'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

OO

Reminds me of Freedom Fighters for PS2.

Seeing as its an MMO though, I imagine a monthly fee might be needed
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
Dont like the HUD.  A good HUD is one that does its job when you need to look at it without drawing too much attention to itself.

Also what is the setting?  Like post-apocalypse or just very F'ed up future?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Post-pandemic I think.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
Is it exclusively online? It seems pretty cool but I doubt that everyone would coordinate themselves so efficiently when its released.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
I'm sure if you got a bunch of your friends together online it would be sweet. Doesn't seem like a lone wolf type of MMO.

I might get this one, looks ballin.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Cisse
+63|4339
looks sweet, does remind me of freedom fighters too which i loved, an mmo version of that would be awesome.

this is on pc or what?
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Looks good, but I'm getting tired of the "must highlight everything that might look useful" stuff. Seems to be just a slow paced Battlefield game so far with some interaction elements. Gonna pass this one.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

The HUD, cover and gameplay mechanics look just like GR Future Soldier. I hope this is a much better game than GR as I like this idea
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
Not really sure how it'll work, but I'm liking the look of all these next gen games

Last edited by bennisboy (2013-06-12 12:32:09)

yoozeek
Banned
+1|4465
all the next-gen games look incredibly hi-def, as you'd expect, but i somehow have my doubts that any of them will play as smoothly and beautifully as an old quake/ut engine game. that's the big tragedy, really. movement in games like quake was almost poetry - took so much skill in-itself. all these new high-concept games look phenomenal, but their 'feel' normally falls flat.

will have to wait and see...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
All the actual movement/gameplay in third person only games tend to suck ass.  Ghost Recon, GTA, Red Dead Redemption, etc. etc. are clunky and play like shit.  I guess thats the trade off, when you have an open world with hundreds of npcs walking around, but still.  Especially when it comes to ranged/shooting guns, these games tend to be several bars lower than fps. 

The only time I like third person is when its a first person game that allows you to switch cameras.  Rainbow 6 vegas, Skyrim, etc.  Modern warfare 2 handled it pretty well, but unfortunately it never took off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard