Jay wrote:

Besides, the pill is cheaper, like $30/month
Its free if she pays though.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5716
http://www.infowars.com/proof-boston-ma … or-attack/

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

We all knew this was coming. Once you believe that 9/11 was a controlled-explosion, it's easy to interpret every other terrorist attack as a government concocted plot.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
the paranoiac sensibility is a symptom of late capitalism
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6707|Tampa Bay Florida

13/f/taiwan wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/proof-boston-marathon-bombing-is-staged-terror-attack/

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

We all knew this was coming. Once you believe that 9/11 was a controlled-explosion, it's easy to interpret every other terrorist attack as a government concocted plot.
You know what, Alex Jones is a seriously mentally deranged lunatic.  Like all nutjobs, maybe 5 percent of the things he says has some coherency.  But its this kind of shit.... I dont know sometimes.  I believe in freedom of speech and all but I'm very concerned that some nutjob who listens to him is going to go out and kill a bunch of people.  Speech has consequences, and Alex Jones has blood on his hands.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6123|eXtreme to the maX
So Rolf Harris is the latest high-profile paedophile to be exposed as part of what seems to be an entertainment industry centred group, almost certainly well known to each other and connected.

Why did the Police do so little for so long?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
i've seen rolf harris a few times around windsor. he lives on the river thames just a little bit up the bank from the last place i rented there. the more you know.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5603

The Boston bombing was a conspiracy by the government to justify taking away our black gunpowder.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

Bomber captured 20 years to the day of Waco Siege.

Oh the tinfoil's will be all over that one.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6726|England. Stoke

Dilbert_X wrote:

So Rolf Harris is the latest high-profile paedophile to be exposed as part of what seems to be an entertainment industry centred group, almost certainly well known to each other and connected.

He has been questioned over an alleged sexual assault. His arrest has been termed "other" by the Police meaning it is not connected to the Saville case.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271

coke wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

He has been questioned over an alleged sexual assault. His arrest has been termed "other" by the Police meaning it is not connected to the Saville case.
it's part of the same overall investigation, is it not? rolf harris hired some expensive lawyers to threaten the press that discussing his arrests would be very unfortunate for the press organization (citing the levenson enquiry and 'public good' clauses). so rolf harris is clearly afraid of something. otherwise why would he hire a top law-firm to try and bully the press into silence? innocent until proven guilty, i know... but have you seen the way that fucker handles a didgeridoo? he loves young cock in and around his mouth.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5716

Poor guys. They were patsies just like Lee Harvey Oswald and Adam Lanza.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4212|Oklahoma
When talking/discussing conspiracy theories, remember the formula:

Motive-->Finance-->Execution-->Follow through-->Reward
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Judge to probe axe murder of detective: Notorious corruption case dates back 26 yearsTheresa May will announce details of an 'independent panel review'
Campaigners hope move will also trigger a new police inquiry
Morgan case has been dogged by allegations of police corruption
Five inquiries- costing GBP50m - have failed to crack the case
Three men charged with the killing have also been cleared
Murdered on the say-so of corrupt Met officers and a News of the World Editor, 4 corrupt inquiries and a 5th botched, why can't the Met get this right?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-05-09 02:56:36)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
theresa may is a walking disaster. i don't know much about this case, but almost every home office decision theresa may has made has flown right in the face of due process, justice, and democratic rule. so i'm not vouching for her being some sort of white-knight, bringing dark conspiracies out into the light. if you check theresa may's parliamentary record, she is a despicable example of high governance.

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/theresa_may/maidenhead

Voted very strongly against a more proportional system for electing MPs.
Voted moderately for a stricter asylum system.
Voted moderately against introducing foundation hospitals.
Voted moderately against removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords.
Voted a mixture of for and against a wholly elected House of Lords.
here's my favourite part. two parliamentary votes, in consecutive order of one another.

Voted moderately against university tuition fees.
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year.

all-in-all, a thoroughly pleasant cunt.

Voted strongly against the hunting ban.
Voted a mixture of for and against equal gay rights.
(that last one is pretty poignant when you consider may is also the appointed head of the orwellian  'Equalities Office'.)

oh and she was in the news recently for basically saying she was going to appeal and try to cancel out a judicial decision made by the supreme/high court. they made a decision about the background-checks system implemented under a wave of pedo-tabloid scrutiny during new labour's term. they said it was unlawful and many people's lives had been adversely affected because of employer/university/opportunities discrimination (the defendant in the original case was a guy who was turned down by every university application and job apprenticeship he tried to get, because he had a 'theft' warning for taking someone's bike when he was 14). the court said the system was grossly misapplied and was being used to gain access into ordinary people's private lives that was way beyond the remit of the original system/bill (which was there to screen potential perverts from school working-environments, and so on). theresa may said she would appeal this decision, on behalf on the home office.

cuuuuuuuunt.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-05-09 06:29:22)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS
Voted moderately against university tuition fees.
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year.
Hold on, how does this work?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
it doesn't. she is a joke. mind you, the entire liberal party winged their way into a coalition-arrangement at the last general election on the promise they wouldn't raise university fees... dragging out the student demographic for a rare showing at the polls was the sole thing that buoyed them from political runts to semi-respectability... and then, the first policy that came out of the caricature clegg's mouth: "we're tripling tuition fees. sorry, we broke a promise".

reminds me of a certain australian party leader...

here's that recent story that brought her to my attention:

Three appeal court judges ruled that people should not have to declare minor convictions on Criminal Records Bureau disclosure forms if they were not relevant.

The ruling, which was outlined by The Daily Telegraph on Saturday, threatens to throw the CRB system into chaos. Ministers now have 28 days to rush changes to the law through Parliament or appeal the case to the Supreme Court.

Criminal Record Bureau certificates currently require disclosure of all convictions and cautions to certain employers, regardless of their relevance to the job.

However the three judges headed by the Master of the Rolls Lord Dyson said that neither the disclosure provisions of the Police Act 1997 nor those of an order made pursuant to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 were compatible with Article 8, which relates to private and family life. typical conservative. let the little people with their petty convictions endure the life of penury they deserve.

The judges said they wanted to make it clear that Parliament had to act as they could not be sure that the Government would move quickly enough to get a solution.

Last night the Home Office said that it would apply to appeal the judgement.
basically, it's a huge system, it's inefficient, it's unwieldy, and it contravenes basic individual liberties. but because it's a massive system, and because it was only set-up a few years ago - to great cost - the judges and public know full-well that the government are going to be very hesitant to sort out the bureaucratic mess. may prefers to avoid the whole headache and let people's lives be ruined. typical conservative: let the little people with their petty convictions suffer the life of penury that they so deserve.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-05-09 06:44:49)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The Judge appointed is a well-known govt stooge, oh well, its over before it started then.....
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
why do you have such a personal bugbear about the met police? just curious, you've mentioned the force many times before - it seems to be an area of interest and research for you. you also mention your father was a civil servant? some connection? it just seems odd that an ex-pat aussie would care so much about london's bobbies.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
his girlfriend probably left him for a copper.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
i mean, i'm sure melbourne or adelaide's police services have some shady characters and buried controversies somewhere... but i find it hard to care. i wonder why dilbert has such an ardent interest.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i mean, i'm sure melbourne or adelaide's police services have some shady characters and buried controversies somewhere... but i find it hard to care. i wonder why dilbert has such an ardent interest.
we only have state police in aussieland, no city police so there's no herp derp jurisdictional dick waiving competition.

i could give a shit less about victorian or S. Australian state police shady shit and i'm in nsw. dilbert does have a really really weird obsession with the met police.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

why do you have such a personal bugbear about the met police? just curious, you've mentioned the force many times before - it seems to be an area of interest and research for you. you also mention your father was a civil servant? some connection? it just seems odd that an ex-pat aussie would care so much about london's bobbies.
My parents know Alastair Morgan, its pretty shocking to know that Britain's most prestigious force is corrupt from the chief constable down to the lowest constable, and that they're fine with instigating and covering up murders.
Its not a trivial case http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr … 12470.html

Morgan, De Menezes, Lawrence, that drug dealer they shot which kicked off a riot, unless they're brought into line its either going to end up a totalitarian Police state or anarchy.

Cybargs wrote:

we only have state police in aussieland
What happened to the Federal Police?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-05-11 21:41:22)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

we only have state police in aussieland, no city police so there's no herp derp jurisdictional dick waiving competition.

i could give a shit less about victorian or S. Australian state police shady shit and i'm in nsw. dilbert does have a really really weird obsession with the met police.
victorian police is famously horrible/fairly corrupt from what i've heard.

though they did inadvertently give us a good season or so of underbelly
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

we only have state police in aussieland
What happened to the Federal Police?
what i meant to say is that we don't have police below the state level.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4212|Oklahoma
Victorian police don't have shit on the Spanish police.  They are the best on the planet and hunt down internet tough guys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard