Cisse
+63|4338
I think ken got kidnapped, I had a pic confirming it but I cant find it atm
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Wreckognize
+294|6455

Macbeth wrote:

How do you guys like Avocado? There is this Cuban place nearby that makes this amazing Avocado salad. If I had the time and money I would probably eat Avocado every morning with some orange juice and other fruit and vegetables instead of my usual toast or cereal.
Guac is amazing, but the texture of regular avocado is unsettling.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

he gets banned every time he comes back. apparently someone who posts ordinary things and the occasional bit of ass-licking is such a danger to this fine, super-active forum. mods are pretty retarded. we need every active poster we can get. i would even welcome ATG and lowing back at this point.
After he posted pics of Kimmm, Chuy called the permaban which will not be lifted ever. That dickhole caused even more reports and hatemail than you
Ultrafunkula

DesertFox- wrote:

Drink a whisky drink. Drink a vodka drink. Drink a lager drink. Drink a cider drink.
And when I have to pee, I use the kitchen sink!

Mel Smith died too Used to watch Smith & Jones in the 80's. Britcom rulez.
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

he gets banned every time he comes back. apparently someone who posts ordinary things and the occasional bit of ass-licking is such a danger to this fine, super-active forum. mods are pretty retarded. we need every active poster we can get. i would even welcome ATG and lowing back at this point.
After he posted pics of Kimmm, Chuy called the permaban which will not be lifted ever. That dickhole caused even more reports and hatemail than you
I think banning him was an overreaction but he shouldn't have posted those pics without her permission.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

boohoo all the people that report me are overgrown babies with drinking problems. a forum full of engineer-types, but none of them know how to build a bridge and get the fuck over it. honestly, it's okay to not like someone's posts... you just... ignore them. and carry on your day.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6f/Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan.jpg/220px-Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan.jpg
Ultrafunkula

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

honestly, it's okay to not like someone's posts... you just... ignore them. and carry on your day.
As if that's ever going to happen on this forum

But true, tho.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
If only Pace51 came back, I felt bad for his ban.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
He was the worst ever member. Just non-stop real world facts spam!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6686|Riva, MD
I'd guess he had really intense bergers or something.  I used to do shit like that on Gaia Online when I was 13 and didn't know people could not give a fuck and don't want to see shitloads of facts about nothing
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
lol please give us some examples
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
fuckwank. This royal baby is gonna make watching any news program, or reading any newspaper unbearable for at least the next week, maybe longer
Ultrafunkula

Congrats to the kingdom naab.

https://www.heromachine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/CAPTAIN_BRITAIN_by_Zetr0C.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
the guardian site has a little button in the top right corner that says 'royalist?' or 'republican?' and you can click it and it filters the news accordingly.

i'm not even particularly anti-monarchy but i really cannot give a shit about what is basically celebrity gossip. i just do not care.
Ultrafunkula

Our local yellow press paper has a "click here to send your best wishes to the royal family". Yeah. I bet they would be thrilled to read how glad some nutty cuckoo is in the middle of the Finnish forest.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

the guardian site has a little button in the top right corner that says 'royalist?' or 'republican?' and you can click it and it filters the news accordingly.

i'm not even particularly anti-monarchy but i really cannot give a shit about what is basically celebrity gossip. i just do not care.
That is a bloody brilliant idea.

I hate the whole celebrity culture. She's famous for fucking a prince. Well done love.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

The royal baby has been named Prince Damien Satanus Vader Sauron Thatcher Joffrey Charles Manson Savile Dalek Windsor. Long live the thing!

(Blatantly stolen from a Tweet I saw.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

How about "George Bush-Blair Churchill Windsor?"
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
Name it "Tourist Attraction".
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Muhammad.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Ty wrote:

Muhammad.
Pat Condell would an hero.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
X Men: Days of Future Past casting seems to include the old and new Xavier/Magneto as well as Bishop.  This implies that they will use the time travel (possibly Apocalypse?) arc for that movie.  Can't wait.
Alpha as fuck.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Shitbutts. Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright are having a screenings of the Blood & Ice Cream trilogy and Q&A sessions in Chicago in two weeks and tickets (which you can reserve for free) were sold out.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

i was on the phone to an american woman a few days ago and she said "how's the baby watch going?"

i said "err... what?"

then she said it again and i said "oh yeah it's going good" but i had no idea what she was talking about until about 10 minutes later when i was off the phone
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard