KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

Haha aussie you don't understand. There is a definition for 'house negro'. It has nothing to do with the house of representatives. And its not two houses when describing the US legislature. Its either the house of reps or the senate. Collectively known as congress.

It does make me laugh when you try to flex your knowledge of US politics though
13/f/taiwan
+940|5712
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5371|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Haha aussie you don't understand. There is a definition for 'house negro'. It has nothing to do with the house of representatives. And its not two houses when describing the US legislature. Its either the house of reps or the senate. Collectively known as congress.
Used to be calling someone something as offensive as 'house negro' would earn you a few weeks of bantime on this forum...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

Its social commentary. Calling someone an offensive word could lead to a ban. I don't tend to look favorably on racism or use of 'the N word' in general, but there are exceptions.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6510

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Used to be calling someone something as offensive as 'house negro' would earn you a few weeks of bantime on this forum...
that's just it, the people that still log in don't find it offensive.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6698|United States of America
Also, there's 10 fucking people online. For all intents and purposes, this forum is dead.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6166|what

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It does make me laugh when you try to flex your knowledge of US politics though
forgot my sarcasm tags.

Porch monkey has always seemed a weird insult to me though
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6510

https://i.imgur.com/iy8sC5j.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

Yes aussie, clearly you were being willfully stupid about 'both houses'.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268
lol.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

My inner black man is on the verge of convincing me to spend my last $10 on some KFC. Very much would enjoy some original recipe breast.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6636|Little Bentcock
I hope all the UK members freeze to death
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6684|UK
we've all been trapped indoors watching the aussies 'playing' cricket.  Can you say four nil?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
jsnipy
+3,276|6536|...

Macbeth wrote:

My inner black man is on the verge of convincing me to spend my last $10 on some KFC. Very much would enjoy some original recipe breast.
https://i.imgur.com/h1VkDLg.gif
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

Macbeth wrote:

Shouldn't have bought that bulk acid. Or is eating a crispy fried chicken breast right below homework on your list of things to do while baking?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

Superior mind warned me not to eat KFC when on acid a few weeks ago. When I asked why he said because it you will have uncomfortable realizations while eating.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6636|Little Bentcock

m3thod wrote:

we've all been trapped indoors watching the aussies 'playing' cricket.  Can you say four nil?
We sent half our team home for not doing their homework.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268
maybe if you're some sort of eco hippy. i found eating delicious when on acid. i remember the first time i dropped acid i ate a plum and walked around a sofa in a circle for about an hour. the plum was so sugary and good. meat was fine as well.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

Why are you all being so mean to me today?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

Don't look at the back of your hand or yourself in the mirror, either.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268
i actually had the best mirror-doppelganger moments when i was completely far gone on lots and lots of cocaine. real hollywood movie moment. the whole total dissociation and ego detachment. talking to myself and laughing. exactly like something from a dumb movie. i never had that level of far-out feeling on acid.

william s. burroughs said that it's impossible to see your hands when you're dreaming (opiate dreaming, in his case).
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5192|Sydney
Yeah if you look into your own eyes you'll be lost for a while.

I can't eat when on acid, it just doesn't feel right and I have zero appetite. I also will start drinking spirits, usually gold rum and dry.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i actually had the best mirror-doppelganger moments when i was completely far gone on lots and lots of cocaine. real hollywood movie moment. the whole total dissociation and ego detachment. talking to myself and laughing. exactly like something from a dumb movie. i never had that level of far-out feeling on acid.

william s. burroughs said that it's impossible to see your hands when you're dreaming (opiate dreaming, in his case).
yeah, where it's almost a series of still shots put together like a flip book, only at 8 frames per second.  It's like time is going a mile a minute but you can only process 8 frames per second...snapshots in time while everything else goes by really fast.

I've had experiences like that.  On other drugs, not hallucinogens.  I distinctly remember looking at myself in the mirror on mushrooms and being absolutely disgusted.  i looked pale, disheveled...like the life was sucked out of me.  I could have been far into the experience, can't really remember.  I just remember thinking I looked fucking disgusting when I looked at myself.
Roc18
`
+655|5804|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

>The city of you
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268
actually i was more thinking the last 25 seconds of this

i had that exact experience... in a drug dealer's mansion/villa... in the hills overlooking ibiza's main town

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard