Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Listening to Cypress Hill's Black Sunday and now I feel like a joint
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
we need an annual holiday when everyone drops acid and decides to never ever have a war again okay
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Can it be biweekly?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
no because that turns people into lobotomized zombies with asian sex fantasies and that is more dystopia than pacifist utopia
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

So is she really on meth or something else?
go go gadget BEANS! go go TOMATOS! where dat heavy CREAM?!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

https://i.imgur.com/WpsnwMs.gif
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tWFRnIVh7c
So is she really on meth or something else?
So he's following freakout lady...with his kid in his cart.

gj
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

But Officer They Are Smoking Marijuana!
[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=186_1366741771[/video]
what a great police response
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
lol what a fucking puritan killjoy.
Wreckognize
+294|6455
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
walking around churning butter and dancing in the sun is fine and all, but wait til he pulls out a weapon and thinks it's fun to play with, or thinks he can fly and jumps off a building.
0 self control.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
"thinks he can fly and jump off building" is a nancy reagan style stereotype about acid/hallucinogens. i have literally never heard of a single person who suffers that level of delusion on an hallucinogen.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

"thinks he can fly and jump off building" is a nancy reagan style stereotype about acid/hallucinogens. i have literally never heard of a single person who suffers that level of delusion on an hallucinogen.
my cousin fell out of a tree after two hits of blotter.

he fell out of a tree because he didn't have homework to do or bf2s.com
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

13urnzz wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

my cousin fell out of a tree after two hits of blotter.

he fell out of a tree because he didn't have homework to do or bf2s.com
K well speak for yourself then.

edito: at aaron

Last edited by pirana6 (2013-04-24 14:39:03)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

he was in a tree because he saw a bird land. he fell out when the bird shit and it freaked him out.

he later said "i was trying to run away"
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
guy i know was on top of a parking lot and had a friend jump in front of him because he was running towards the edge to jump off.
what with his new found ability to fly and all, why not?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
completely ludicrous. "think you can fly and jump off a building" i'm pretty sure is the line that they give to school-children here when giving them 'drug education' classes. i'm pretty sure it was traced back to some random anecdote in the 1970's. when i'm on acid or a hallucinogen, i get more interested in staring at a carpet pattern than in wanting to jump off a skyscraper.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
are you speaking for everybody when you talk about how you act on PCP?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
no. isn't that what you are doing with your anecdote, though? i'm just saying that the "thinks he could fly" line is LITERALLY the line anti-drugs classes teach to school-children. i find that funny.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
It's somewhere in Reefer Madness, isn't it?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
fine

what i meant was it can be dangerous to be on PCP (like that guy presumably was) because you can lose all self control and think you're invincible ...or pull out a weapon for whatever reason. (i've never heard of this happening but i'm probably not the only one who wouldn't want to be around some guy as fucked up as the one in the video when he pulls out a handgun).
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
oh i'm not gonna disagree with PCP. i worded my first post as "hallucinogens" though because that "think you can fly!" anecdote/warning is normally used about acid. it's a pop-culture myth propagated by the sort of nancy reagan crowd to put people off acid.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
spot on! 1969 as well. god bless snopes. +karmaz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard