M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Kampframmer wrote:

Didn't Brad Pitt acquire the rights to World War Z because some other actor wanted it aswell as his first production? I thank that was why it was such a rush job and why the production is such a mess.
I still want to see it though and it might not look so bad to me considering that I seem to be the only person on earth that's never even heard of the source. A PG13 zombie movie doesn't forbode anything good though.
I think it was Leo's company he was battling against for it.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
LOL

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Four Lions

8/10

Holy moly I laughed
The Heat - if you liked Bridesmaids.. you will like this one, funny

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2013-07-08 14:29:56)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
A fish called wanda

8/10

still good even though i haven't seen it in probably 2 decades. the last 20 minutes are great.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I really didn't like Blue Velvet when I first saw it. It has grown on me in time though.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Man of Steel 8/10

Good acting, good characterisations, I enjoyed some of the subtext, script sucked horribly though and the epic slugfest was a little unimaginative.

Also

https://www.topfox.tv/pic/antje_traue/30899_antje_traue_scaled.jpg

https://d1fgn7wex1bhjn.cloudfront.net/assets/tarantulaV2/embedded_images/1367241218_Christina-Wren-Red-Radiator-780x1174.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
That the actress who played the character 2nd to Zod? She is pretty damn hot.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
lol 8/10 for one of the worst superhero franchise films of all time because it has a moderately cute chick in it.

why not just rate it 'i'm lonely' out of 10 and do away with the pseudo-critical pretension.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Is this another film you're rating without having seen?

Also thats two chicks.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
there is no way i am paying money to see a film that everyone says is bad. especially when it's michael bay meets yet-another-superhero movie.

maybe if i'm extremely bored and lonely one night i'll watch a dvdrip of it. but giving money to this sort of thing only keeps the film industry encouraged to keep producing yet more.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
OK, so you haven't seen it yourself, you're just going on other people's reviews.
I bet you wiki-researched your way through college too.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i don't know why you'd rag on my education when you've even stalked my linkedin several times in the past to look at my trophy-case.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Anyone see Pacific Rimjob?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

Dilbert_X wrote:

Is this another film you're rating without having seen?

Also thats two chicks.
Daily Planet worker and 2nd to Zod girl?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

under-appreciated doc. 7/10. great take on new york through a great character.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Superman.

It's pretty meh to be honest. Why all the hype?

Russel Crowe and Kevin Costner acted the shit out of the small roles they had though. Story should have had them both a bit more.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

AussieReaper wrote:

Superman.

It's pretty meh to be honest. Why all the hype?

Russel Crowe and Kevin Costner acted the shit out of the small roles they had though. Story should have had them both a bit more.
I don't like Crowe, but he was pretty amazing in it, to be honest... As I said before, I would have enjoyed it more if they had just stayed on Krypton the whole movie and played out the politics and intrigue there. Forget Superman and Earth...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Probably never happen. It's like with Transformers being more about young people drama than an ongoing, ancient war between two factions of living machines.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i don't know why you'd rag on my education when you've even stalked my linkedin several times in the past to look at my trophy-case.
This is the "Rate the last movie you've seen" thread, not the "rant about a movie you haven't seen" thread, hence my response.

Respond by picture

Respond by video

Rate the last movie you've seen

Why is this all so hard for you?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-07-12 00:07:01)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The Honourable Wally Norman 6/10

Low budget (probably not actually) and small but well observed and mildly funny.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

8/10

absolutely crazy.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

This is the "Rate the last movie you've seen" thread, not the "rant about a movie you haven't seen" thread, hence my response.

Respond by picture

Respond by video

Rate the last movie you've seen

Why is this all so hard for you?
i post more film reviews here than you. and i'm actually not afraid to praise something. all of your film reviews come couched in some lame-ass anxious guff about hipsters or people who may disagree with your opinion. even when you're 'posting on topic' in the movies/picture/video thread, you're still trolling and trying to make snide comments. so go choke on your dad's dick, chump.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD5oMxbMcHM

8/10

absolutely crazy.
Holy shit.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD5oMxbMcHM

8/10

absolutely crazy.
Holy shit.
presented by herzog and morris, possibly two of the documentary form's best ever directors... so you know it's going to be good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard