Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Extra Medium wrote:

Blacks are the most racist people in America.  That's a damn fact.
A racist statement calling a group of people racist based on their skin color

top lel
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Case is just another example of why people shouldn't be allowed to walk around with guns.
or maybe not to beat the shit out of someone in a concealed carry state.
Trayvon had a right to stand his ground against an armed assailant.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
"These fucking punks always get away"

Suuuuure, okay extra medium.  Rationalize it anyway you want, its a free country.  The fact is that if Martin was a 17 year old white kid, Zimmerman would be in prison now.  The defense made the case about race, how there were burglaries and robberies and how black men did it.  The prosecution itself was incompetent.  The juror who spoke to CNN with their "book deal" 2 days after the fact went on the record IGNORING the judges orders to disregard the detectives testimony.  She also call Trayvon "A young colored boy".  She is a grade A nitwit, and I'm glad you consider her an expert because it tells us a lot about you and your opinion in this case.

All in all EM, I think if they had come back with a guilty verdict you'd be screaming about how dumb and emotional and protective the all woman jury is and how the jury's decision was wrong and how an innocent man is in prison all because NBC decided to cover the protests.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Macbeth wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Case is just another example of why people shouldn't be allowed to walk around with guns.
or maybe not to beat the shit out of someone in a concealed carry state.
Trayvon had a right to stand his ground against an armed assailant.
zimmerman was concealed carrying
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Indeed an armed assailant.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Cybargs wrote:

so about zimmerman...

well the evidence is strongly in favour of self defence, only shot the kid one time, possible warning shot. it'd be more tilted towards murder if zimmerman just unloaded on him.
That and every witness who claims to have seen what happened says Martin was on top of Zimmerman pummelling him 'MMA style'.

Are the people demonstrating against 'stand your ground' actually retarded? Zimmerman didn't even use that in his defence.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Macbeth wrote:

He has a legal permit. He didn't even pull out the gun until (if you believe zimmerman's statement) that trayvon reached for his gun. I mean, zimmerman did wait for quite a while to draw his gun and only fired once. If he really wanted to kill trayvon, I'm sure there'd be more bullet holes.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

So having a permit doesn't make him an armed assailant?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Not if he's defending himself no.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA

Macbeth wrote:

Are you that stupid? Have a permit means its legal for him to carry a concealed weapon. That doesn't make him a fucking aggressor elite pro babass nigger stomper.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Deconstruct the term "armed assailant."

Armed: with a weapon
Assailant: someone who assaults someone else.

Having a permit for a gun does not negate being armed. that is my point. the permit was a stupid thing to bring up in response to a throwaway statement because it doesn't change the modifier "armed".

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-07-20 22:23:36)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
He was armed, but he was not the assailant. Trayvon was the assailant.

Did you get dropped on your head?

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2013-07-20 22:16:18)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Considering Zimmerman started the confrontation and killed the man minding his own business, I am reluctant to believe Trayvon was the initial assailant.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

UnkleRukus wrote:

how the hell does having a permit for a gun make someone not have a gun? it made no sense to bring up permits.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Macbeth wrote:

Considering Zimmerman started the confrontation and killed the man minding his own business, I am reluctant to believe Trayvon was the initial assailant.
yeah and maybe trayvon would be alive if he decided not to go full on nigga moment on martin.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

According to the armed assailant who killed him.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Macbeth wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

how the hell does having a permit for a gun make someone not have a gun? it made no sense to bring up permits.

Macbeth wrote:

You brought it up retard.

It does not make some one an assailant just because they have a gun. Trayvon was the aggressor not Zimmerman.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

He has a legal permit. He didn't even pull out the gun until (if you believe zimmerman's statement) that trayvon reached for his gun. I mean, zimmerman did wait for quite a while to draw his gun and only fired once. If he really wanted to kill trayvon, I'm sure there'd be more bullet holes.
cybarg was the one who brought up permits idiot.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Can we agree you're both idiots?
And Cybargs.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
I can prove right now that Trayvon initiated the assualt.

If someone is following you at approximately 30-40 feet away and pulls a gun on you, what would you do?

a) run away screaming for help

b) run 30-40 feet towards the guy with a gun pointed at you and start beating his head into the concrete without disarming him

Common sense people.  Zimmerman obviously pulled the gun AFTER he was getting his shit kicked in.  That being the case, it also proves Trayvon initiated PHYSICAL contact.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Can't argue with tha--oh wait...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

That's all well and fine, but he was playing cop while packing.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

Extra Medium wrote:

I can prove right now that Trayvon initiated the assualt.

If someone is following you at approximately 30-40 feet away and pulls a gun on you, what would you do?

a) run away screaming for help

b) run 30-40 feet towards the guy with a gun pointed at you and start beating his head into the concrete without disarming him

Common sense people.  Zimmerman obviously pulled the gun AFTER he was getting his shit kicked in.  That being the case, it also proves Trayvon initiated PHYSICAL contact.
LOL
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Zimmerman is allowed to defend himself by shooting the unarmed Martin.

Martin isn't allowed to defend himself by hitting a stalker.

That's the logic here?

Another top lil
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
top lol cause youre dumb
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard