Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i'm sorry but you cannot imply i am a racist because i am realistic and say that a class system exists. that is ludicrous. i am not accepting guilt or responsibility for there never historically being any black people in the EUROPEAN aristocracy (there are plenty of black aristocrats in africa though... and not many white ones... hmmm!!!!!!). you are really arguing on the most idiotic level now. all i have ever done is talk about the class system as something that does exist and does divide society. this could make me a radical left-leaning marxist as much as it makes me some entrenched snob. many parties of all persuasions talk about 'class'. none of them are ideologically racist by association. you are a fool. a fucking fool.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-02 05:18:19)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Dilbert_X wrote:

The class system is nothing more than a clandestine 'wogs keep out' policy.
If you don't have the right background, and only a rich white will, you're excluded.
this is utterly risible.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Dilbert_X wrote:

Point me to some black aristocrats, members of the royal family etc.
You can't judge based solely on the paintings.

https://i.imgur.com/6Y2aGSe.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i am not accepting being called a racist just because i am not deluded or living in a fantasy land where class doesn't exist. class is primarily economic. social factors are superstructural. no racist or religious ideology appends itself to a basic class analysis. this really is a farce.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX
Sure it isn't, its just the British version of Jay's yacht club which you so despise - and you won't find any poor blacks in yacht clubs either.

What is the class system if its not a spiders web of race with the ruling blue-bloods at the centre?

Oh look, a token fuzzy, well played chaps but don't invite her to the polo.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pyFj865NHDc/S_tAwqizy0I/AAAAAAAADOk/_nMKbCurNJY/s1600/New+cabinet.jpg

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-04-02 05:27:56)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i went to a public school. there were black and middle-eastern students. what are you talking about? the english class system is racist? please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwasi_Kwarteng

you are an idiot. stop arguing such stupid lines. you are once again telling me how experience is in my class, in the country i live.

and yes dilbert... i guess australia is the fourth reich as well, then

https://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00259/IN28_JULIA_GILLARD_259575f.jpg

look at all those abos!

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-02 05:30:02)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
As you know, a place in a public school does not buy your kid into the class system.

Do I need to find your posts sneering at rich koreans buying langauge training and manners coaching for their children?

I haven't claimed Australia isn't racist.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-04-02 05:32:57)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

look at all those abos!
Top left is a lesbian asian. Figured we would cover two bases with one.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
sneering? i said it's cynical how our establishments charge asians a fortune to study in the UK, and it's lucrative to go abroad and teach english language/mannerisms to posh kids in asia. it's a cynical side to a globalized world where certain cultures convey more social capital than others. sneering, though? perhaps laughing at the easy money. i've also always showed an awareness that foreign language teachers in asia are considered second-class citizens, expendable and alien. they are often the targets of racist/xenophobic attacks. so hardly me being a patrician white elitist, is it? you see what you want to see. not my experience or view, thank you very much.

and there are plenty of black and non-white figures high up in the english class system. really, stating a class system is racist because there are no racist minorities in the upper echelons/aristocracy... is just idiotic. two things define a class system: place/nation, and economic value. the aristocracy are naturally the zenith because they are an inbred bunch of land-holders who have squatted on that patch of land for centuries. no shit there won't be any african people in the aristocracy. plenty of blacks royals in africa though... you know....  as you'd expect.

so no, because i say there is a class system in d&st (which there patently is, and you only want to wish away), that does not make me a racist. a realist, maybe. but not racially biased.
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I went to the doctor today. because of years of abuse and genetics, i have 2% brain function. that, coupled with my Thalassemia has assured me that my last vice will kill me.

i would trade every drop of hipster hate in my body if uzique would stop being an asshole to every member of this forum.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
lol that's becoming a really good meme
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

sneering? i said it's cynical how our establishments charge asians a fortune to study in the UK, and it's lucrative to go abroad and teach english language/mannerisms to posh kids in asia. it's a cynical side to a globalized world where certain cultures convey more social capital than others. sneering, though? perhaps laughing at the easy money. i've also always showed an awareness that foreign language teachers in asia are considered second-class citizens, expendable and alien. they are often the targets of racist/xenophobic attacks. so hardly me being a patrician white elitist, is it? you see what you want to see. not my experience or view, thank you very much.

and there are plenty of black and non-white figures high up in the english class system. really, stating a class system is racist because there are no racist minorities in the upper echelons/aristocracy... is just idiotic. two things define a class system: place/nation, and economic value. the aristocracy are naturally the zenith because they are an inbred bunch of land-holders who have squatted on that patch of land for centuries. no shit there won't be any african people in the aristocracy. plenty of blacks royals in africa though... you know....  as you'd expect.

so no, because i say there is a class system in d&st (which there patently is, and you only want to wish away), that does not make me a racist. a realist, maybe. but not racially biased.
But if your plan is to rely on the class system - enjoying the status and access your expensive schooling has bought you, and laugh at stupid asians paying to teach their kids the skills needed to enter the system when patently they don't have a prayer - that makes you somewhat of an elitist douchebag doesn't it?

Its a system most countries get along perfectly well without, and I still say its racist in large part - you only have to look at what Britain did with the colonies to see that.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
no dilbert, pointing to an awareness of a class system does not tie me to colonialism.

no dilbert, it doesn't make me a racist by inter-generational 100 year refraction.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The class system and British treatment of people in the colonies are completely intertwined - colonialism was simple extension of the class system abroad.

And yet you still see the class system as being great - for the time being at least since you think you have a nice place in it.
This is what ties you to both.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-04-04 01:15:22)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i never necessarily said the class system was 'great'. you put that on me. just like you completely fictitiously imagine me as being a racist who salutes the memory of the british raj, all because i admit there is a class. here's a hint: some of the most class-conscious people are marxists and radical left-wingers by admitting that i'm part of a society that has a class system (just as you are; just as americans are), it doesn't make me some queen-worshiping royalist or a haw-haw patriot. you are completely ridiculous. you just pin all these negative (and quite unrelated) stereotypes on me because you are personally affronted by intimations of class. i don't know why that is. probably the same reason jay gets angry and writes 2 paragraphs of hateful vitriol whenever i talk about america's class system: probably because it doesn't benefit you personally.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Oh probably, however it seems clear that you expect the class system to benefit you, which a free-thinking person would consider obnoxious - just as most people would say anyone crowing about the advantage being white will give them through life them is objectionable
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
how do i expect the class system to benefit me? i don't really understand. i'm not expecting a fiefdom and a few serfs.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You've said it enough times now.

Its why you so hate Jay, plebs rising up from the filth and overtaking you is your greatest fear, and you still don't realise that multiculturalism is part of the lefts class war.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-04-05 01:57:07)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
no i don't hate jay because he's rising at all. completely false. the only time i flag up jay's background is when he says overtly anti-poor or anti-working-class things, or spouts these utterly ridiculous 'i'm middle class and successful, fuck the poor' ayn rand type shit. and then my comments are more highlighting the transparent psychology at play, rather than me dissing poor people or trying to 'dirty' jay. my sentiments are: "why try so hard to forget where you come from, and diss them?". i expect jay to have a little more understanding of why some people are in poverty and aren't 'making it', but instead he routinely trots out this free-market individualist randian bullshit that says poor people are somehow low-life or indolent. so i pick on his class because i know, with his conceit, it annoys him. but that focus DOES NOT come from the fact i think jay should 'stay poor', or 'know his place', or because he's a 'lowly' person. why would i have a problem with someone's success? i just have a problem with people's lack consistency and paradoxical beliefs/values. jay is full of them. he took the typical 'poor guy' route into college and a profession, using grants, and now he wants to disallow everyone else to have grants, and frequently makes out poor people 'deserve' their
state. that's just funny to me.

again: not a racist, definitely not a supporter of some indian-style caste system. you see what you want to see. seems pretty silly to me.

oh and you're the one who always fires off about multiculturalism being the death of western civilization, so let's not even go there. accusing me of being a racist and then making snide remarks about multiculturalism in the same breath. jesus christ dude. you are unbelievable.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
What does not liking multicultralism have to do with racism? They're entirely separate.
IMO Multiculturalism doesn't basically work and leads to racism.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

derailed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard