus dropping one or damaging it in any way is a bummer: one month's worth of eyesight fucked. with a daily, if you mess up putting it in/drunkenly taking it out, or split it or whatever, it doesn't matter... it's like $1 wasted. with a monthly, you're gonna be bummed. monthly is more cost-effective but it's just higher-risk, and you start to feel tired/aching eyes by the time you get to the end of every month.
it just always seemed that the quality of the monthlies was higher than the dailies. they were throwaway price, yes, but it seemed like the quality was generally more poor. though now that i think about it, this has probably changed in the past 6 years. maybe ill give contacts another chance.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
with those boyish good looks, it would be a crime not to

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

your gfs a floozie
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
really recommend this mix to everyone. it's a great summer mix. no hardcore-experimental-'omg'-techno or 'out there' electronics, either. just pure vitamin d and dopamine in audio form.

https://t.co/Guwxut1LUc (it's a soundcloud link)
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland
Don't you guys ever get bored of arguing? There is literally nothing important enough ever said on here to get annoyed
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
who is annoyed?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
people who left
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
The thickest of skins and alphas of alphas remain.
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard