Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5554|Toronto
uzique the aggressor
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4265
ozymandias
13/f/taiwan
+940|5709
the buffalos use to sayyyyyyyyy be proud of your name
13/f/taiwan
+940|5709
jimmyyyyyyyyyy won't you please come home
Roc18
`
+655|5801|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Justin Bieber is officially batshit insane

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 … teen-star/
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4265
a kid with a rough upbringing gets given massive fame and recognition before he even gets a hair on his nutsack

yeah they always turn out fine. nothing suspicious there.

you should stop looking at the individuals, and start looking at the system/entertainment industry, which thrives on thrusting little kids onto stage and whoring them for millions of dollars. everyone loves a child star. it makes bank.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-28 10:55:40)

Roc18
`
Yeah looks like Austin Mahone is the next Bieber now.

Bieber realized his music is shit and career is almost over and had all this money and time to kill.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4265
i don't think child stars ever realize their 'music is shit'. they're surrounded by yes men all the time. constantly told they are brilliant and genius from a very young age. it's all that reinforcement that makes them mental nutcases. they get given it all and have huge psych/ego trip problems. it's a disastrous mix for a young kid, all that power and money, and being able to get your own way. if you think their drama/crises is triggered by self-realization that they're not exactly making mozart-level music, you are an idiot. all that money in someone so immature is just self-destructive, period.
Roc18
`
Then I must be an idiot, if I woke up one morning and realized all the music I put out from a young age is garbage recycled corporate shit I might act out. I think bieber needs to take a vacation to the Bahamas or something, fuck an island chick, stay off the drugs and come back fresh with something with substance. Otherwise he'll end up like Lindsay Lohan
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4265
still not sure where you're getting the notion from that child stars have meltdowns because they 'realize their music is shit'. justin bieber grew up spending his whole youth singing pop ballads and cheesy tunes. i don't think he's listening to Can or Wire in his spare time and going "damn fuck i'm a musical fraud".
Roc18
`
K, he's still crazy.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

a kid with a rough upbringing gets given massive fame and recognition before he even gets a hair on his nutsack

yeah they always turn out fine. nothing suspicious there.

you should stop looking at the individuals, and start looking at the system/entertainment industry, which thrives on thrusting little kids onto stage and whoring them for millions of dollars. everyone loves a child star. it makes bank.
Impressed, Braun tracked down the theater Bieber was performing in, located Bieber's school, and finally contacted Mallette, who was reluctant because of Braun's Jewish religion; she remembered praying, "God, I gave him to you. You could send me a Christian man, a Christian label!... you don’t want this Jewish kid to be Justin’s man, do you?
Source: wiki

lol dat racism
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4265
pretty sure justin bieber doesn't know his dad, and his mum was an alcoholic deadbeat before she 'found god'.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

pretty sure justin bieber doesn't know his dad, and his mum was an alcoholic deadbeat before she 'found god'.
according to wiki he knows his dad, but his mum did have him when she was 17.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4265
got my info from this LRB piece

The pop star Justin Bieber was born in London, Ontario, the son of two teenagers. His mother was a high-school dropout who liked beer and LSD, and his father an amateur musician. Jeremy Jack Bieber, also a heavy drinker, was in the local jail the night his son was born. He abandoned the family when Bieber was ten months old and went on to pursue a career as a martial arts fighter, often missing visits to his son, resurfacing now and then with a guitar in tow as the boy got older. Justin Bieber grew up very poor and very Christian with his mother, Pattie Mallette. She’s now 38, believes in family values (she is the executive producer of a new anti-abortion film), and recently admitted on American television to being celibate since the mid-1990s. She’s waiting for marriage. She had already found God one night before she got pregnant (and sober). The faith came to her in a kind of Blakeian vision that was ‘very intense and very real’, as she writes in her bestselling memoir, Nowhere but Up: The Story of Justin Bieber’s Mom: ‘With my eyes closed, I saw in my mind an image of my heart opening up. As it unfolded, gold dust was poured into the opening and filled every inch of my heart until there was no room left for even one more speck to squeeze through. Somehow deep in my spirit I knew the gold dust represented God’s love.’ Mallette describes her pregnancy as a miracle comparable to the Immaculate Conception. She was on the pill, took it ‘religiously’: ‘There was no way I was part of that 2 per cent group of women who experience a “margin of error”,’ she writes. ‘I wasn’t pregnant. I couldn’t be. It was impossible.’

‘Anything is possible,’ Justin Bieber writes in Just Getting Started, his second ‘100 per cent official’ memoir, published last year.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5975|London, England

fite me irl bf2s.com
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5989|Blue Mountain State
Best friend just got out.

Bummed.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6116|eXtreme to the maX

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Best friend just came out.

Bummed.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

Dilbert_X wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Best friend just came out.

Cummed.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Roc18
`
If you had to marry the last person you had sex with would you be happy?
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

Mutantbear wrote:

fite me irl bf2s.com
do you even lift?
CC-Marley
+407|6839

Roc18 wrote:

Isn't your mom already married?
Roc18
`

CC-Marley wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Isn't your mom already married?
lol
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

Nevermind I just had a brainfart.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6720|England. Stoke

Macbeth wrote:

I would be embarrassed to bring her around my friends and family.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard