unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

BF2S is down for maintenance in Chrome. Works fine everywhere else.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire
no its not
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5043|Massachusetts, USA
Roommate puts on a movie through netflix, proceeds to sit out of earshot next to a sewing machine while getting me kicked from servers for high ping.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

Watching movies with people who've already seen them but who want to watch them again just so they can point out the same plot holes they've already pointed out every time I've seen said movies with them.

/fwp
aaand what movies are these?

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2013-05-13 20:16:59)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6666|BC, Canada
dont you love pointing out the plot holes in Prometheus?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

Skyfall, Predator and Star Trek First Contact.

Prometheus actually deserves it though.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6666|BC, Canada
Its election day and I don't like any of the candidates. ..
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Its election day and I don't like any of the candidates. ..
no lesser evil for our mayoral.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6666|BC, Canada
It sucks. I mean, you can rarely count on them to keep the promises they make, but when they all have their heads up their asses... I would normally vote for the current party, but they have fucked up so bad for the last term, and you can tell just by looking at the party leader that she is a condescending, two-faced bitch. My vote is going to be for a change from our current situation.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Trying to book a doc appointment is more hassle than finding the Ark of the Covenant. Rang three days in advance. Will only let me book two days in advance. Try to do that. Sorry, no appointments until next week.

FUUUUUUUUUUU

Now I have to ring between 8-10am for a phone consultation that will hopefully get me some antibiotics for this sinusitis.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5365|London, England
Had to walk around with my crotch open to the world all afternoon because my jeans split when I climbed up on an air handling unit to run tests. Luckily my boxers didn't rip too.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

I had something like that with my shirt back at school. Buttons got ripped off in a bit of roughhousing and I didn't have a vest on underneath. It was a good job I had a white paperclip and that the open area was behind my tie loop. MacGyver'ed it good.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock
When did FWP mean Fat World Problems.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5706
never had my pants rip on me.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5706

Adams_BJ wrote:

When did FWP mean Fat World Problems.
what's the difference?
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6482|Foothills of S. Carolina

The transmission box in my self propelled push mower just stripped out.... one day after rebuilding the carburetor....FWP
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Happens to me about once a year. Very annoying.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire
if your boxers have a chance of ripping then ur doin it wrong
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I've had to switch to boxer briefs
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

You need to stop wearing girl jeans, Jay.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock
Yeah Jay
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6331|Graz, Austria

Jay wrote:

Had to walk around with my crotch open to the world all afternoon because my jeans split when I climbed up on an air handling unit to run tests. Luckily my boxers didn't rip too.
https://i.imgur.com/JZtP7yk.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6113|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Happens to me about once a year. Very annoying.
Never happened to me.

Our tech monkey has the company divided into thirds and each third on a different, incompatible, email client-thing, none of which really work properly.

My manager can't send meeting requests, to anyone, emails from the sales and marketing manager come through garbled, missing attachments they should have but with fragments of the email attached as attachments, I get a ton of spam but lose many useful incoming emails mainly from abroad.

At least we aren't using Lotus Notes, that would tip me over the edge.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
tuckergustav
+1,590|5921|...

When I am bf2sing on my phone the 'new posts' link and the 'log out' link are too close. I keep logging out by mistake. ugh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard