UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
The guy walked, what more is there to discuss. Killing someone isn't right, but as the law was concerned he was.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

CC-Marley wrote:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-monday-20130715,0,5135359.story
Theres riots in LA going on right now as well

stream live right now if you're bored
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/

So much funny shit coming from this one case. These people are making us black people look bad but its hilarious at the same time.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Oh no they're like walking down the street and having prayer vigils. It's like Crips vs Bloods all over again.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
They did the same fucking thing in my town today. I was really fucking annoyed. Saying a prayer on the sidewalk of town 1000 miles away from the state where the laws are in question is going to do absolutely nothing.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6659|Tampa Bay Florida
So funny hahahahahaha violence lol
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

AussieReaper wrote:

Well regulated.
That's the standing military.

Guess you never heard of the unorganized militia right.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Cybargs wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Well regulated.
That's the standing military.

Guess you never heard of the unorganized militia right.
Well regulated tends to imply well regulated. Why that means someone can buy a pistol for self defense is anyone's guess. What militia are they part of?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria

Extra Medium wrote:

Sigh, welcome to next second amendment thread.

Once again, the second amendment protects them and that's enough for me.  The real reason people fight to protect them is for the same reason the second amendment exists, militia purposes.  The underlying purpose for the second amendment is to allow people to ability to rise up against a tyrannical government.  May sound stupid but no one knows what kind of government we may have in 100 or 200 or 300 years from now.  Just because it doesn't make sense now doesn't mean it won't make sense in the future.  You have to understand that the birth of our nation came about from regular civilians taking up civilian arms against a government they thought didn't deserve to rule them.  The founding fathers knew this and wanted to make sure future generations had this option IF they needed it.  I don't expect you to understand this seeing as how you forefathers were usually the ones getting shot at for being dickheads.

Honestly, I don't understand what is so goddamn complicated about this that people feel the need to argue and debate it.
Let's have a look Switzerland again.
They been kicking the evil empire (my forefathers) with civilian weapons since 1291.
And here they are now in 2013, with every able-bodied man keeping his uniform and rifle at home.
Yet, they don't have such a crass problem with gun violence.

It's a US American thing. Plain and simple.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

globefish23 wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Sigh, welcome to next second amendment thread.

Once again, the second amendment protects them and that's enough for me.  The real reason people fight to protect them is for the same reason the second amendment exists, militia purposes.  The underlying purpose for the second amendment is to allow people to ability to rise up against a tyrannical government.  May sound stupid but no one knows what kind of government we may have in 100 or 200 or 300 years from now.  Just because it doesn't make sense now doesn't mean it won't make sense in the future.  You have to understand that the birth of our nation came about from regular civilians taking up civilian arms against a government they thought didn't deserve to rule them.  The founding fathers knew this and wanted to make sure future generations had this option IF they needed it.  I don't expect you to understand this seeing as how you forefathers were usually the ones getting shot at for being dickheads.

Honestly, I don't understand what is so goddamn complicated about this that people feel the need to argue and debate it.
Let's have a look Switzerland again.
They been kicking the evil empire (my forefathers) with civilian weapons since 1291.
And here they are now in 2013, with every able-bodied man keeping his uniform and rifle at home.
Yet, they don't have such a crass problem with gun violence.

It's a US American thing. Plain and simple.
Don't let the paranoia of what might happen in 100 or 200 or 300 years from now make you sleep too easy at night, even if it's already been 700+ years with no need for militia.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
All you people that wrote 4 pages worth of shit about how I was an idiot for thinking there would be riots........................hahahahahahahaha.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
wow your definition of 'riot', you are a real pussy. i'm seeing protests and isolated incidents of people being idiots. no riots.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Hide inside with your gun or they might hand you a pamphlet. Lock and load.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

wow your definition of 'riot', you are a real pussy. i'm seeing protests and isolated incidents of people being idiots. no riots.
I'm sorry, what are we calling this again?  Not big enough for you?

If Zimmerman would have been locked up, would whites and latinos be acting like this?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

No, affected whites would have internalized their rage until they exploded into a random mass shooting.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
Did anyone catch the CNN interviews last night with the juror and Trayvon's uptown as fuck girlfriend?

Pretty disgusting.  I hope Piers Morgan gets mauled to death by a polar bear.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
The three men may have been in a white Chevrolet Malibu or Impala.

With rims
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6293|New Haven, CT
Didn't black people celebrate when OJ was acquitted?
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

No, affected whites would have internalized their rage until they exploded into a random mass shooting.
Oh you mean like at Fort Hood and Virginia Tech?  And that mall?  ohh ohh and the Redlake massacre?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
Protesters ran through Los Angeles streets Monday night, breaking windows, attacking people on sidewalks and at one point raiding a Wal-Mart store\

always a walmart
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
costco too heavy, shits always in bulk
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
you have a funny definition of riot. a riot here is widespread uprising, the streets taken over, cars turned over and burned, mass property damage. not a few gangs of hoodlums that decide to go and start small pockets of trouble.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-16 05:53:48)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i have never wanted to own a gun because i am happy with my penis size. the thought has never even occurred to my mind to go and buy such a phallic tool for spurting hot material. look at those two men above. look at that drum magazine. can that man surely possess anything other than two dried raisins for testicles? think about it. the freudian symbolism is apparent to even a pre-pubescent 8 year old.

same with dilbert and his fascination for target shooting. could it possibly be that he figuratively 'misses the mark' in other aspects of his life? i submit to you that guns, like cars, are libidinal extensions of a man's curved and disfigured penis.
Um no, skill at arms has a long and proud tradition as part of the defence of the realm, in the US being at one with your democracy means being ready to defend it and gun ownership is part of that.

I'm not sure how owning a gun and engaging in sport shooting really compares with your life of sitting in a darkened room frantically pumping a little button up and down while fantasising about being someone you're not, I'm sure there's some Freudian explanation in there

If we're playing amateur psychoanalyst maybe you can explain why the subject of penises appears so often in your posts, the sucking of them, the size, the shape, the smell, the taste etc?
People don't talk endlessly about things they don't want to do do they?

I'd say you play the amateur personality profiler to distract attention from your own shortcomings, that you've realised you've gone down the wrong path in life, that what you thought would bring you riches and peer respect most people find utterly risible.
And so you must fall back on what was the only marginally interesting small part of your studies to be able to have something to say that anyone could remotely want to hear.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
If the O.J. trial would have happened today I wonder how many white people would be making tweets of them holding AK-47's with the caption "OJ we comin fo you life neegrah"

I'm thinking none.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX

Extra Medium wrote:

If the O.J. trial would have happened today I wonder how many white people would be making tweets of them holding AK-47's with the caption "OJ we comin fo you life neegrah"

I'm thinking none.
Murdering white women is part of their culture, you have to respect that.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard