roc in LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME post non-shocker.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
That screenshot was from about 8 months before I posted that 2 months ago.Spearhead wrote:
Wait a minute...
I tried planetside 2.jsnipy wrote:
roc y no play planetside
sounds more like metro , but I guess you opinion would be the same...Uzique The Lesser wrote:
also:
no skill
no tact
nothing to really master
no room for any way to excel
mindless
runs like shit
rip planetside 1
Sounds like you play for an hour the day it was released and never again.Uzique The Lesser wrote:
also:
no skill
no tact
nothing to really master
no room for any way to excel
mindless
runs like shit
rip planetside 1
good mapRoc18 wrote:
nosehair canals
Last edited by FFLink (2013-07-12 10:54:37)
