_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Anybody else notice how many of Ubisoft's latest titles on Steam are now at the normal $49.99 PC price now?  Including Assassin's Creed III, Hitman: Absolution and even the freshly released Far Cry 3?  Between that and how they acknowledged how much people hate the always-online DRM and say they won't use it anymore, in addition to Assassin's Creed III actually supporting DX11 instead of taking the lazy way out like the last three games, I think Ubisoft might just be trying to clean up their PC-friendly act.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

holy shit fuck off
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
Wait i'm lost. Do you or do you not like Ubisoft? This entire thread is you going back and forth indecisively about that company. It's time you make your stand and let us all know once and for all.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

I thought he liked ubi and this thread was irony and just a joke.

Ubisoft is awesome imo.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

pirana6 wrote:

Wait i'm lost. Do you or do you not like Ubisoft? This entire thread is you going back and forth indecisively about that company. It's time you make your stand and let us all know once and for all.
He's just confused in general.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

Miggle wrote:

You guys are already starting to forget how bad ubisoft is. This really needs a sticky.
Your face is sticky.
mikkel
+383|6571

_j5689_ wrote:

Anybody else notice how many of Ubisoft's latest titles on Steam are now at the normal $49.99 PC price now?  Including Assassin's Creed III, Hitman: Absolution and even the freshly released Far Cry 3?  Between that and how they acknowledged how much people hate the always-online DRM and say they won't use it anymore, in addition to Assassin's Creed III actually supporting DX11 instead of taking the lazy way out like the last three games, I think Ubisoft might just be trying to clean up their PC-friendly act.
Faeces, only $0.20/lb! Buy now! Great deal!

Fuck Ubisoft.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

I've heard nothing but praise for fc3 so far.

That's a great deal.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

This needs a sticky people keep forgetting about how important it is.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon are fun games. Having one load uplay when launching from steam is less invasive than the ugly GFWL interface that pops up in other games, and not as laughable as EA's "screw you guys, I'm going home" PC platform.

So I don't think Ubisoft deserves as much shit anymore.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Miggle wrote:

This needs a sticky people keep forgetting about how important it is.
ignore this fucktard he plays cs:go.

> elitist
> plays shit games indiscriminately
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
as someone who doesn't play cs:go, i want to say that looks shit.

game makers 'having fun' and 'being ironic', when they can't even make a good game in the first place. gg games industry.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Games that are awful and try to pass themselves off at being ironic are still awful. Fortunately, when I bought Blood Dragon I got a nostalgic love letter game that has both good gameplay and successfully mocks the 80's. But I'll be honest: if you didn't like Far Cry 3, pass on this one. Your moveset is pretty much the cyborg version of Jason Brody and you get most of it at the beginning. So it plays like the second half of FC3 when you're only halfway through but are already a max-level mass murderer.

As an added bonus, it's another step in the direction of getting gamers to stfu about wanting dinosaurs.

e: it's also the closest thing you'll get to an ok modern FPS robocop or terminator in the forseable future
Brasso
+1,549|6600

i'll sell a blood dragon key for $10 if anyone wants it
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Fun game.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Me brasso
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Just a heads up: when the game says "no turning back beyond this point" it's lying. Just like Far Cry 3.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I wonder if you can go back and ride the minigun cyborg dinosaur after the game's finished.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Adams_BJ wrote:

Me brasso
i pmed you if you're serious
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Cisse
+63|4339

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Just a heads up: when the game says "no turning back beyond this point" it's lying. Just like Far Cry 3.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I wonder if you can go back and ride the minigun cyborg dinosaur after the game's finished.
it says you won't be able to turn back until "you've kicked sloans but"

and the fc3 one means you can't go back or doing anything other than the main missions until you have completed the game
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Eh, seems goofy. To read it literally, I'd think that it would take you straight to the credits and force a reset.

Anyway, in both instances I'd already completed the side shit before moving on with the main quests. One of the elements that annoys me in some western RPG's is the sheer amount of missable, glitchable crap if you do things in the wrong order, and how short the game is if you just make a beeline through main plot points.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6576|Greenwood, IN
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Couldn't find Ubisoft's side of the story.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

if i had known blood dragon came with a launcher of its own i wouldn't have bought it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Why is that news? Far Cry 3 uses Uplay as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard