MB.nZ
+86|6791|New Zealand

coco wrote:

i agree
thx for bringing that topic up again
n00b.Worx
+44|6743|West Berlin!
as for noob workz and the rest of the wee gargamell wannabes from TOP with all their smurf talk,  WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? ,i dont have the least bit of respect for them because all they do is shout about how good they are with no proof, nasty and vengance on the other hand have proved (to me anyway) that they are very good players that use tactics to enhance their performance in game not just point and shoot like most of us with no teamwork.
I played over 200 hours with BSF/TOP & I know them and their tactics better then you will in your fucking whole life. I often join their Teamspeak Server and I played some friendly scrims with and against them. So shut the fuck up, cause you are nothing then a smurf trying to look like a pro gamer... lol at you

Worx
Speelbal
+146|6768|Netherlands
Aye!
mad scotsman
+177|6625|scotland

n00b.Worx wrote:

as for noob workz and the rest of the wee gargamell wannabes from TOP with all their smurf talk,  WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? ,i dont have the least bit of respect for them because all they do is shout about how good they are with no proof, nasty and vengance on the other hand have proved (to me anyway) that they are very good players that use tactics to enhance their performance in game not just point and shoot like most of us with no teamwork.
I played over 200 hours with BSF/TOP & I know them and their tactics better then you will in your fucking whole life. I often join their Teamspeak Server and I played some friendly scrims with and against them. So shut the fuck up, cause you are nothing then a smurf trying to look like a pro gamer... lol at you

Worx
lmao,at no point have i even suggested im a pro gamer ,noob, i never played many games before bf2 came out and got addicted to it.

however i will never have any respect for some retard that thinks because he plays with good player s he can adopt their manner and attitude, so maybe you should stfu loser and stop trying to make out you have any sort of skill in the game.

calling people smurfs and shit,,i mean WTF get a grip fool...

Last edited by mad scotsman (2006-05-26 08:25:29)

Ferdy
+37|6572|Netherland

mad scotsman wrote:

n00b.Worx wrote:

Worx
lmao,at no point have i even suggested im a pro gamer ,noob, i never played many games before bf2 came out and got addicted to it.

however i will never have any respect for some retard that thinks because he plays with good player s he can adopt their manner and attitude, so maybe you should stfu loser and stop trying to make out you have any sort of skill in the game.

calling people smurfs and shit,,i mean WTF get a grip fool...
Hey smurf

https://members.lycos.nl/flitsjes/smurfs.gif

Greetz |TOP|ferdy1010cie

Last edited by Ferdy (2006-06-08 09:00:44)

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6645|The Netherlands

King_County_Downy wrote:

Can u say "team switcher"?
team switcher ?   

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard