Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|2546
poor? i'm sorry but by what metric am i 'poor'? on what metric will i ever be 'poor'? i'm entering one of the traditional upper-middle class professions. it's up there with a limited handful that are regarded as extremely selective and respectable. i'm going through as much training as a lawyer, or doctor. i'm going to be well-educated and well-paid. maybe not enormously paid, compared to some private industry jobs, but then at what point is the money pile big enough? money is not important to me, again. my career seems fulfilling. and by no measure will i be 'poor'. academics earn more than the vast majority of other workers, taken on a national average. not sure where you're getting this 'poor' thing from. more like 'very well paid with a very fulfilling job'. noooo complaints.

i could also go spend a $1000 if i wanted, right now. woooah. amazing! i don't think you understand: some people aren't obsessed with money. they have it, and it doesn't matter. take a slice out of that grand and pay me for some grammar lessons. that's something that is important. come on, now. how you present yourself matters. i'll teach you the difference between the subjunctive and the conditional. modus ponens and tollens. we'll have a great time.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-14 10:08:25)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,965|3649|London, England

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:

So this bill bans abortion after 20 weeks... To those with their panties in a twist, it's largely a symbolic thing that really doesn't impact anything. Currently, 98.7% of abortions already happen before the 20 week mark, so this changes very little. Love the hyperbole though.
It also tightens regulations placed upon the operation of abortion clinics making it harder for them to operate.  A lot will probably close.  Hence the hyperbole.
Feel proud that the state next to yours will be crawling with more unwanted babies now. You gonna adopt them all?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|2487|Oklahoma

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:

So this bill bans abortion after 20 weeks... To those with their panties in a twist, it's largely a symbolic thing that really doesn't impact anything. Currently, 98.7% of abortions already happen before the 20 week mark, so this changes very little. Love the hyperbole though.
It also tightens regulations placed upon the operation of abortion clinics making it harder for them to operate.  A lot will probably close.  Hence the hyperbole.
Feel proud that the state next to yours will be crawling with more unwanted babies now. You gonna adopt them all?
Nah.  I was hoping one of your progressive friends would use their big college brain to come up with a better way to take care of them outside of straight up killing them.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,965|3649|London, England

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:


It also tightens regulations placed upon the operation of abortion clinics making it harder for them to operate.  A lot will probably close.  Hence the hyperbole.
Feel proud that the state next to yours will be crawling with more unwanted babies now. You gonna adopt them all?
Nah.  I was hoping one of your progressive friends would use their big college brain to come up with a better way to take care of them outside of straight up killing them.
My progressive friends? Lol. Look moron, if you're gonna pass a law, you have to be willing to deal with the consequences of your stupidity on your own. You're gonna end up with more kids, more crime, and more welfare, everything your pea sized brain pretends to hate. But hey, you guys really showed those unwed mothers who's boss. Now they know better than to spread their legs or you'll be there to spit in their face. Puritan faggot.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|2487|Oklahoma
Liar.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|2546

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:


It also tightens regulations placed upon the operation of abortion clinics making it harder for them to operate.  A lot will probably close.  Hence the hyperbole.
Feel proud that the state next to yours will be crawling with more unwanted babies now. You gonna adopt them all?
Nah.  I was hoping one of your progressive friends would use their big college brain to come up with a better way to take care of them outside of straight up killing them.
rofl see this is what i was talking about when i mentioned people that get bitter they never went to college. Q_Q.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|2487|Oklahoma
Super jealous.  The only thing I regret about not going to college is the pussy.  Don't need to go to college to get that anyways.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,965|3649|London, England

Extra Medium wrote:

Liar.
Lol. What am I a liar about?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51395/2013-07-14%2014.36.23.jpg

Here's the military ID they gave me when I got out, my old Texas drivers license, and my business card (all redacted of course, you don't need my address).

Last edited by Jay (2013-07-14 11:43:24)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|2546

Extra Medium wrote:

Super jealous.  The only thing I regret about not going to college is the pussy.  Don't need to go to college to get that anyways.
to get educated and classy pussy you do. not that you'd know about that, being the sort of guy that fingers trolls under bridges.

also, jay

Boom headshot
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|2487|Oklahoma
Something to prove?  I try to prove stuff to internet people all the time too.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3877

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:


gee guess you missed the post where i stated my family has been in australia for 5 decades before federation (1850s).

so what if I was born in Taiwan? dad's a white aussie dude. how many gooks do you know with a jewish/german last name.
am i supposed to know your last name? jesus fucking christ i don't care about your life.
you care enough to make assumptions.

ermergerd grew up and born in asia must be gook. nigga you mustve never heard of hong kong or singapore. all dem brit expats
Are there a lot of Portuguese in Macau?
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+207|2251|SL,UT

Macao was originally a portagee  colony.

i'll bet they abandoned it the way they did Brasil, and have since declared bankruptcy.

R I P portagee dominance of the world, but thanks for mapping it.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3877

Jay wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Liar.
Lol. What am I a liar about?
Well lying about your life is something you have done here before.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5008

Macbeth wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:


am i supposed to know your last name? jesus fucking christ i don't care about your life.
you care enough to make assumptions.

ermergerd grew up and born in asia must be gook. nigga you mustve never heard of hong kong or singapore. all dem brit expats
Are there a lot of Portuguese in Macau?
Lot's of brazilians/dark Portuguese speakers last time i've been there. Lot's of mixed kids in Macau though. Macau is a tiny place though, so the Portuguese never had that many expats. Hong Kong and Singapore on the other hand became a financial and trade hub of asia. Quite a bit of british expats (more in hong kong, coz you know former colony).
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3877

So the Brazilian and Chinese are having kids? Does that mean the children are dark Asians with tight bodies? Daniele Suzuki is half Brazilian and half Japanese.
https://www.celebritiesheight.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Daniele-Suzuki.jpg
Beautiful girl.

Anyway, a conservative filmmaker want to the University of Colorado and made this video.

Pro-life people are so bizarre.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,615|5029|Oxferd
so are you
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6644/Xj4f2.png
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|2487|Oklahoma
I'd fuck Macbeth.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|2546

Extra Medium wrote:

I'd fuck Macbeth.
not many other pussies would.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|2487|Oklahoma
Buuuuuuuuurn.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+193|2011
I could see myself paying for a girlfriend, friend, or relative's abortion. I still find it strange how people who are pro-choice will try to obfuscate the reality that you are in fact terminating a life. I also don't believe abortion is a right. Neither is gun ownership. It is a sign of a sick society when terminating pregnancies and stockpiling weapons is considered a right on the same level as freedom of expression or equal protection.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+193|2011
thank god the abortion ban will put a stop to this
uziq
Member
+160|1744
whatever happened to cybargs. that guy and roc were so infuriating.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,789|4923|949

cybargs moved on from contract law to bird law

roc is probably still posting early aught 4chan memes on instagram. I remember he was a gamergate dumby ahahahaha

pretty annoying. Probs bc we were witnessing them go from doe-eyed little tykes to teenagers to hormone-raging young adults, one cringey post at a time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard