Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Extra Medium wrote:

Just give up, Uzi clearly lives to a higher standard than the rest of us.  He is more intelligent, more cultured and more traveled than anyone on the internet.
and lol are you pissed that i asked "have you ever left oklahoma"? i've never claimed to be 'well-travelled' (nor any of the other things, but that one is particularly lulzy). i think you're just sensitive about the fact that you're a yokel.

but ya, make out like i'm saying "i'm more intelligent than you" when i explain in long, patient posts to someone who has never been in a club, yet who harbors plenty of judgements, what 'dance music' and 'the club' are historically all about. okay okie.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-06-05 13:13:46)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Just give up, Uzi clearly lives to a higher standard than the rest of us.  He is more intelligent, more cultured and more traveled than anyone on the internet.
and lol are you pissed that i asked "have you ever left oklahoma"? i've never claimed to be 'well-travelled' (nor any of the other things, but that one is particularly lulzy). i think you're just sensitive about the fact that you're a yokel.

but ya, make out like i'm saying "i'm more intelligent than you" when i explain in long, patient posts to someone who has never been in a club, yet who harbors plenty of judgements, what 'dance music' and 'the club' are historically all about. okay okie.
Do you know anything about me other than the fact I'm from Oklahoma?
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
So I go to these EDM party scenes and listen to good "mainstream" electronic artists like Armin, PVD, BT, etc.  I don't see how that makes me a tool.  Just because you don't like mainstream music (ie. you're a hipster) doesn't mean it sucks for everyone else.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
right. just because you don't listen to mainstream music, doesn't make you a hipster either.

for someone so into logical syllogisms you sure are shit at them.

plus didn't you just say the only reason you went to this event is because your friends dragged you along? going along to a music show and 'being into' something because of peer pressure/prevailing trends? and you're calling other people hipsters? really?!?

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-06-05 13:39:05)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

you hang around with unclerukus and you two think having some privy knowledge makes you 'trolls' or 'one-upping' people.

all i need to know about you is that's the company you keep. you are pondlife.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

all-white parties here are normally called balearic parties or ibiza parties, because it was the 'style' of sunny-beach ibiza raving. however, much like the mainstream ibiza beach parties of its namesake, they generally only tend to attract fake-tanned guidos with gel-spiked hair and name-brand shirts with the top three buttons undone. those parties are the worst.
I went to one of those at some "super club" on Miami beach, it wasn't great, but it wasn't totally terrible. I guess you could say it was... all white

(geddit? Alright)

JK, it was shiiiiit
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
hahaha. yeh we had a few at university and everything. bedeck the SU building so that everything has white fabric hanging everywhere. there's just no way to look good in all-white emerging from a club in surrey in the rain at 3am.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you hang around with unclerukus and you two think having some privy knowledge makes you 'trolls' or 'one-upping' people.

And thus as it came unto the knowledge of the world, Uzique knew EM better than anyone.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Hey man, why all the hate? We've never done any wrong towards you.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
it offends me that rednecks even exist this far into the 21st century and human evolution. you're letting the white side down. all the rest of us have been reading french philosophy and quaffing fine wine for centuries. you guys are still digging in dirt and fucking pigs in the ass.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
We're rednecks because we don't have your pretentious taste in music.

You would know a bit about fucking some pigs, wouldn't you.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
pretentious taste in music :')

maybe if i was talking about liszt and varese all the time, you'd have a point. "pretentious". lol.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Armin Van Buuren for life.

Hater's gon' hate all day long.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

right. just because you don't listen to mainstream music, doesn't make you a hipster either.

for someone so into logical syllogisms you sure are shit at them.

plus didn't you just say the only reason you went to this event is because your friends dragged you along? going along to a music show and 'being into' something because of peer pressure/prevailing trends? and you're calling other people hipsters? really?!?
You're a hipster.  You hate everything mainstream.

I don't hate anything.  Except for hipsters.  Hater's gon' hate.

So much negative energy, you should take it out on your girlfriend by beating her instead of the forums.
Alpha as fuck.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
I dont like poor music specifically written to be purposefully vague enough to make the listener thinks its all about them just to sell some records.
Wreckognize
+294|6455
https://imgur.com/tCp90.gif
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Surprised Pit Bull doesn't show up to these bud light events
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

pretentious taste in music :')

maybe if i was talking about liszt and varese all the time, you'd have a point. "pretentious". lol.
Whats it like having your head up your ass? The smell must be awful.

You need to humble yourself, no one likes a prat.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Armin van Buuren for life forever.  Trance music will never die.

Haters gonna hate.
Alpha as fuck.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

Extra Medium wrote:

These parties look gay as fuck. When I was a kid we would party listening to Lynard Skynard while drinking Milwaukee's Best under the biggest dirt road bridge we could find. I used to finger bang this girl I knew at the time on the back of my four wheeler down there.

Best times ever.
This is the most redneck post in the history of BF2s.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Nyte wrote:

Haters gonna hate.
this level of 'trolling' doesn't really achieve anything except everyone thinking you are a dumbass.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Haters gonna hate.
this level of 'trolling' doesn't really achieve anything except everyone thinking you are a dumbass.
I'm not trolling.  I actually do think Armin Van Buuren mixes and produces the best trance music ever.  I have all his "A State of Trance" episodes up to number 550.

And for people that don't consider it "trance", it still is GOOD music in general.  Anyone complaining that it is too "4-chord" or "pop-like" are idiot hipsters who would listen to any piece of trash that poor "misunderstood" and "underground" DJs produce.  With that attitude, I'm thankful these trashy DJ's will be poor for life and people like Armin clean up.  I hope these DJ's end up ODing on their own MDMA, meth, penis, or whatever anti-society things they are into.  But hey, at least they OD'd while telling themselves "...hey man, I did it all for the MUSIC, those fag mainstream DJ's have lost their ways, true electronic music still lives on..." with all 5 or 6 fans surrounding him/her.  At least the gene pool is slowly being cleansed.

Just because you hate him for being mainstream and successful doesn't make me a troll (FYI, he started as an underground DJ and made his way to the top with pure skill/dedication, he didn't "sellout" to "evil" corporations as that is probably what you're thinking since you're a hipster and all).

Also, the only girl that is on this forum agrees with me that Armin is awesome (Kimmmmmm) .

Hater's gon' hate.  Jealous people are jealous.

Semper Fi.

Last edited by Nyte (2013-06-06 06:14:10)

Alpha as fuck.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Kimmmmmmmm is a guy
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Adams_BJ wrote:

Kimmmmmmmm is a guy
Oh shit really?  lol for some reason I thought it was a girl this whole time...

Man I'm old school... I remember chuy going out with what I thought was her years ago.  Does chuy still post here?  If not, this website is just costing him money every year isn't it?  What's he up to these days?
Alpha as fuck.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
no
cost is small
everyone left is old school
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard