Buffalo5%5% - 2
Carolina17%17% - 7
Edmonton56%56% - 22
Anaheim20%20% - 8
Total: 39
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6778|the middle of nowhere
It's gettin' pretty close to the end now, just thought I'd ask who you guys are for in this. I'm for Anaheim. I would just like to see them win because I don't think they have ever won the Cup before.
Ronball9
Sleep Deprived
+8|6875
There is only one choice.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
HAHA. I just finished wathcing game 4 between Anaheim and Edmonton and Edmonton got beat pretty bad. That makes the series 3-1 in Edmonton's favor. I'm still for Anaheim.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6747|California

Anaheim=10 minutes from where i live
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6574|Canada
It's good to see Anaheim back in the game, it would've been rather embarrassing for the Oilers to sweep the Western finals, however enjoyable for those in Edmonton.  I rather thought the Ducks would be golfing this Saturday.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6790

It's interesting to see Anaheim have a great game 4 win... but only twice in playoff history (correct me if i'm wrong here) has a team won from a 3-0 loss....

Best of luck anyhow.

Perhaps it's for the better of the Oilers, they've hadn't had more than a two day rest since who knows when. If they stop for longer perhaps they'll lose their pizazz. Or maybe a rest would do them good. Who knows?

I'm hoping Carolina will eliminate Buffalo, but the odds are very wobbly. Buffalo wiped the Sens out 4-0, and everyone, and I mean everyone, thought Ottawa would take that round. I'm scared that they'll take down the Oilers if they meet for the Cup.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6802|Nova Scotia, Canada

Oilers FTW!

They better step up their game if they want to win though, they got outshot what last night, 40-10?
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
Lol. Edmonton lost 6-3 against Anaheim in game 4.
afrocullions
Banned
+8|6578
who cares nhl is dead
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6814|Barrie Ontario
The place where BOTH anthems are Cheared and sung....OIL ALL TEH WAY
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
Lol. Nobody wants Buffalo to win I guess. Yeah Anaheim made it to the semifinals against New Jersey a few years back but NJ won the Cup. I think that is the closest Anaheim has ever gotten to it....
=TFS=DEVILS.HITMAN
+60|6675|Under the River
Anehiem
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
We got a lot of Edmonton fans here lol.
Ronball9
Sleep Deprived
+8|6875
City of Champions in the finals.
Trel
+70|6704
Just as long as it's not Buffalo. Go Oilers.
Good to be back.
afrocullions
Banned
+8|6578
The NHL's downward spiral from the ranks of the major sports leagues is quickly accelerating because of the labor strife that Wednesday claimed what was left of the 2004-05 season, say several sports industry analysts.
    Already facing anemic TV ratings, plummeting merchandise sales and wavering fan support in several key cities before team owners locked out players in September, the NHL now is losing any remaining grip it had on the high-dollar circles occupied by the NFL, NBA and Major League Baseball.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6790

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

afrocullions wrote:

The NHL's downward spiral from the ranks of the major sports leagues is quickly accelerating because of the labor strife that Wednesday claimed what was left of the 2004-05 season, say several sports industry analysts.
    Already facing anemic TV ratings, plummeting merchandise sales and wavering fan support in several key cities before team owners locked out players in September, the NHL now is losing any remaining grip it had on the high-dollar circles occupied by the NFL, NBA and Major League Baseball.
Where'd you copy-paste that from?
A year old article. Clicky.

Hint: Google is your friend
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
Well it looks like Carolina and Edmonton will be playing for the Stanley Cup..... oh well.... I want Carolina to win only because I don't want Edmonton to win.
redhawk454
+50|6575|Divided States of America
well i guess carolina has to prove themselves to the world in edmunton.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6700|Colorado
I'd like carolina to win , its my gf's team, I could care less about hockey.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard