+79|4166|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

never claimed otherwise.
You said their music was good. 

THEIR MUSIC IS SHIT
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
motown? you are tripping. detroit has as much of a musical legacy as any other american city.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

motown? you are tripping. detroit has as much of a musical legacy as any other american city.
Not bigger than Nashville.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
oh christ just stop this 19th century posting. nobody is this hick. you are not even real. nashville and memphis make high-grade radio schlock and mawkish shit. motown shits all over your pedestrian white tripe.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

Extra Medium wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

because fuck the declaration of independence right?
LOL, you mean the constitution?

Extra Medium wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

i mean that little piece of paper they signed back a couple years ago that told everyone in the US to separate church and state because it corrupts government.

that one.
The Articles of Confederation?

13/f/taiwan wrote:

bill of rights....
oh for the love of god...

we signed the declaration of independence (IN PART) because we didn't want someone in power to be influenced by religion. we wanted religion separate from government. We made so in The Articles of Confed, which got replaced by the constitution which has some amendments, the first 10 are called the bill of rights, the first 1 covers this issue...
/everyonesisrightwhyarewearguingoverthis
/historylesson

anyfuckinway, yeah fuck that right? god should rule over the state of oklahoma right? because we didn't go to war (IN PART) over making sure that didn't happen to us right? lets shit on the declaration, articles, constitution, and bill right?
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma
I love it when people get worked up over the commandments in front of a courthouse.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

god is dead
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

never claimed otherwise.
You said their music was good. 

THEIR MUSIC IS SHIT
>Mo Town
>Eminem
>Aaliyah

off the top of my head
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Eminem? Serious?
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Macbeth wrote:

Eminem? Serious?
I liked him in his prime

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

DesertFox- wrote:

Also, that "sovereign state" stuff is bullshit. All states are technically "sovereign" in that they rule with a state government. Unfortunately for those that fancy themselves a nation-state, they are still beneath the jurisdiction of the federal government.
actually theyre not a sovereign state. sovereign states have relations and recognition to other sovereign states (countries). Unless oklahoma decides to secede, they are not sovereign. 

yeah putting the ten commandments on the court house is kinda a big no-no. wasnt there already a court case over this?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
welcome to the 12th century AD. you shall be judged by God.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Eminem was OK, Motown was 40 years ago though.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
so old music stops being good? better call up the classical brigade.

i am not trying to suggest a music industry should be keeping a city afloat. just that it is an important cultural landmark.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Motown is just fine, in the meantime Detroit is fucked.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

https://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02282/robocop_2282286b.jpg
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma
Detroit has been a shithole since at least the 70's.  Pretty sad they fantasized about having robot cops so the real ones wouldn't get murdered by super villains.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
twin story of sadness on the part of capitalism/industry and gross political misconduct/financial mismanagement.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Extra Medium wrote:

My dad just posted this on facebook lol

My Dad's Facebook wrote:

Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ’s new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!

An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102

Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.

More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But....Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL drivers’ license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either

Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
What's next?
Opting out of the Thirteenth Amendment to the US Constitution?
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

globefish23 wrote:

What's next?
Opting out of the Thirteenth Amendment to the US Constitution?
Is that an option?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
Not for Oklahoma it isn't... as Jay said you were not a state when everyone else was seceding.  I believe when you become a state you are pretty much agreeing to all the amendments.  For.  Ever.  "Once you're in the family, there's no gettin out"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330
Retarded.

The ten commandments:

1 - I'm a jealous god.
2 - I hate art.
3 - I am so great.
4 - Take the day off because I am so great.
5 - Your parents are flawless.
6 - Don't kill people. (ok that's fine)
7 - Don't cheat on your significant other.
8 - Don't steal. (thanks your obviousness)
9 - Don't spread rumors against your neighbor.
10 - Don't be jealous. That's my game.

WHAT THE FUCK do any of these with the exception of murder, thievery and, in divorce court, cheating have to do with US law?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Compressed, from most important to least important according to their order:

1. Fear me.
2. Don't take what isn't yours.
3. Be honest.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
i listened to these about 7 years ago and for some reason i still remember some of these excerpts.

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard