KuSTaV
noice
+947|6503|Gold Coast
fuck rockets on the jets. i cant kill a bloody thing with them. bring back bombs ay wot.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
but if the brought the bombs back they would have like no splash damage
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6503|Gold Coast
yeah but at least you could actually hit something without crashing ay

though I was just using the guided missile on wake. shits pretty dope. The only thing that sucks is the other fags up in the air trying to shoot ya down. Was just trying to avoid getting smashed by someone in the SU37.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
Damn them fags trying to shoot you
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
I love maps with forests. We need more maps with forest environments like Caspian Border. The action around the B flag is pretty awesome. I lurk around the bushes with my M417 and wait for somebody to stop moving for a fraction of a second then headshot them. I disappear into the shadows and foliage. Urban combat in FPS games is overrated.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
The admins were all on the other team and I think I got kicked because they got pissed off when I kept running into hallways and lighting up 4 or 5 people at a time with an M249, lol
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England
Epicentre is my new favourite map, purely because of the fun of getting on the balconies around E.
GeoEnvi
+22|6678|Philadelphia, PA

FFLink wrote:

Epicentre is my new favourite map, purely because of the fun of getting on the balconies around E.
It may be a PC (you) vs. PS3 (me), but aren't the accessible balconies around "D" near the hotel? Either way, it IS insanely great fun to mess with the pubbers from that lofty perch!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I want the grappling hook and the zipline back. Would find awsum places to camp.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
M249 + Holo + flash suppressor + handgrip = awesome CQC machine gun, I don't know why I went with the laser first

The handgrip and the flash suppressor even each other out very nicely

Last edited by _j5689_ (2013-01-03 15:47:50)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
M417 - ACOG/Irons - laser sight = win

I love battle rifles.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FFLink
There is.

GeoEnvi wrote:

FFLink wrote:

It may be a PC (you) vs. PS3 (me), but aren't the accessible balconies around "D" near the hotel? Either way, it IS insanely great fun to mess with the pubbers from that lofty perch!
D is our centre map. PC maps are bigger than console ones.

Another that comes to mind is Seine Crossing. We have both sides of the river, with the centre flag being on the back bridge.

Understandable as of the player limit, but still sucks for you lot
GeoEnvi
+22|6678|Philadelphia, PA

FFLink wrote:

GeoEnvi wrote:

FFLink wrote:

D is our centre map. PC maps are bigger than console ones.

Another that comes to mind is Seine Crossing. We have both sides of the river, with the centre flag being on the back bridge.

Understandable as of the player limit, but still sucks for you lot
Does suck for console.  BF3 was my first time off the "BF for PC train."  Need to get back on for next release.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
Quits    30%
FFLink
There is.
10%

It's risen by about 7% over the past couple of months.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

https://static.cdn.ea.com/battlelog/prod/61d099d23fe104fe673091d470c96970/en_US/blog/en/files/2013/02/1_End_Game_Dirtbike_Ontheroad_FB.jpg?v=1360340914.2

I like to ride my motorbike, I like to ride my bike.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

thepilot91
+64|6228|Ă…land!
All I can think of when I see the video is:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/--5iEMNpOT0A/UEp37H5Cg2I/AAAAAAAACDw/afJPze6AP4s/s1600/article-2106057-11E64ACF000005DC-377_634x492.jpg

Last edited by thepilot91 (2013-02-08 16:38:46)

FFLink
There is.
The latest Battlelog post is all about the time some guy spent moulding jumps and shit in to maps, and how he puts visual markers so people don't die while jumping them.

I'm sure this game is meant to be simulating modern battles and not a racetrack.

It's fine when players do this themselves, but when the devs are basing map designs around it, I don't think that's too great.

At least we get air-mode and dropships, I guess.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6261
Air mode will be awful I think. Just lots of people flying in circles.

The bikes in CTF should be fun though.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida
Why did they wait this long to add these dirt bikes?  Why not just ship them with the vanilla version of the game? 

sigh
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Bf3 premium worth it or $50 worth of liquor a better investment?
Tripulaci0n
+14|6148
liquor. i play vanilla maps and use vanilla guns 90% of the time i play
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.

Macbeth wrote:

Bf3 premium worth it or $50 worth of liquor a better investment?
Close Quarters is too CoD like, I don't play it.
The armoured kill maps are pretty good though. So if 4 maps and end game are worth it to you, go for it.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
booze and something on half price from steam

it was ok, but i do regret spending on the premium and hundreds of hours in it

even accounting for rose-tinting, it isn't half the game bf2 was.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard