13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6486

put your feet on the ground and fuck off
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6638|Washington DC

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

... long ranting posts about ATG (who isn't even here, let alone posting)
He's not?  Hmmmm ...
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
maybe he is around, but my point is that burnzz's long ranting sessions are normally quite unconnected to anything that is actually going on on the forum at that very moment. macbeth has been the target of these 3-hour anger sessions several times now, even when he hasn't directed a single post towards burnzz. it is frankly weird. i'm not gonna apologise too much for tickling the grumpy drunk.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-28 13:22:34)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6486

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i'm not gonna apologise too much for tickling the grumpy drunk.
i've already conceded the fact that you are not being moderated;

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 1#p3880041

so when you post bullshit like

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i don't really have a problem being called a dick by mongs like you.
it's obvious nothing will come of it.

you are providing me with great amusement in killing your point to death, telling me to shut up, and taking the time to type massive walls o' text.

keep it up, i know you can!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
it doesn't take me much time to respond. it's even more amusing that you came here to this thread to make some kiddish complaint in the first place. that quote you keep mentioning is of some guy calling me "a dick" over a difference in opinion over a game. it's hardly super personal. "mong" has been used and accepted on this forum in a casual way for a very long time. i think you're being a liiiiiittle bit disingenuous to make out i'm this raging, offensive tyrant. i never lose control, for one thing. you are out of control, in a humiliating way.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6621|949

AWM's sent to burnzz since the beginning of the year = 3 (all by me)
AWM's sent to Uzi since the beginning of the year = 4 (three by me)

Tell me more about uzi not being modded and me picking on you, burnzz.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
hmm, that's interesting. please, take a seat. would you like a cold beer?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6731|London

OMG was my post just deleted
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
|_ 0 |_
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6731|London

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

'Flaming' (personal attacks) are not well received on these forums.

Dauntless wrote:

the first thing i'd do is send an AWM to you ken
threatening to AWM a mod is a personal attack, Mr. Appleby.
unbelievable

and this is from my future colleague
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
these bf3s.com sub-forums are serious business man. when you scroll this far down, mods come to talk about serious things in dark rooms.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6638|Washington DC

[Post contents viewable by moderators only]
tuckergustav
+1,590|5902|...

Late to the show..but, when an account is perm banned, they don't lose the ability to log in. When they are logged in, they get to stare at a wonderful screen that informs them of their ban and that is it. The user list shows that account as logged in because they technically are. I think every single one of you has been on at least a temp ban, so you should know this.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6648|BC, Canada
No
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5954|London, England

-Whiteroom- wrote:

No
nerd
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6279|Washington St.
the only time i was temp banned was when I asked for it to stop myself from getting into a flame war with another member.

I feel so left out.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6648|BC, Canada

Mutantbear wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

No
nerd
yeah, me.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6095|eXtreme to the maX

tuckergustav wrote:

Late to the show..but, when an account is perm banned, they don't lose the ability to log in. When they are logged in, they get to stare at a wonderful screen that informs them of their ban and that is it. The user list shows that account as logged in because they technically are. I think every single one of you has been on at least a temp ban, so you should know this.
https://i.imgur.com/yhRkTNY.png
And so it begins.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
lol i honestly find it funny that you people still think i am trying to log in on my uzique account, or that i'm just sat here with a tab open at the 'ur banned lol' screen or something. i only use firefox 64-bit browser, and it's the only browser i've ever logged in on bf2s for. can a browser keep a cookie for an old log-in and also have a cookie for a new one? i didn't think that was even possible. the only other thing i can think of is maybe there's like, a cookie or trace of my bf2s on my macbook's safari browser... but my macbook hasn't been turned on or opened up all day, so LOL, how is uzique online right now?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
this is clearly a conspiracy and you guys have handed over my uzique account details to the FBI so they can investigate my savant-like genius for their own nefarious ends
Roc18
`
+655|5780|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol i honestly find it funny that you people still think i am trying to log in on my uzique account, or that i'm just sat here with a tab open at the 'ur banned lol' screen or something. i only use firefox 64-bit browser, and it's the only browser i've ever logged in on bf2s for. can a browser keep a cookie for an old log-in and also have a cookie for a new one? i didn't think that was even possible. the only other thing i can think of is maybe there's like, a cookie or trace of my bf2s on my macbook's safari browser... but my macbook hasn't been turned on or opened up all day, so LOL, how is uzique online right now?
You're either logged in somewhere where you've only been once, like a friends computer or library, still desperately trying to log in or it's a forum bug.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6726|Oxferd Ohire
or its a mod conspiracy
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6486

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
lol. STOP DRINKING. slaying the entire forum and listening to nu-metal. this is not cool.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6486

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol. STOP DRINKING. slaying the entire forum and listening to nu-metal. this is not cool.
stop being an asshole and shitting on everyones posts. deal?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard