Cisse
+63|4339
wow.... unbelievable
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Ridiculous.
Some people were saying this new bloke they hired can't even speak English...

Also he's the guy that "fouled" Owen in the World Cup for Beckham to score the penalty.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

justice wrote:

What in the fuck are Southampton playing at??????

So stupid, probably will get relegated now.
i kind of hope they do just to show this idiot chairman he is an idiot

unless Nigel has ran over the guy's dog intentionally then why sack him
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Villa
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

looooooooooooooool
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
lmao, he got 74,000 follower in one night
I know fucking karate
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

https://i.imgur.com/6Brczue.gif
I need around tree fiddy.
Cisse
+63|4339
stupid sheep shagger
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Hazard should have kicked his face. that rolling around is ridiculous, what a fairy
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland
https://images.scribblelive.com/2013/1/25/e1b4806c-bbb3-46ff-944d-be84ccff83a6_500.gif
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Aston Villa, seriously...
Cisse
+63|4339
good day, shame brentford coudlnt snatch the win though
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
I wanted Brentford to win.

Fcuk Torres, fuck Benitez...Fuck Abramovic, had enough.
I know fucking karate
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

justice wrote:

I wanted Brentford to win.

Fcuk Torres, fuck Benitez...Fuck Abramovic, had enough.
Fair weather...
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Easy to say when you support a club where everything is about as fine and dandy as it can possibly be, you couldn't possibly imagine what it's like for the club that you've loved all your life to be losing its identity like this. Abramovic did everything right in the first couple of years then he got bored and has been fucking shit up ever since.

I, and a lot of Chelsea fans would give all the trophies up to go back to the good old days, unless something changes soon...The club is losing its substance, everything feels wrong. It's nothing to do with where we are in the league or in other competitions. No player loyalty, no managerial loyalty, it's terrible. The only way Abramovic can make things right is to bring back Mourinho. Every single passionate fan hates Benitez, it's literally the worst manager he could have picked from a fans perspective, it's just so fucking wrong!

Last edited by justice (2013-01-27 12:08:08)

I know fucking karate
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

justice wrote:

Easy to say when you support a club where everything is about as fine and dandy as it can possibly be, you couldn't possibly imagine what it's like for the club that you've loved all your life to be losing its identity like this.
Yeah 'cus Stoke have had nothing like this in the past 20 odd years the majority of which was spent trudging through season after season in the lower leagues...
Lou Macari leaving, every half decent player we had being sold, a string of awful, inept inappropriate managers. A buyout by an Icelandic consortium who sacked a manager who had been in charge for 4 months and appointed their own manager who no one had ever heard of. Who fair play got us promoted at his 3rd attempt, via the playoffs only for the Icelandic's to sack him days later. Appoint Steve Cotterill who quit after a few months.
They then got Pulis in, who saved us from relegation and was then sacked 'cus he wouldn't sign/play the crappy Icelandic players they had lined up. So we got Boskamp who seemingly didn't have a clue, we had players like Bangoura who came in scored a few goals then disappeared on international duty and turned up when he liked.

Only when Coates came back and brought back Pulis have we had any stability, even now after everything the club has achieved we have one loss and half the fans are calling for Pulis to be sacked, because they are short sighted morons.

But yeah I have no idea following a club where everything is "fine and dandy".
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Well then, don't be so quick to judge tard.
I know fucking karate
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
I'm not the one wishing for my team to lose etc.
Back the team simple.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

justice wrote:

Easy to say when you support a club where everything is about as fine and dandy as it can possibly be, you couldn't possibly imagine what it's like for the club that you've loved all your life to be losing its identity like this. Abramovic did everything right in the first couple of years then he got bored and has been fucking shit up ever since.

I, and a lot of Chelsea fans would give all the trophies up to go back to the good old days, unless something changes soon...The club is losing its substance, everything feels wrong. It's nothing to do with where we are in the league or in other competitions. No player loyalty, no managerial loyalty, it's terrible. The only way Abramovic can make things right is to bring back Mourinho. Every single passionate fan hates Benitez, it's literally the worst manager he could have picked from a fans perspective, it's just so fucking wrong!
And who appointed the manager? or the (trillions of mostly ineffective) managers before them? or seems to have a massive communist hard-on for a striker bought for silly money, who simply is not that good anymore yet still gets a 1st team place?

the problem isn't rafa, it's abramovich. it's always been abramovich, except the fans (not including you here, including the dickheads that chant rafa out EVERY GAME) are too much a bunch of knobheads to direct their bile at the russian sugar daddy out of fear he just ALT+F4's from his game of championship manager owner 2013.

yes, with him you can afford to spend insane amounts of money on players, but money doesn't buy the 'substance' you're looking for.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
also fucking lol liverpool, qpr and spurs.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

that Liverpool game was hilarious, amazing result for Oldham though. what a funny old game eh...

as for Chelsea, i can understand it's frustrating and as you seem to know already, your owner is a tard and the problem. i can't say i have any sympathy though, the vast majority of Chelsea fans i've ever come into contact acted like spoiled kids. it's a shame for the genuine fans, but for the Abramovic bandwagon boys i can't help but find it arousing
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK

FatherTed wrote:

justice wrote:

And who appointed the manager? or the (trillions of mostly ineffective) managers before them? or seems to have a massive communist hard-on for a striker bought for silly money, who simply is not that good anymore yet still gets a 1st team place?

the problem isn't rafa, it's abramovich. it's always been abramovich, except the fans (not including you here, including the dickheads that chant rafa out EVERY GAME) are too much a bunch of knobheads to direct their bile at the russian sugar daddy out of fear he just ALT+F4's from his game of championship manager owner 2013.

yes, with him you can afford to spend insane amounts of money on players, but money doesn't buy the 'substance' you're looking for.
i reckon its really going to happen in the near future, he wont be able to lure any decent manager so he will sell off the club, claim he's bored and sail down the thames in his fancy yacht.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6162|Roma

justice wrote:

... the club that you've loved all your life to be losing its identity like this. Abramovic did everything right in the first couple of years then he got bored and has been fucking shit up ever since.
I'm sorry but this is the biggest pile of shite ever.
You're saying they lost their identity 2 YEARS AFTER Abromovich started spending, when you stopped winning shit?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Stopped winning shit, like 1 premier league, 1 champions league and 3 FA cups?... Good one.

At first he chose a good manager, let the manager buy the players, and nobody ever talked about him in a negative sense, he improved the club, took it to new heights in a stable fashion. Since the day he bough Shevchenko he has literally been playing his own fantasy football, with very little regard for the club.

Last edited by justice (2013-01-29 05:17:10)

I know fucking karate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard