Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6741|Reality
Yeah you received a month's rain in 2 hours. Which religious laws have torontonians broken for god to be so upset with you?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5979|Toronto
Rob Ford is still in office.
I like pie.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
too hot
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

TSI wrote:

Been better:
Gross.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51395/Screen%20Shot%202013-07-17%20at%208.33.27%20PM.png
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697
if only it was like this every week.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

13/f/taiwan wrote:

if only it was like this every week.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697
i hate it when people complain/talk about the weather every day or just because they have nothing better to say. it's almost always the fat-asses who can't even wipe their shit properly crying about the heat. do you people realize how convenient it is for those of us who jog, go to the beach, or enjoy wearing minimal clothing? it's only 2-3 months out of the year that we see weather like this and life becomes so much more fun and easy.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13/f/taiwan wrote:

i hate it when people complain/talk about the weather every day or just because they have nothing better to say. it's almost always the fat-asses who can't even wipe their shit properly crying about the heat. do you people realize how convenient it is for those of us who jog, go to the beach, or enjoy wearing minimal clothing? it's only 2-3 months out of the year that we see weather like this and life becomes so much more fun and easy.
Go back to the desert then. I'd much rather have snow on the ground than 100 degree, 50% humidity weather. My northern european genes didn't evolve to handle this shit.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Your body didn't evolve to handle hot weather. Don't bring the Swedes into this. Most of them don't have protective fat layers.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
You're mostly black, I bet you shiver uncontrollably in the winter.
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Lies. I have no black in me. Do shake like a life though.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252

Jay wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Go back to the desert then. I'd much rather have snow on the ground than 100 degree, 50% humidity weather. My northern european genes didn't evolve to handle this shit.
they didn't evolve to handle all that baggage you're carrying, either. if you're going to invoke 'genes' and all. why aren't you ripped like a techno viking?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Ah cannae git oon wit this weather. Prone to heat exhaustion, likesay.
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
scots love the heat. means they can sit around outside drinking buckfast til 10pm
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Ah cannae git oon wit this weather. Prone to heat exhaustion, likesay.
You're fat, face it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone
The Temperature chart.
<--Fucking Freezing-->14<--Cold-->18<--acceptable-->21<------Nice------>30<---acceptable--->34<---hot--->40<--- Fucking Hot ----->

So right now at 11C (max 17) its fucking freezing (cold).
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Weather's fine but I've had heaps of earthquakes this morning - just had another one. I think the count is 25 now. Biggest was 5.9 just after 7am, about four in the 4 range and most of the rest sitting around 3.5.

They seem to be getting smaller now so whatever it is it's heading away from us.

https://www.scifinow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Screen-shot-2013-07-09-at-14.33.26-300x200.png
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Fuck me, just had a 6.2.

Edit: Upgraded. 6.8.
[Blinking eyes thing]
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Ty wrote:

Fuck me, just had a 6.2.

Edit: Upgraded. 6.8.
I think Frodo threw the ring in.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Could be right, the Auckland Skytower did spontaneously collapse.
[Blinking eyes thing]
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

Double event.
CC-Marley
+407|6826
The heat wave finally broke.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

Ty wrote:

Could be right, the Auckland Skytower did spontaneously collapse.
Try not to die.

In case you do though, preemptively unban my Cougar account.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

That's an admin thing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard