Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

13/f/taiwan wrote:

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

― Henry Kissinger
Nixon was a great president
13/f/taiwan
+940|5709
there is something you and burnz agree on.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5989|Blue Mountain State

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

pity the poor little bullet magnets that elect to go into a foreign country and drop airstrikes on people
Why the pity?

I thought it was a good bit of fun.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

Filipinas tend to have big ears. I don't mean that as a negative. Filipinas are my favorite Asian and if I am lucky I may one day make a wife out of one. I love their big ears. Especially like them if they are so big that they stick out of her hair when she is wearing it down.
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/163/347618928_499cb7be32_z.jpg
https://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/1/5/5/4/4/2/My-Daughter-33689535853.jpeg
Not crazy about the girl in the second picture but I just wanted to give you perspective.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
Mac I have decided the reason you like women from the philippines because so many of them are shipped out to be cheap hookers
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6724|Purplicious Wisconsin

globefish23 wrote:

But I heard you can get shiny medals for a certain amount of drone kills.
No danger at all!
I don't approve of that medal Leon Panetta and libs shoved upon us.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4265
yeah, it's the liberals that are to blame for militarism in america damn the libs and their medals!
Adams_BJ
I heard that all militaries have medals.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

Adams_BJ wrote:

I heard that all militaries have medals.
He's referring to the Drone medal which is going to rated above the purple heart and bronze star.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 … ronze-star

The Distinguished Warfare Medal, or "Drone Medal" was announced by former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta on February 13 as an "avenue to recognize appropriately extraordinary direct impacts on combat operations warranting recognition above the Bronze Star Medal."
tldr DoD got pissed off and cancelled the medal which was written by congress to have a higher recognition than a bronze star. trololol drone heros.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6334|Graz, Austria

Cybargs wrote:

trololol drone heros.
But America's future soldiers defending their fatherland will already be trained as drone warriors in this autumn's BF4 Drone Strike DLC.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

Adams_BJ wrote:

Mac I have decided the reason you like women from the philippines because so many of them are shipped out to be cheap hookers
No. I like the fact that they have names I can pronounce and spell. I like how they are mostly Catholic. I like that they don't sunburn easily. I like that they are short and have big tits and ass. And many more things.
Adams_BJ

Macbeth wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

No. I like the fact that they have names I can pronounce and spell. I like how they are mostly Catholic. I like that they don't sunburn easily. I like that they are short and have big tits and ass. And many more things.
and you can pick one up for 20 bucks
Brasso
+1,549|6641

you guys really have no respect for filipinos do you? (sans macbeth)
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Adams_BJ

Brasso wrote:

I respect them because I can pronounce their names. and catholic. and dont sunburn. and are short with big tits and asses.

e: also they have big ears.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2013-04-29 18:31:24)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

this is why Chinese girls are so good at dancing and gymnastics. They go through rigorous training.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v … PME56ACNUj
Adams_BJ
respekt
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6748|Oxferd Ohire
american girls are good at gymnastics
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4265

Brasso wrote:

macbeth has 'respect' for filipinos? what world are you living in? macbeth does nothing but stereotype and objectify his asian women. macbeth doesn't 'respect' filipinos: he has reduced them down to a type, an empty form, an inert agglomeration of cultural & biological fact. macbeth doesn't talk about filipinos as if they are real human beings. he talks about them as if they are blow-up dolls, only with a pulse and the legal right to marry.
Brasso
+1,549|6641

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Brasso wrote:

macbeth has 'respect' for filipinos? what world are you living in? macbeth does nothing but stereotype and objectify his asian women. macbeth doesn't 'respect' filipinos: he has reduced them down to a type, an empty form, an inert agglomeration of cultural & biological fact. macbeth doesn't talk about filipinos as if they are real human beings. he talks about them as if they are blow-up dolls, only with a pulse and the legal right to marry.
at least it's a half-step up from the $5 sucky sucky stereotype everyone else has. i dunno.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Brasso wrote:

I disagree. I treat them quite well.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6678

Brasso wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Brasso wrote:

at least it's a half-step up from the $5 sucky sucky stereotype everyone else has. i dunno.
Based on your own experience of course and all your maritime contacts.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4265

Macbeth wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Brasso wrote:

I disagree. I treat them quite well.
you reduce them to skin-colour/race. you fancy them and go after them because they fit a racial 'type', first and foremost. not individual beauty, and certainly not personality. you are the superlative example of a dude who has 'yellow fever' and pursues women because of their race, first and foremost. so don't tell me you don't 'objectify' them. the main reason you want to marry a filipino is because she's a filipino. you don't see how that kind of depersonalizes someone?
Brasso
+1,549|6641

Ilocano wrote:

Based on your own experience of course and all your maritime contacts.
wait what? please explain more clearly what you are implying.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

I think he quoted the wrong person and was speaking to Adam.
Adams_BJ
I dun think so

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard