AussieReaper wrote:

Well they fucked up Selmy's reveal.

Jorah knew who he was immediately.
it leaves more time for dany to be mad at jorah
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Brasso
+1,549|6631

i heard belwas isn't gonna be in the show which makes me really sad

Last edited by Brasso (2013-04-01 07:31:15)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

I'm more curious about how they are dealing with the lack of Roose/Ramsay Bolton. Strong Belwas is a funny character but not necessary in any way.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Brasso
+1,549|6631

DUnlimited wrote:

I'm more curious about how they are dealing with the lack of Roose/Ramsay Bolton. Strong Belwas is a funny character but not necessary in any way.
ramsay was there with robb at harrenhal...you didn't see the flayed man on his tunic?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Ah I guess I didn't pay attention. It's Roose though, not Ramsay.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Brasso
+1,549|6631

DUnlimited wrote:

Ah I guess I didn't pay attention. It's Roose though, not Ramsay.
oh yeah that's what i meant my bad
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

You could hardly hear him say it, but the guy they found was Qyburn.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
How do they get Theon? No Reek? Didn't Roose say he would send his son?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
hasnt been covered yet
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Ah. I can remember it being talked about in the last couple episodes of S2
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
last thing i remember is theon getting knocked out by his men after his speech
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

https://i.imgur.com/E6MuVRV.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Has this series ended its books?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

2 more to go.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6750

AussieReaper wrote:

Brasso wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I doubt it. I think a wildling warg took over the men as they stabbed jon, which is why they were crying and protesting their innocence as they stabbed him
WTF? i never thought about that before.
How could you not? The whole prologue to ADWD is about Spoiler (highlight to read):
a warg taking over a woman as he was killed by wights. Then you had varymir 6 skins killed by Mel at the wall by bursting his eagle into flame, and that guy hated Jon with a passion.I think it was he who has (attempted to) killed Jon.
That's kinda what I thought too. Spoiler (highlight to read):
P.S. Varamir didn't die, he was the warg that took over the woman in the prologue. Maybe he came through when Jon let the wildlings through the wall? What if Jon isn't dead yet? Same thing happened with Theon and Arya, George left us hanging for a bit and then it turned out they weren't dead.

Macbeth wrote:

Has this series ended its books?
Nah, George RR Martin is writing "Winds of Winter still. I'm guessing there's several more books to come too. The story is just so deep and it hardly seems like it's entered the midgame yet.

Last edited by d4rkph03n1x (2013-04-04 09:35:00)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

AussieReaper wrote:

2 more to go.
It's gonna be just like Harry Potter.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Nah, George RR Martin is writing "Winds of Winter still. I'm guessing there's several more books to come too. The story is just so deep and it hardly seems like it's entered the midgame yet.
Really? It's towards the end if anything. What's left? Dany comes to Westeros, she and her dragons fight back the armies of White Walkers, saves the world, and she becomes the rightful queen.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Jay wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Really? It's towards the end if anything. What's left? Dany comes to Westeros, she and her dragons fight back the armies of White Walkers, saves the world, and she becomes the rightful queen.
I want the White Walkers to win.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
With the way the series has gone, with main characters dying left and right, that might just happen.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Yeah, Martin's been trying to outdo Rowling in death count.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Jay wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Wow

Kill yourself
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

What, are you a Lannister man?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

It is a spoiler. Not everyone has wasted their time reading these mickey mouse novels.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

Macbeth wrote:

It is a spoiler. Not everyone has wasted their time reading these mickey mouse novels.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Macbeth wrote:

jay evidently takes some small pleasure in the fact he has 'finished' and is in the 'in' crowd with the game of thrones intellectual cesspit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard