Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|2771
roc that's the exact same cycle of bullshit you went through with bf3/bf4. and yes, you 'enjoyed' the game. don't know why you consider yourself separate to the average shit demographic of fps gaming. you are not exactly an elitist.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|5238|Ireland | Monaghan

Bring back BF2.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Roc18
`
+655|4307|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

roc that's the exact same cycle of bullshit you went through with bf3/bf4. and yes, you 'enjoyed' the game. don't know why you consider yourself separate to the average shit demographic of fps gaming. you are not exactly an elitist.
1. BF3 =/= COD
2. I never hated BF3
3. I never went crazy over the BF4 trailer
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|4980|cuntshitlake

you've got a bit of a mistake in your first point
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Roc18
`
+655|4307|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Yes COD has helicopters, jets, tanks, ifv etc, large maps, destruction, 64 players and squads.
thepilot91
Member
+64|4753|Åland!

DUnlimited wrote:

you've got a bit of a mistake in your first point
he wrote a 3 instead of 2
Roc18
`
+655|4307|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
http://www.incgamers.com/2013/06/still- … or-stories

wrote:

The War Z has had its fair share of controversies since it launched, too many to list here. Today Hammerpoint Interactive revealed that the game is now being renamed to Infestation: Survivor Stories.

This is just the latest bizarre move by the developers but it appears their hand was forced due to trademark issues which does not surprise us in the slightest. The statement reads:

    Effective today, The War Z has changed its name to Infestation: Survivor Stories. This change has come about primarily as a result of some confusion and trademark issues with a similarly titled property. While we were reluctant to rename the game so long after launch, especially with nearly 1 million registered players, it was ultimately decided to be in the best interest of our existing community as well as future players in order to eliminate confusion. Please rest assured that this will in NO WAY affect you as players. The only difference you will see is the change in logo and website. There will be no interruption of service or change in content.

So no change to the game, in other words our advice is just don’t bother.
People actually paid $60 for this game at one point.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,631|5254|Oxferd
take it to the war z/infestation survivor stories thread
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|4980|cuntshitlake

DUnlimited wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

...like many game modes in arma.

Im not saying I hate the game, just saying its not groundbreaking. Its not the last bastion of gaming hope to the pc community. the arma fans have been doing it for years. in different forms. foreeeevvveerrrrrrrrrrr
Can you give examples? I haven't found another proper MP mode like what Lucien described in Arma 2. And don't say wasteland or I'lll cut you.
I am still waiting
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|5170
I basically want DayZ without the zeds. Somewhere between The Road and Mad Max, just bandits/survivors with a very similar loot system to what DayZ has (or at least that mods of DayZ have). Modded DayZ servers pull this off infinitely better than ARMA's Wasteland mod manages, but there are still undead to deal with. Once you've played the game it just becomes second nature to avoid/deal with them, so they become more a part of the scenery and serve little more purpose than to clue you in on player movements in your vicinity...which is obviously far from ideal in a "zombie horror survival" game.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+381|2771

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

I basically want DayZ without the zeds. Somewhere between The Road and Mad Max, just bandits/survivors with a very similar loot system to what DayZ has (or at least that mods of DayZ have). Modded DayZ servers pull this off infinitely better than ARMA's Wasteland mod manages, but there are still undead to deal with. Once you've played the game it just becomes second nature to avoid/deal with them, so they become more a part of the scenery and serve little more purpose than to clue you in on player movements in your vicinity...which is obviously far from ideal in a "zombie horror survival" game.
yep, precisely. which is everything rocket is not doing. rocket is spending so much time on zombies that are, ultimately, superfluous.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|4980|cuntshitlake

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

I basically want DayZ without the zeds. Somewhere between The Road and Mad Max, just bandits/survivors with a very similar loot system to what DayZ has (or at least that mods of DayZ have). Modded DayZ servers pull this off infinitely better than ARMA's Wasteland mod manages, but there are still undead to deal with. Once you've played the game it just becomes second nature to avoid/deal with them, so they become more a part of the scenery and serve little more purpose than to clue you in on player movements in your vicinity...which is obviously far from ideal in a "zombie horror survival" game.
try wasteland on the MBS server, has weapon spawns in most houses and shit
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard