bolo999
+1|6806
Yesterday, may 25th, I played a 24/7 Wake Island and I was in the US team.  there was a jerk called Fabulito_the_second that was killing every team members just to make is damn medic medals or something like that.  He wasn't alone because there was 2 other people that killed us and prevent us to leave the carrier and the admins didn't kick him of the server.... I hate those guys that are not good enough to earn their medal like men.  What surpirses me the most, is that i initiated a kick vote against him and I only had 8 'yes' on a possibility of 30.  I couldn't believe that players wanted to keep him in the game... anyway, I just hope that i don't get this guy on another server and is not on my team because I will rip his head off heheheh..
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6859|Reykjavík, Iceland.
When someone has "Opt out of voting" on, he won't see votes. Which turns him automaticly into "Vote No".

Which sucks, because I think half of the players have that one
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6694|Denver, CO
i think he just liked killing you... there's nothing he could've been gaining for it besides his number of revives which does not affect any awards
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6665|Washington DC

INCSOC wrote:

i think he just liked killing you... there's nothing he could've been gaining for it besides his number of revives which does not affect any awards
Yup ... INCSOC is probably right, this guy is just doing it for fun.  And, it actually creates a negative score (-4 for the TK, but only +2 for the revive) so one doesn't even build up global score points.

However, if I'm not mistaken, it could build up team points.  So, if a person was trying to get one of the ribbons that required 40, 45, or 50 team points in a round, then perhaps it would count ... I'm not one to TK on purpose or pad for awards, so I really just speculating here.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6696|Dayton, Ohio

OrangeHound wrote:

INCSOC wrote:

Yup ... INCSOC is probably right, this guy is just doing it for fun.  And, it actually creates a negative score (-4 for the TK, but only +2 for the revive) so one doesn't even build up global score points.

However, if I'm not mistaken, it could build up team points.  So, if a person was trying to get one of the ribbons that required 40, 45, or 50 team points in a round, then perhaps it would count ... I'm not one to TK on purpose or pad for awards, so I really just speculating here.
I would guess that he was tryign to do max damage for the Heal badge and occasionally just took it too far.  I have had guys pistol me in the back just so they can heal me for points.  If they do less than 1/2 damage they do not loose any team points along the way.  A cheap tactic for 20 heals IAR.

Last edited by KnowMeByTrailOfDead (2006-05-26 11:55:53)

INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6694|Denver, CO

OrangeHound wrote:

it could build up team points.  So, if a person was trying to get one of the ribbons that required 40, 45, or 50 team points in a round, then perhaps it would count
nah... for killing you get negative team points, it doesn't work

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

I would guess that he was tryign to do max damage for the Heal badge and occasionally just took it too far.  I have had guys pistol me in the back just so they can heal me for points.  If they do less than 1/2 damage they do not loose any team points along the way.  A cheap tactic for 20 heals IAR.
that actually makes sense... hmmmm
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6696|Dayton, Ohio

INCSOC wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

it could build up team points.  So, if a person was trying to get one of the ribbons that required 40, 45, or 50 team points in a round, then perhaps it would count
nah... for killing you get negative team points, it doesn't work

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

that actually makes sense... hmmmm
+1 for Me????????????????????????????
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6694|Denver, CO
lol sure you deserve it
Milkballs
+16|6574|CT, US
Is the damage cumulative...example: 2 pistol shots, heal, 2 pistol shots, heal, 2 pistol shots, heal, and that would = half hp, but do you get the team damage thing?
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6694|Denver, CO

Milkballs wrote:

Is the damage cumulative...example: 2 pistol shots, heal, 2 pistol shots, heal, 2 pistol shots, heal, and that would = half hp, but do you get the team damage thing?
yes

Milkballs wrote:

but do you get the team damage thing?
not sure about this... have to test it out sometime
bolo999
+1|6806
not on me please hehehe
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6593|Florida
bloke just sounds like a tool, he may have been trying to do the "shoot, heal, shoot, heal" tactic.  But who knows
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6574

bolo999 wrote:

Yesterday, may 25th, I played a 24/7 Wake Island and I was in the US team.  there was a jerk called Fabulito_the_second that was killing every team members just to make is damn medic medals or something like that.  He wasn't alone because there was 2 other people that killed us and prevent us to leave the carrier and the admins didn't kick him of the server.... I hate those guys that are not good enough to earn their medal like men.  What surpirses me the most, is that i initiated a kick vote against him and I only had 8 'yes' on a possibility of 30.  I couldn't believe that players wanted to keep him in the game... anyway, I just hope that i don't get this guy on another server and is not on my team because I will rip his head off heheheh..
You have earned the Expert Ignorance Award!
You have earned the Expert Whiner Award!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard