Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

Will they allow you to take your gun with you to bootcamp?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5484|Ventura, California
of course. you buy your own weapon, hurr durr
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6508

-Sh1tfy- wrote:

of course. you buy your own weapon, hurr durr
too bad you stance sucks, and the possibility of your exempted eyesight preventing your qualifying with your imported swiss guns will prevent you from ever making a grade above 'gun fodder'.

edit; good luck, go with God!

Last edited by 13urnzz (2013-02-24 15:11:27)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I have fired with irons at 500 yards and I can see the target quite fine thank you very much.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5368|London, England
shifty, I hope you realize that you can't keep a weapon in your room on a military post. Everything gets locked up in the arms room. I'd save my money.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
Ya, shifty, do you really want to have your new M1 messed up in boot camp?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5368|London, England

Superior Mind wrote:

Ya, shifty, do you really want to have your new M1 messed up in boot camp?
Can't take it to boot camp
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

i would love to buy a AR-15 but NJ sucks when it comes to guns
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6508

-Sh1fty- wrote:

thank you very much.
no, thank YOU for your service, you are the 1% keeping America safe from terrorists in their country rather than ours - it's simply amazing to me that a swiss emigre will fight for the right of America! rather than home grown patriots, you are a shining example of "Ask not what America can do for you, but rather What can you do for America!".

now you need to buy a car. you need to affix a bumper sticker to said car that reads "if you can stand behind the troops, stand in front of them!"

https://i.imgur.com/X785tNA.png

go get them tiger! you'll be more American than any other swiss family robinson in history!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
See shifty, don't buy an M1 now. Go to war, use newer rifles, see which ones you like, then see if you still want to buy an M1.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

i would love to buy a AR-15 but NJ sucks
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Jay wrote:

shifty, I hope you realize that you can't keep a weapon in your room on a military post. Everything gets locked up in the arms room. I'd save my money.
Yeah I am aware of that. I'm pretty well informed as to what to expect from boot camp and the Marine Corps. I said I was thinking of getting an M1 Garand. If I do get it, I'll leave it with my sisters who enjoy shooting a lot. I just want to get a good Garand while the prices are cheap. A friend of mine was telling me their prices will only go up.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
In that case Shifty, go ahead and buy it. Anyone could tell you to save $500, but that's a small price to pay over a lifetime that you get to own an M1.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727
you should buy a car near the base, i heard they give great low interest rates to marines.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Superior Mind wrote:

In that case Shifty, go ahead and buy it. Anyone could tell you to save $500, but that's a small price to pay over a lifetime that you get to own an M1.
Yeah that's something I like about those rifles. They are absolutely built to last. I think I will ask if I can trade in my Mini 14 for a Garand. I don't know if gun stores do that, but my mini 14 is in new condition and it's only been fired like 3-4 times. I've put about 200 or 300 rounds through it.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5989|Blue Mountain State
Dad's 8" 300 Blackout upper. LaRue upper and rail, Noveske barrel, AAC muzzle brake.

I'm getting a DD Mk18 upper. Gonna use it on this lower until my stamp comes in for my lower.

https://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss227/DeltaBF2s/F52182DC-A595-4BB4-8F7D-3B3DD1F61515-622-0000008D6AE781C6.jpg
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

If only your assault weapon had an assault weapon.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5989|Blue Mountain State
Yeah.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
and >5 rugers
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
ok I'll bite, what the hell is this joking about Rugers? Every time we get some satire up in these gun law discussions I see jokes about rugers.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Did you miss that? I think it either started in this thread or the DST one. I don't remember.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Apparently I did
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

if only you had >5 assault rugers
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
freedum
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6724|Purplicious Wisconsin
Remember extra medium, shifty? He greatly expressed his hate of rugers in these forums for some no reason.

Last edited by War Man (2013-02-26 21:30:50)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard