M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

dear leader loves his hennesy and airlifted lobsters. and kidnapping italian chefs.
Quick! To the fleet of decadent Mercedes!
lol u are the funniest boi eva xXxx
And completely based in fact.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Spearhead wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Again, you are commenting on shit you do not want to comment on.  For the African American community, yes, there is a cult of personality, for obvious reasons.  But you are seriously stretching the concept of COP if you are arguing that it just happened to show up in 2008.  Washington, DC?  Jackson?  Jefferson?  Lincoln?  FDR?  No, Obama's the first.  Gimme a break and get off your high horse.
dude the obama cult of personality extended way beyond african americans. you must have missed the huge first-time voting democrat student voting demographic that came out in droves because obama was 'hip' and 'cool' to vote for. students over here were wearing those irritating obama t-shirts, and they couldn't even fucking vote. obama was a 'cool' movement to get behind. stop talking shit. half of american political reporting and debates is about personality and popularity contests. it has been that way since kennedy-nixon TV debates. it's all image and presentation, PR and cool-signifiers. don't tell me american political life is rich in political discourse and adroit debate. you fuss over gay-marriage, abortions, and a dude's birth certificate. you fucking bullshitter.
Strawman of the century

since you seem to not understand English, where the fuck have I denied anything you accuse me of believing?  You truly are a neurotic
nowhere did i say obama was the "first" cult of personality. so don't talk to me about strawmen you hick cunt.

THE POINT WAS: you said NK was 'doomed to fail' along the lines of it being "of course, a cult of personality" of the "last hitlerite/stalinist kind". well no, the cult of personality has become far bigger in western politics since back then. mass media and the image rules all. public relations and doctoring are the new expert policymaking. politicians and 'celebrities' overlap now a lot more than it ever did then. michelle obama presented an oscar award for fuck's sake. but you tell me NK are "doomed to degeneracy" because of their fatal "cult of personality". all i meant to point out by my obama/chavez comments was that a 'politics of personality' is pretty much standard across the rest of the world - from US politics to south american popular movements. it ain't new. NK aren't the 'last aberration' of personality politics. it's only growing, as the substance empties out of political discourse and it all becomes a glorified popularity contest. that was precisely my point. you are being a fucking tool today. please learn to read.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-05 12:06:23)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Quick! To the fleet of decadent Mercedes!
yeah i'm really counter-acting your hard-edged super-researched facts. my point is it's fucking boring to laugh at NK all the time. you must feel really smug and self-satisfied with your NK punch-lines. people living in misery and the last nasty gasp of the cold war mentality. but let's all laugh because they aren't capitalists yet! huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehe
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yeah i'm really counter-acting your hard-edged super-researched facts. my point is it's fucking boring to laugh at NK all the time. you must feel really smug and self-satisfied with your NK punch-lines. people living in misery and the last nasty gasp of the cold war mentality. but let's all laugh because they aren't capitalists yet! huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehe
Zique, fuck off on your little high horse, ok?

So far you're just playing to your usual 'too mainstream' schtick by bitching about everyone having a crack at a despotic regime that subjects its own people to chemical weapons tests, but no, there's nothing wrong with the NK leadership. No, they're being bullied and we should all feel sorry for them. I wouldn't give a rats ass if they're communist, capitalist or fucking martians, they're still led a platoon of cloudcuckoolanders and have nobody but themselves to blame for the situation they're in. But no, they're the victim, aren't they?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
LOL yes that's exactly what i'm saying "dissing NK is too mainstream".
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I wonder how much I could buy a Korean girl for. The GDP per capita is only $500. Living with me would be an improvement for one.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
I'm only getting what you people quote out of him, but is he seriously arguing that it's the rest of the worlds fault that their communist system has failed? I always knew he had communist sympathies in him (which is hilarious considering his status obsession), but wow. Yes, it's not the stupid utopian systems fault that it killed tens of millions of people last century, it's the fact that we refuse to trade with a hyper armed nation that always threatens war What a tool.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
i blame the hipsters.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Seem to be the only person going against everyone else's view. Everyone else (see wider world) accepts there is blame on all sides, but the vast majority is allocated to North Korea. You on the other hand seem to see nothing wrong with what they've done, comparing to them to a child being bullied. The only people who actually support NKs actions are the other such shining leaders like Ackmahdinnerjacket, Assad and Chavez. Even their biggest ally China is pissed off with them. But no, it's all the West's fault. Naughty West for opening all those internment camps, starting the Korean War, bombing planes, bombing temples, bombarding civilians, kidnapping civilians, hatcheting workers to death, gassing their own people.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Jay wrote:

I'm only getting what you people quote out of him, but is he seriously arguing that it's the rest of the worlds fault that their communist system has failed? I always knew he had communist sympathies in him (which is hilarious considering his status obsession), but wow. Yes, it's not the stupid utopian systems fault that it killed tens of millions of people last century, it's the fact that we refuse to trade with a hyper armed nation that always threatens war What a tool.
lol
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Seem to be the only person going against everyone else's view. Everyone else (see wider world) accepts there is blame on all sides, but the vast majority is allocated to North Korea. You on the other hand seem to see nothing wrong with what they've done, comparing to them to a child being bullied. The only people who actually support NKs actions are the other such shining leaders like Ackmahdinnerjacket, Assad and Chavez. Even their biggest ally China is pissed off with them. But no, it's all the West's fault. Naughty West for opening all those internment camps, starting the Korean War, bombing planes, bombing temples, bombarding civilians, kidnapping civilians, hatcheting workers to death, gassing their own people.
i don't really see anything that wrong with the leader of iran, nor chavez tbh. assad i have problems with because of the civil war... but even then, not really so much. this 'axis of evil' you are portraying doesn't really seem that way to me tbh. just a few countries deciding to live their way. NK is an extreme example and is an extreme dictatorship, true. i have no truck with communism. i wouldn't want to live there and i don't defend it. all i'm saying is that the west's lampooning and ridiculing doesn't reflect that well on us, either. i think it's a stupid pastime.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
"communist sympathies".
"trade with a hyper-armed nation".

i am pmsl'ing.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

"communist sympathies".
"trade with a hyper-armed nation".

i am pmsl'ing.
Its great that he has you blocked, but still sifts through people quoting you and asks what you are saying...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i just think it's kinda lame how everyone laughs at NK. as if their poverty and lack of actual military strength is somehow an essential defect in their people or ideology. NK are hard as fuck. north koreans are fucking tough. the fact their showboating seems tragically futile and the way the western media are gang-up to laugh and cajole reminds me of the school bully who would hold the little kid at arm's length and laugh at his flailing arms.
This, sadly, I still don't know the West is still effectively at war with them. We achieved detente and peace with the soviet union, NK is basically the kid we threw down the well and left there to piss on occasionally. Now they have nukes and missiles its a little late to try to undo decades of abuse.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04 … s-say?lite

At least 14 hurt in stabbing spree on Texas college campus, authorities sayTexas deputies confirm one suspect is in custody in connection with multiple stabbings at Lone Star Community College in Houston. MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell reports.
By Erin McClam, Staff Writer, NBC News
At least 14 people were hurt Tuesday in a stabbing spree at a Texas community college, authorities said. Sheriff
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

If it were guns most would be dead and some more would be injured. Absolutely tragic.

If only they allowed guns on campus, some hero could have shot that perp.

In other news, a 4 year old shot and killed a sheriff's wife in TN

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/08 … fs-deputy/
Pug
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

If it were guns most would be dead and some more would be injured. Absolutely tragic.

the likelihood of more innocent people getting injured/dieing would have been greater if we had a hero on our hands.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

No no, owning a gun means you have acute awareness settings and the ability to react with split second decisions despite an adrenaline dump. You're probably just a pussy that is afraid of guns.

If someone was going aggro in public, would you be a cowering pussy or would you go rambo on his ass and shoot a flaming bullet down his throat? Simple question.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6685|US

13/f/taiwan wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

the likelihood of more innocent people getting injured/dieing would have been greater if we had a hero on our hands.
How so?  Do you have evidence of bystander intervention doing more harm than letting someone continue to attack innocent people without resistance?  Most police training for active shooters emphasizes that the best way to reduce casualties is to oppose the shooter with credible force as quickly as possible.  I don't see many cases where a two-way gunfight is worse than a one-way massacre.  Also note that civilian defensive shootings often have lower miss percentages than police shootings (possibly due to circumstances and distances involved).
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Can't you bring guns on campus in Texas already?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Macbeth wrote:

Can't you bring guns on campus in Texas already?
nope.avi
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

No no, owning a gun means you have acute awareness settings and the ability to react with split second decisions despite an adrenaline dump. You're probably just a pussy that is afraid of guns.

If someone was going aggro in public, would you be a cowering pussy or would you go rambo on his ass and shoot a flaming bullet down his throat? Simple question.
I would Boom! Headshot! cause its easy in video games and shit, so it must be easy irl.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5949|Blue Mountain State

RAIMIUS wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

How so?  Do you have evidence of bystander intervention doing more harm than letting someone continue to attack innocent people without resistance?  Most police training for active shooters emphasizes that the best way to reduce casualties is to oppose the shooter with credible force as quickly as possible.  I don't see many cases where a two-way gunfight is worse than a one-way massacre.  Also note that civilian defensive shootings often have lower miss percentages than police shootings (possibly due to circumstances and distances involved).
I'd say a lot of people that carry are gun people who shoot a lot for a hobby or sport.

Probably put more rounds down range than a lot of police officers.

That's why you hear more about police officers dumping 20-30 rounds at a single dude and not so much from the average CCW holder.

But yeah, I can't wait to shoot someone.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Pug

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Well, my point was more of "hey there's some crazies out there"  gun, knife, bombs...they'll use whatever so why are so many people hung up on only guns?

Still don't understand why you posted the shooting accident story...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard