pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

UnkleRukus wrote:

I just made a baked potato sandwich, because i cant afford a real meal.
Do kindly inform us of the recipe. I can't even fathom how that is done.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

My microwave stopped making beeps when I price the buttons.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5007|Massachusetts, USA

pirana6 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

I just made a baked potato sandwich, because i cant afford a real meal.
Do kindly inform us of the recipe. I can't even fathom how that is done.
bake the potato. slice the potato, place on toasted bread. Add salt, pepper, butter and cheese. Enjoy your poor person sandwich.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
Ah, slicing the potato, but of course.
Sounds like something you'd find on pinterest
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
why would you just eat carbs with carbs. may as well just cook two baked potatoes. the bread is giving you nothing.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

why would you just eat carbs with carbs. may as well just cook two baked potatoes. the bread is giving you nothing.
because he couldn't afford a proper meal and probs only had one potato.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
if it was white bread it probably just made his meal 2x as unhealthy.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5007|Massachusetts, USA

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

I have to ration food brah. All my money is going towards a new apartment and my pay raise isn't going to show up until my next paycheck. Which coincidentally is the day after i will have paid for the new place

pirana6 wrote:

More like something in the projects.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I have a friend who grew up poor in Ukraine. He had to eat potatoes for a whole month straight once. Doesn't like potatoes anymore.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

I have to ration food brah. All my money is going towards a new apartment and my pay raise isn't going to show up until my next paycheck. Which coincidentally is the day after i will have paid for the new place

pirana6 wrote:

More like something in the projects.
over here i'm pretty sure raw potatoes are cheaper than sliced, white, packaged bread. also healthier. and also less effort to just prepare/cook one ingredient. not like white bread is enriching the taste of that dish. haha.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Spent $1000 on a new computer and the only game I still find interesting is Age Of Empires 2
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
that's why i've always asked people in the tech sub-forum why they're still so happy about buying £400 graphics cards. i wouldn't even be repairing my 3 year old PC at all if it wasn't for the PSU still being under warranty. pc gaming is at a dead end. okay if you like TF2 and shitty MOBA games.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

PC's - not just for gaming anymore . . .
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma
Instead of "video killed the radio star" it should be "free to play killed the PC game".
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
quite a lot of f2p games are pretty good, though. it's the not the payment model that is lacking. it's the game quality. everyone is afraid to make a difficult game, one that sticks to hardcore principles or 'balance', like the old games of yore. people played quake infinitely because the balance was fucking incredible. didn't need flash graphics or a DLC every 3 months. didn't even need fancy stats or an achievement cabinet. nowadays people make games with an intended shelf-life of 6-12 months, max. the longevity and refinement just isn't there anymore. it's like playing a dumbed-down kids version of everything.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

quite a lot of f2p games are pretty good, though. it's the not the payment model that is lacking. it's the game quality. everyone is afraid to make a difficult game, one that sticks to hardcore principles or 'balance', like the old games of yore. people played quake infinitely because the balance was fucking incredible. didn't need flash graphics or a DLC every 3 months. didn't even need fancy stats or an achievement cabinet. nowadays people make games with an intended shelf-life of 6-12 months, max. the longevity and refinement just isn't there anymore. it's like playing a dumbed-down kids version of everything.
Pretty much.  The F2P cunts can get away with horrible balance and shitty quality with the standard "well it IS a free game" excuse.  I got a bad feeling that major gaming companies are going to start switching everything over to this model because it is cheaper to produce, quality doesn't matter and it makes a boatload more cash.

Can you even begin to fathom how much money the recent Call of Duty games could have made if they were F2P?  All those kids buying weapons, unlocks and maps.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

But they already do sell DLC on top of the $60 per unit they move tens of millions if copies of. Black Ops 2 made a billion dollars in 15 days.
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/12/05/call- … 1-billion/
I don't think TF2 has made anywhere near that in its lifecycle
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
because TF2 is mostly a PC-community shooter, and the pc community are more reddit-faggot than frat-bro, like the CoD xbox generation. different market sizes. TF2 has been the biggest fps success story for the PC in the last 5+ years, easily. the first 2 years or so after its release really regenerated PC gaming. felt like it once again had a serious shooter with real competitive play in mind.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
friend's cobalt ss got its 3rd turbo
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Facebook earnings release today.  Got in at $23 about 2 months ago for 800 shares.

Price target is $32.  I could be a bit closer to buying a Tesla car.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
i feel sorry for people that invested in facebook.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

i was going to use my calculator to figure out exactly how much 23 X 800 is but I can't find it cause I am on Windows 8.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
they let american majors graduate with arithmetic skill that bad? i thought you guys had a 'breadth' model of education.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

it was a joke...period period period
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Macbeth wrote:

i was going to use my calculator to figure out exactly how much 23 X 800 is but I can't find it cause I am on Windows 8.
23x800 = 18400

Current price is 26.50 (21200@800 shares).  Gain of 2800.  That's a yield of 7.5% each month which annualized is 90%.

If it goes to 32 (my exit price).  It is 25600.  Gain of 7200.  That is 20% each month which is annualized to 120% return.
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard